Page 118 of 240 FirstFirst ... 186898108112113114115116117118119120121122123124128138168218 ... LastLast
Results 1,756 to 1,770 of 3595

Thread: What are you playing right now?

FFXIV Character

Efes Ephesus (Adamantoise)

God of War: Ascension

While not really revolutionary in terms of gameplay, it's really fun none the less, and looks fantastic, so much that it's hard to believe it's a console game at points.
    I like Kung-Fu.

The King's Shield The Summoner of Leviathan's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Patroclus Menoetius (Sargatanas)

Picked up Skyward Sword again last night but I technically have a bunch of games on the go: Tomb Raider, Ni no Kuni, Fire Emblem: Awakening, and DmC, to name a few. Urgh, school and life does not lead much gaming time for me

Quote Originally Posted by TrollHunter View Post
    I tend to switch between Royal Guard and Swordmaster depending on my situation.

I'm now on Vergil 2 and this fight is sooooo much fun~
    He's making me very impatient for the Beowulf Gauntlets though, I need them in my life.
    Swordmaster and Trickster are the most interesting in my opinion.

OT:
    Playing Legend of Dragoon, must be my 10th playthrough. I am at Disc 2 right now.
    Is it just me or the more I play the game the more I like it?

Memento Mori Site Contributor Wolf Kanno's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

He's making me very impatient for the Beowulf Gauntlets though, I need them in my life.
    Royal Guard really is an underappreciated Style if you ask me. The Beowulf is one of my fave weapons in the game, though I feel Vergil fits my style more than Dante's. Felt I should ask, are you playing the original DMC3 or the Special Edition version?

Anyway, I gave on Fallout 3 so I could play Xenogears again. I tried playing this game on the PSP but it just never felt right so playing this on the PS3 on the big screen has made everything feel right. I've also realized why Xenobalde reminds me so much of Xenogears, it didn't just lift the color palette from Gears, I feel it lifted some of the architecture and NPC designs as well. Anyway, Im at the point where the Goliath was shot down and ready to go meet THE MEN OF THE SEA!!!

Dinner is served. Unbreakable Will's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Halo 4 (still)

I'm actually taking another turn at Skyrim, burned myself out on it like six months ago but picked it up again the other day and I'm thoroughly enjoying my Dunmer Thief/Dual Weapon warrior. I intend to mess around with the new(ish) DLC and a Breton or High Elf Heavy Armored Mage.

Because I'm one hell of a butler.

Not breaking faith today Shaibana's Avatar
    Blog Entries

im playing resident evil 4, though i can only play it in the weekend, becaus its on my bf's computer... cant run it on mine... cant run anything on mine

Im also playing Tomb raider on ps3. at first i didnt like the game, but as we advance it is getting better and better!!

saturday when i was at the store i wasnt so sure if i should get DMC, i was afraid i wouldnt like it becaus its a hack and slash. i did enjoy the previous one though (with a bit mixed feelings).
    my bf downloaded the game for pc and i played a little and it convinced me.
    buuuuuuttt... just my luck: when i wanted to get it on sunday the game was suddenly dissapeared off the freaking earth!
    gamestore didnt had it.. and in the other 3 stores they didnt had it either :S
    so now i have to wait till it comes to me

Microwaving canned bread TrollHunter's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf Kanno View Post

Royal Guard really is an underappreciated Style if you ask me. The Beowulf is one of my fave weapons in the game, though I feel Vergil fits my style more than Dante's. Felt I should ask, are you playing the original DMC3 or the Special Edition version?
    Special Edition, and I know it's easier than the original. And I definitely don't think Royal Guard is underappreciated at a lot of the best boss strategies involve it. The problem is a lot of people don't want to invest the time to learn it or think it'll be too hard.

Also, mission 20 is kicking my ass. Vergils first 2 fights I beat in 1 or 2 tries max but this one is just raping me. I have yet to use healing items during bosses but I just want to get this done so if I don't get it soon I may just resort to that and really train on him later. I just really suck at this last fight, and it doesn't help that I just want to get on to Hard mode and Vergils mode.
    Eyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Articles
    Blog Entries

Finished Tomb Raider a couple days ago. Now I'm playing Dragon's Dogma and currently waiting for Bioshock: Infinite to download, then it's going to be off to Columbia =DDD

Those...eyebrows... Recognized Member XxSephirothxX's Avatar
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Senior Site Staff
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

BIOSHOCK BIOSHOCK BIOSHOCK

Well, I'll be playing it once it unlocks. I also started playing Nier last weekend, but I'm waiting for a friend to start playing it, as well, because we're going to talk about how weird it is while we go through it.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Pumpkin Contrary (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

I am trying Legend of Mana. I have never played it before.

After this it will be La Pucelle Tactics, a game which I very much enjoyed.

uh - nothing? want to get back to j:e, skyrim, m:e2 (or 3, haven't played it; also femshep) or any or all of the above

also persona, anyone of them, i'm not picky!

Posts Occur in Real Time edczxcvbnm's Avatar

Tales of Graces f (Why am I still playing this nonsense. Battle system is bleh, characters are bleh and story is bleh).
    Digital Devil Saga 2 (Picking this back up. The grinding nature of SMT always wears on me and I need to take a break).
    Starcraft 2: Heart of the Swarm (Working on dem achievements. Great game!)

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

Danielle's been playing FFXIII lately and I've been thrown the controller when she's eating or on the phone or whatever. I have to say, the game has surprisingly good replayability. The battle system is just really enjoyable for me.

Otherwise, I'm not playing anything at the moment, and I find it kind of weird saying that. I'm sure it'll change soon enough. Just wish FFXIV:ARR would launch already... but I still have to get through FFIX and Thief at some point, so there's always that.
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

Just finished God of War: Ascension. Great game. Now playing Ni No Kuni and God of War 2 remastered. I never got to play GoW2 because my PS2 broke down or something back in the day. GoW2 feels maybe the best in the series...after that I'll start play MGS games from snake eater till the newest one. Only have played MGS1&2 as well.

Too much to play, too little time..
    ('-'*)/ - "sup"

Legend of Dragoon still, I wish they made a prequel about the Dragon Campaign.. But that's probably not going to happen.

On the other hand I am playing Aion. I think I have played it for 2 years now, time flies fast.