Page 11 of 240 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617213161111 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you playing right now?

Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Ar Tonelico 3! Though the story or flow of events doesn't feel as well executed as it was in Ar Tonelico 2.

Also finished Atelier Totori a few weeks ago (well, got 3 of the endings so far) - if it ever gets translated, I'd definitely recommend it along with Atelier Rorona if you want RPGs that are more relaxing
    Problems playing downloaded videos? Try CCCP

Little late to checking this thread again, but I went ahead and spoilered it all in my posts. :P

Banished Ace Recognized Member Agent Proto's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Was playing FFXIII today. Doubt I'll be playing this game very regularly though.

Apparently, I have been declared banished.

FFXIV Character

Kelesis Aleid (Phoenix)

Finished up Final Fantasy Mystic Quest. I think I'm about to give up on the solo main character playthrough for Shining Force: Resurrection of Dark Dragon. I'm like level 60 and unable to deal more damage than I'm taking each turn. : \

I think for the next couple days I might mess around with RPG Maker for Playstation and after that, maybe I'll pick up on my project for RMXP.

Contributions
    • Contributions to EoFF Census project

Just finished Bayonetta on Hard mode. Disgusting. I don't even want to think about playing it through again on Non-stop Infinite Climax (yep) mode. Great game, though. Not for the faint of heart. Reminds me how coddled most gamers are (including myself) these days when it comes to difficulty.

Also started Fallout 3 - GOTY last week. Good game although I'm not sure it's that much better than Oblivion as most people say, which is a statement that most likely will lose me some friends. Hell, I'm not even sure it's better than Oblivion at all.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

I've been doing some solid trophy hunting on Uncharted 2 and am on chapter 25 on Hard Mode - doing pretty well so far but got to the point where I take on the tribesmen just before the rainy area and got my butt handed to me over a fifteen minute period before going to bed yesterday. Will have to have another go tonight, see if I can fare better with more time available to me. If I manage to beat it, I may begin Crushing difficulty in order to get the platinum trophy, but we'll see. I've got all but those two (Hard + Crushing) done for the single player and am really enjoying the multiplayer too - it's really fun.
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

Starcraft II.

And some of the Hard Mode achievements for the storyline are crazy. On your third mission, which is a hold the line mission where you have nothing but Marines and Medics, you get tasked with destroying four Zerg Hatcheries. I finally did this. Then I reloaded an autosave, because the assault was so costly that I didn't have the forces left to hold out against the massive final push. Fortunately, it wasn't one of the achievements that requires you complete the mission to achieve.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

I bought Dragon Quest IX on Saturday and have been playing it a lot since, I'm really enjoying it. Before I got that I was playing a bit of Pokemon SoulSilver

programmed by NASIR Recognized Member black orb's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Banner Design
    • Logo Design

>>> Disgaea 3, my eyes are blood-stained..
    >> The black orb glitters ominously... but nothing happens..

Plowing through Advance Wars: Days of Ruin (Dark Conflict for you UK/Aussie folks). I don't like the lack of CO powers in the main story, but the story itself is alright. Plus the music is freaking pumping.
    Boy am I an unfunny ass.

Back from the Abyss ValkyrieWing's Avatar

This is why I love working at a video game store.

I'm playing Puzzle Quest 2 on my DS right now. Console gaming's kinda out till I move, although I dusted Star Ocean TTEOT off for a couple hours the other day.
    ~Ye must desire respite from thy empty existence. Thou shalt have it.~

Blog Entries

After more than a month, I'm still plowing through "LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4". 75% and there is still so much to do. I love it.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

Oh, that reminds me, Danielle and I are also playing Lego Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures. Man, are those controls fiddly. The amount of times Danielle and I have beat each other up, too... oops? We've also been playing Wipeout HD (Elimination games only, of course).

Still waiting for Lego Star Wars to arrive from HMV.
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

Banned

Final Fantasy II

Mario Kart DS because I'm tired as smurf and I'm hallucinating + it's smurfing hilarious