Page 13 of 240 FirstFirst ... 378910111213141516171819233363113 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you playing right now?

I just picked up Dragon Quest IX. I'm loving it. It actually pushed me over the edge to buy a DSi XL and an extra copy of it just so that I can play with my wife. Can't wait.

Strawberry Virus Recognized Member Marshall Banana's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Developer
    • Site Design
    • Forum Design

ichigo

For a while I've been playing Final Fantasy XII! Reached Archades just this morning.

How can anyone hate this game!?

absolutely haram Recognized Member Madame Adequate's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Hiero Dule (Brynhildr)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Weirdly, once I finished Suikoden 2 a few days ago I started playing FFXII again.

It is proving passable for now. Not sure if want.

Trying to learn how to not suck at Virtua Fighter 5

Truth Beauty Freedom Love Logie's Avatar

Playing FFIV on DS again. I've missed this music!

...We could be heroes...

Strawberry Virus Recognized Member Marshall Banana's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Developer
    • Site Design
    • Forum Design

ichigo

Quote Originally Posted by I'm my own MILF View Post
    Weirdly, once I finished Suikoden 2 a few days ago I started playing FFXII again.

It is proving passable for now. Not sure if want.
    You will keep playing it, and you will LIKE it!

I find FFXII amazing as long as I'm not playing it for the story. If you just play it for all of the fun gameplay stuff it's so awesome. I love doing hunts as they become available and stuff. I can't wait until XII is available on a handheld (yeah... gonna be a while yet).

Fallout 3: Felt the need to play again when I first saw new vegas coming out lol. I do need a new copy of it though...my clear plastic piece in the middle is busted

infinite undiscovery:I decided to acctually give it a shot, and since my uddy was sellin his for $10 why pass up

blue dragon:Always wanted to play this when I saw commercials for it, and its good....except some of the items and stuff are more annoying to get than in a FF game

splinter cell conviction: Everyone was saying this game was amazing, and the last one I played was 3 so Im sure I missed out on some story....but I like the whole execute system

fable 2: Just got bored killing everything without any trouble...and not even near the end of the game

L4D2:Who can put a zombie game down I mean really lol

FF7: Downloaded on my comp a while back....been inching towards the end again.....trying to do stuff I hadnt done before

FF8:Favorite FF game+psp=hours of fun

30sec hero: Had the demo off the PSN and saw it for $15 today so I thought I should pick it up

now if only I could stop buying games and beat all these first....I need to finish Zelda OoT:MQ.

Sometimes being a gamer is a hard choice><

i will playing final fantasy V...and i will cleared the 4 level of this game....

Memento Mori Site Contributor Wolf Kanno's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Taking a break from Demon's Soul for my sanity's sake and started playing Valkyrie Chronicles. The gameplay is great if a bit slow for now in the early chapters but the story is pretty lacking for my tastes.

Taking a break from the Wii to dedicate more time to my PS3 but regretfully I got a major itch to play through Xenogears again so that is my new game for now. Its a bit of a shame cause I was going to start MGS4... oh well.

On the PSP, I'm hoping to get back to work on finishing my file on Persona and FFTactics:WotL before I get a new memory stick and get some portable PS1 FF love going on, sadly my time is being used up with a second playthrough of MGS:Portable OPS (I seriously can't understand what you dislike about this game Bolivar).

On the DS, I've decided to finally try to finish Revnant Wings. I believe I'm in the last chapter and most of the plot is a blur to me but I will not start a new file cause it took me two years to get to this point. I'm hoping to also finish the last chapter of Phoenix Wright and start work on Devil Survivor before moving on to DQIV and Rhapsody.

But mostly its Xenogears.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf Kanno View Post
    Taking a break from Demon's Soul for my sanity's sake and started playing Valkyrie Chronicles. The gameplay is great if a bit slow for now in the early chapters but the story is pretty lacking for my tastes.

Taking a break from the Wii to dedicate more time to my PS3 but regretfully I got a major itch to play through Xenogears again so that is my new game for now. Its a bit of a shame cause I was going to start MGS4... oh well.

On the PSP, I'm hoping to get back to work on finishing my file on Persona and FFTactics:WotL before I get a new memory stick and get some portable PS1 FF love going on, sadly my time is being used up with a second playthrough of MGS:Portable OPS (I seriously can't understand what you dislike about this game Bolivar).

On the DS, I've decided to finally try to finish Revnant Wings. I believe I'm in the last chapter and most of the plot is a blur to me but I will not start a new file cause it took me two years to get to this point. I'm hoping to also finish the last chapter of Phoenix Wright and start work on Devil Survivor before moving on to DQIV and Rhapsody.

xenogears......ahh the days....also makes me wanna find brave fencer musashi><

Quote Originally Posted by Marshall Banana View Post
    For a while I've been playing Final Fantasy XII! Reached Archades just this morning.

I actually bought XII a while ago and still have yet to play it. I'm working my way through all the FF's sequentially (I'm ocd like that). At the end of IX right now, and I'm pretty sure I will skip X2 (and XI, obviously). I've heard so much trash talk about XII though, glad to hear somebody likes it.

Quote Originally Posted by Masamunemaster View Post
    Fallout 3: Felt the need to play again when I first saw new vegas coming out lol. I do need a new copy of it though...my clear plastic piece in the middle is busted
    I'm on the fence about pre-ordering New Vegas. 3 was one of my favorite games of the past 3 years. If I wait a couple months though, I can probably get NV from my friend at Bethesda for a discount.

splinter cell conviction: Everyone was saying this game was amazing, and the last one I played was 3 so Im sure I missed out on some story....but I like the whole execute system
    I just started playing it and I already like it a lot more than the previous installments. I skipped over Double Agent though (couldn't get it to work on my computer). I honestly don't think missing a part of the story matters all that much, it's a pretty thin plot anyways (you = good guy, mission = kill terrorists plotting to blow up ). Conviction continues off of story elements form previous games but they are all explained within the game so it doesn't matter much.

I actually put this down for a while just cause I had so many other things I wanted to play. I still haven't scratched the surface of the achievements though, so whats ur steam iD?

FF7: Downloaded on my comp a while back....been inching towards the end again.....trying to do stuff I hadnt done before
    I played this on my PC too a couple years ago (for the first time). The most painful thing was the resolution...

FF8 is on PSP? I started it on PC but I'm thinking of just buying it off PSN (and once again suffering with resolution).
    [/QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf Kanno View Post
    Its a bit of a shame cause I was going to start MGS4... oh well.
    Another game that I bought a while back and has been sitting on my shelf due to my desire to play through the previous installments first. I got stuck on a boss towards the end of MGS3 and I refuse to play MGS4 until I finish that

Anybody know where I can buy this game, you know, for less than $140?

I'm *this close* to finishing Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga. Jesus christ I cannot wait to be through with it. Most tedious, dull game ever. I'm only still playing it because of my compulsion to finish games I start. After I'm done I'm going to take it outside with a hammer and take a video of myself smashing it to bits. Unless somebody wants to buy it.

absolutely haram Recognized Member Madame Adequate's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Hiero Dule (Brynhildr)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by beema View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshall Banana View Post

I actually bought XII a while ago and still have yet to play it. I'm working my way through all the FF's sequentially (I'm ocd like that). At the end of IX right now, and I'm pretty sure I will skip X2 (and XI, obviously). I've heard so much trash talk about XII though, glad to hear somebody likes it.
    You be tripping some balls son, X-2 is awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by beema View Post
    I'm on the fence about pre-ordering New Vegas. 3 was one of my favorite games of the past 3 years. If I wait a couple months though, I can probably get NV from my friend at Bethesda for a discount.

I just started playing it and I already like it a lot more than the previous installments. I skipped over Double Agent though (couldn't get it to work on my computer). I honestly don't think missing a part of the story matters all that much, it's a pretty thin plot anyways (you = good guy, mission = kill terrorists plotting to blow up ). Conviction continues off of story elements form previous games but they are all explained within the game so it doesn't matter much.

I actually put this down for a while just cause I had so many other things I wanted to play. I still haven't scratched the surface of the achievements though, so whats ur steam iD?

I played this on my PC too a couple years ago (for the first time). The most painful thing was the resolution...

FF8 is on PSP? I started it on PC but I'm thinking of just buying it off PSN (and once again suffering with resolution).
    I preordered NV cause I had a lil extra money, and of course I went with the collectors edition for the poker set><

I know SC is simple like that....but I wanna know more about the whole "tricked to kill his best friend" things they kept saying

For now I dont do any kind of xbox live or stream stuff.....Im waiting til I get moved out and have better internet

Did you download the Pc version with the updates of FF7?

If you do get FF8 of the PSN, well any of them, Get it on PSP.....its the same graphichs, but where its smaller it appears better if that makes sense

I preordered NV cause I had a lil extra money, and of course I went with the collectors edition for the poker set><

I know SC is simple like that....but I wanna know more about the whole "tricked to kill his best friend" things they kept saying

For now I dont do any kind of xbox live or stream stuff.....Im waiting til I get moved out and have better internet

Did you download the Pc version with the updates of FF7?

If you do get FF8 of the PSN, well any of them, Get it on PSP.....its the same graphichs, but where its smaller it appears better if that makes sense
    oh yeah the collectors edition looks pretty cool. not too much more expensive either.

I think the wikipedia entry on Double Agent will probably give you as much as you need. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Double Agent - The Splinter Cell Wiki - Sam Fisher, Splinter Cell Conviction, Splinter Cell Double Agent, and more!

yeah I got the PC version of FF7. What was extra in it? I never played the original for PS so I probably wouldn't have noticed.

I would get it for PSP if I could -- but I don't have a PSP
    I have one of the old model PS3's that does halfway decent "smoothing" of PS1 and 2 graphics though. Still, on a big TV it sux. Maybe I could temporarily plug it in to this small CRT tv we have. I might just get it on Discs too, it's not much more expensive.