Page 141 of 240 FirstFirst ... 4191121131135136137138139140141142143144145146147151161191 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,115 of 3593

Thread: What are you playing right now?

Quote Originally Posted by Bolivar View Post
    I just beat Uncharted 3!!! Very good game, not sure if it was as good as 2 though.

Right now I'm deciding between 3 RPGs on my PC: The Witcher 2, Deus Ex Human Revolution, and Fallout: New Vegas.

What sayest thou?
    I sayest that thou should still be playing Fire Emblem Awakening, and that thou hast mightily disappointed me.

You haven't even finished the main story, let alone seen any of the awesome DLCs.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

Articles
    Blog Entries

I'm still playing that as my commute game, I think I might be close!

I need a home game now, and I haven't played a single player game on PC for a while, I'm looking for something epic!!!

Just finished Batman Arkham City, was pretty good though I got a little bit through side quests and gave up due to boredom.

Can anyone recommend me some RPG's for either PC, DS, PSP, or PS3?

Slothstronaut Recognized Member Slothy's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Just finished the single player in Battlefield 3 on the PS3. Some parts were decent, but there was an awful lot of silly bulltrout in that game that made it stupidly annoying to play through. DICE really need to stick to multiplayer and stop pretending that they know how to balance a single player shooter, or that their fans even want to play one to be honest.

I'm still playing that as my commute game, I think I might be close!

I need a home game now, and I haven't played a single player game on PC for a while, I'm looking for something epic!!!
    Which chapter are you on, and how many characters have your recruited through the Paralogues (side chapters)?
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Vivi22 View Post
    Just finished the single player in Battlefield 3 on the PS3. Some parts were decent, but there was an awful lot of silly bulltrout in that game that made it stupidly annoying to play through. DICE really need to stick to multiplayer and stop pretending that they know how to balance a single player shooter, or that their fans even want to play one to be honest.
    I know how you feel but I honestly felt like it was pretty incredible just how unpredictable, realistic, and downright frightening it was to play a lot of those levels. You really see what it's like to be in a jet, in a tank, or an onslaught of soldiers charging a stronghold in the night. The H.A.L.O. Russian jump was just plain fantastic as well, even if the gameplay was a little underwhelming one you landed.

Which chapter are you on, and how many characters have your recruited through the Paralogues (side chapters)?
    Ch. 22, so far I've only recruited a few - Donnel, Owain, Sumia's daughter with Chrom, maybe one or two others.

Slothstronaut Recognized Member Slothy's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I know how you feel but I honestly felt like it was pretty incredible just how unpredictable, realistic, and downright frightening it was to play a lot of those levels. You really see what it's like to be in a jet, in a tank, or an onslaught of soldiers charging a stronghold in the night. The H.A.L.O. Russian jump was just plain fantastic as well, even if the gameplay was a little underwhelming one you landed.
    Honestly, I think the jet and the tank missions were the only ones I really liked. I played on normal, and not only did you still die in a disturbingly small number of shots, you could rarely see your enemies, but they could always see you the second any part of you was in the open. I spent more time being so unbelievably careful that I was barely moving, could rarely see anything, and often got shot to death while trying to figure out where the hell the enemies were. Which lead to a lot of stupid deaths at the hands of enemies I couldn't even see who had no trouble shooting me to death when the only thing poking out was the top of my head and they were blind firing from behind a pillar (I kid you not, that last part happened). Of course, this was made even worse by some truly awful checkpoint placement in some spots.

It just didn't jive with me. I appreciate that they were trying to go for a fair amount of realism, and in reality most of your time would be spent ducking behind cover and peeking out to shoot at guys that you may not be able to see very well behind their cover, but honestly, most of the levels and enemy designs were so bland that trying to decipher what was going on onscreen sometimes was nearly impossible. It felt like in the push for realism they managed to bring in all of the things about fighting an actual war that make for a really bad game.

Also, smurf them for not letting me play with no auto-aim unless I went to the hardest difficulty. I'm glad I didn't because it was unnecessarily hard as it was on normal.

Famine Wolf Recognized Member Sephex's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.

Quote Originally Posted by Vivi22 View Post

Ch. 22, so far I've only recruited a few - Donnel, Owain, Sumia's daughter with Chrom, maybe one or two others.
    You're close all right. Only a few more. Yay.

Bolivar or other awesome people who've played that far can read this. Everyone else, keep playing!So, you hit the "Lucina tries to kill the Avatar" moment, then. That was the moment that actually inspired my recent fanfic (although, again, I always have my Avatar romance Lucina, which makes it even more awesome, because it changes that scene to be way more heartbreaking). But you still haven't quite found enough of the plot to read it. So keep it up!

Also, you need your Avatar to romance someone, so you can pick up the Avatar's kid.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Damn that sounds nuts! I actually paired him with Lissa and got Owain. Not sure if that was a good idea. I also remembered I got Anna the merchant from the paralogues. I've just been grinding a lot getting ready for the final push. The game is just pure fun to play but I wish they had a deep customization system to make all the required grinding more enticing.

I still need recs on Witcher 2/New Vegas/Human Revolution! Right now I'm leaning more towards deus ex since it would be the most fresh experience for me.

Recognized Member Scotty_ffgamer's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Scotty Ffgamer (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I'm playing To The Moon right now. It's so good despite having very little gameplay.

And I'd say go with your gut and play Human Revolution. All of those are on my to play list, and I feel you can't go wrong with any of them, though.

Articles
    Blog Entries

I am.

Hoooly trout is this game crazy.

Local Florist Site Contributor
    Recognized Member
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Mayrissa Fablestay (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Developer
    • Former Editor

Sonic & All Stars Racing Transformed.

It's fun, fun, fun.

Do Myself a Mischief Vermachtnis's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Ekhi Ysengrim (Brynhildr)

I'm playing Ys Origins. My saves from over year ago and drive wipe are still there. I love Cloud Saving. I'm playing Yunica Extra on Nightmare difficulty.

Articles

FFXIV Character

Althalor Lightpike (Excalibur)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Social Media Manager

Quote Originally Posted by Aulayna View Post
    Sonic & All Stars Racing Transformed.

It's fun, fun, fun.
    I have heard about how great this game is and I can't wait to try it out. Just one more week until I cease being busy all the time and I can vidya-gaem it up again.