Page 14 of 240 FirstFirst ... 4891011121314151617181920243464114 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you playing right now?

Quote Originally Posted by beema View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Masamunemaster View Post
    I preordered NV cause I had a lil extra money, and of course I went with the collectors edition for the poker set><

I know SC is simple like that....but I wanna know more about the whole "tricked to kill his best friend" things they kept saying

For now I dont do any kind of xbox live or stream stuff.....Im waiting til I get moved out and have better internet

Did you download the Pc version with the updates of FF7?

If you do get FF8 of the PSN, well any of them, Get it on PSP.....its the same graphichs, but where its smaller it appears better if that makes sense
    oh yeah the collectors edition looks pretty cool. not too much more expensive either.

I think the wikipedia entry on Double Agent will probably give you as much as you need. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Double Agent - The Splinter Cell Wiki - Sam Fisher, Splinter Cell Conviction, Splinter Cell Double Agent, and more!

yeah I got the PC version of FF7. What was extra in it? I never played the original for PS so I probably wouldn't have noticed.

I would get it for PSP if I could -- but I don't have a PSP
    I have one of the old model PS3's that does halfway decent "smoothing" of PS1 and 2 graphics though. Still, on a big TV it sux. Maybe I could temporarily plug it in to this small CRT tv we have. I might just get it on Discs too, it's not much more expensive.
    from what Ive seen the sprites are a little different, and it seems to run a little better than the ps version.....get a PSP3k from gamestop or a trade store for cheap....its deffinatly worth it

FFXIV Character

Efes Ephesus (Adamantoise)

I just finished Darksiders a few hours ago. I was pleasantly surprised by how much I enjoyed the game, and how much I want a sequel now, and am wondering why I heard virtually nothing about it and ended up just playing it out of curiosity. Probably because it was released the same day as Bayonetta which was hyped to hell and back.

Now I don't know what to play. I can't think of any other action games out there right now. Dante's Inferno? I may just be that desperate.
    I like Kung-Fu.

Quote Originally Posted by DMKA View Post
    I just finished Darksiders a few hours ago. I was pleasantly surprised by how much I enjoyed the game, and how much I want a sequel now, and am wondering why I heard virtually nothing about it and ended up just playing it out of curiosity. Probably because it was released the same day as Bayonetta which was hyped to hell and back.

Now I don't know what to play. I can't think of any other action games out there right now. Dante's Inferno? I may just be that desperate.
    I only played the Darksiders demo, but I found it much more enjoyable than either the Dantes Inferno one or the Bayonetta one, both with came out around the same time (aka the month of God of War clones). I definitely think it was maligned by a poor release window.

You could always wait a bit (like one month) until Castlevania Lords of Shadow comes out.

atm I'm playing shining force II. I'm working on a file on the hardest difficulty (ouch) without ever having anyone die. For those of you familiar with the game I'm at the part where Frayja opens Moun. Most of the battles haven't been too bad, but now the enemies are hitting pretty hard so I have to be really careful.

Final Fantasy IX

oreodaredattoomotteyagaru Recognized Member JKTrix's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Site Staff

DQ9 continues to be a once-in-a-while thing (game's good, didn't answer before when someone asked).

Ys Seven, Starcraft 2 and Another Century's Episode R are my current main plays, although Metroid Other M and Valkyria Chronicles 2 both come out today...

Blog Entries

Onimusha 3. I played Dead Rising: Case Zero most of the day to get the achievements/see the new weapons/level up.
    Xenogears is the tragic story of how your whole life can take a crappy turn, just because you happened to see a lady in a wedding dress before her wedding.

This boy is crackin' up, this boy has broken down
    This boy is crackin' up, this boy has broke down

I have been playing Dragon Age: Origins a lot, and basking in the awesomeness that is Alistair.

PaganRO. A private Ragnarok Online server. Someone...please come play with me. I'm so freaking bored on that server.

I'm starting over on Shining Force II when I was 80-90% done on a no death playthrough on the hardest difficulty b/c my wiimote died, and when I turned it back on I accidentally hit over on the controller too w/o realizing it and hit delete instead of continue >.> Pretty mad atm

Twisted Reality Shattered Dreamer's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Picked up a pre owned copy of Prototype during the week not bad at all. Story makes little or no sense but the gameplay is pure mindless fun

Quote Originally Posted by Shattered Dreamer View Post
    Picked up a pre owned copy of Prototype during the week not bad at all. Story makes little or no sense but the gameplay is pure mindless fun
    i second this. the violence is just amazing, but as you said the story is pretty weak.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

Final Fantasy XIV Open Beta. It's actually really fun, despite the various little problems here and there - the biggest being the UI lag. But Danielle and I have enjoyed ourselves a lot so far, which is nice to say when it's still three weeks 'til launch.
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

Twisted Reality Shattered Dreamer's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Proxy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Shattered Dreamer View Post
    i second this. the violence is just amazing, but as you said the story is pretty weak.
    I'm nearing the end of the game & I have to say it's in the top 5 most intense gaming experiences I've ever had