Page 170 of 240 FirstFirst ... 70120150160164165166167168169170171172173174175176180190220 ... LastLast
Results 2,536 to 2,550 of 3595

Thread: What are you playing right now?

Quote Originally Posted by TrollHunter View Post
    Still playing FE:Awakening.

Basically finished with hard/casual. Just need the limit breaker ability and then I'll take on Apotheosis.

In the meantime... started a lunatic/casual run. Got to chapter 5 and realized that I didnt want to play it in casual and I didnt like the avatar I made.
    Instantly restarted on classic with a different character. Let's just say I have the first few pure insanity chapters down perfectly now.
    And you still lose 9 times out of 10?

I'm doing well on my Lunatic run (mostly working on perfecting my squad, as well as calculating "ideal" relationships), but I'm not looking forward to Lunatic+.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Katamari Damacy for the PS2. Strangest game I have ever played.

Microwaving canned bread TrollHunter's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Skyblade View Post

Basically finished with hard/casual. Just need the limit breaker ability and then I'll take on Apotheosis.

In the meantime... started a lunatic/casual run. Got to chapter 5 and realized that I didnt want to play it in casual and I didnt like the avatar I made.
    Instantly restarted on classic with a different character. Let's just say I have the first few pure insanity chapters down perfectly now.

I'm doing well on my Lunatic run (mostly working on perfecting my squad, as well as calculating "ideal" relationships), but I'm not looking forward to Lunatic+.
    Had absolutely no issues up til chapter 3 which had me beating my head against a wall for awhile. Strangely this chapter gave me no trouble on my first lunatic run. Maybe because it was 4am when I was having trouble... Now I just finished paralogue 1 and am about to start chapter 5. Things are going smoothly now, and my +Def -Luk avatar is the most overpowered unit I have. I learned that using avatar for the first few chapters is far more effective than using freddy, though he is definitely essential for multiple strategies.

I've got my families figured out because I did all of the brain-hurting character optimization stuff in hard mode. Making some slight alterations, but for the most part it will be the same as my old nearly complete file.

And Lunatic+ man... a difficulty less based on strategy and more based on how many luna+ enemies are on the field. I'm strangely looking forward to that...
    Eyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Got obliterated Recognized Member Shoeberto's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I finished Dead Money in Fallout: New Vegas over the weekend. It was a great little piece of DLC, very cleverly designed. It was difficult but not unforgiving (unlike Honest Hearts, which was just kind of boring and didn't really seem to have a point or impact). I want to play Lonesome Road now, and then I'll have gone through the whole series of DLC, and can put the game to rest for now. It's really grown into one of my favorites.

I also got a Moga for my phone and have been playing through Zelda: Oracle of Seasons. It's pretty fun, quirky, charming, all that. It's nice to revisit the top-down games, especially ones I haven't already played and beaten 10+ times.

Had absolutely no issues up til chapter 3 which had me beating my head against a wall for awhile. Strangely this chapter gave me no trouble on my first lunatic run. Maybe because it was 4am when I was having trouble... Now I just finished paralogue 1 and am about to start chapter 5. Things are going smoothly now, and my +Def -Luk avatar is the most overpowered unit I have. I learned that using avatar for the first few chapters is far more effective than using freddy, though he is definitely essential for multiple strategies.

I've got my families figured out because I did all of the brain-hurting character optimization stuff in hard mode. Making some slight alterations, but for the most part it will be the same as my old nearly complete file.

And Lunatic+ man... a difficulty less based on strategy and more based on how many luna+ enemies are on the field. I'm strangely looking forward to that...
    In terms of what it gets you and how you finish up, I actually find +Luck, -Def to be the best final result, and it's what I'm using for Lunatic. It did make things harder, but customization is more important than making things easy. Now I just have to see if that combo is even capable of taking on Lunatic+.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

Blog Entries

DayZ all day every day! When its done I don't think ill play much of any other game.

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Shoeberto View Post
    I finished Dead Money in Fallout: New Vegas over the weekend. It was a great little piece of DLC, very cleverly designed. It was difficult but not unforgiving (unlike Honest Hearts, which was just kind of boring and didn't really seem to have a point or impact). I want to play Lonesome Road now, and then I'll have gone through the whole series of DLC, and can put the game to rest for now. It's really grown into one of my favorites.
    Dead Money is the only DLC I've played, but I enjoyed it greatly. I found it difficult in the aspect of constantly gettin lost in the villas, and suffering from a case of motion sickness all the while. The explosive collar business and the catch in having to stay away from radios and electrical equipment was fantastic, the ghost people are so creepy and wonderful, and Dog/God was great. I get the feeling that this DLC isn't too much a favorite from fans, but the mysterious story behind the Sierra Madre and the overall setting and promise of fortunes to make your dreams come true made it a wonderful DLC for me.

Not breaking faith today Shaibana's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by escobert View Post
    DayZ all day every day! When its done I don't think ill play much of any other game.
    meeh, i want to try that game but.. i dnt think mu laptop can handle that

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shaibana View Post
    They're planning on upping the ragdoll and graphics soon. Id say grab it though if you intend to get it any time in the somewhat near future since it will only go up in price .

Blog Entries

They're planning on upping the ragdoll and graphics soon. Id say grab it though if you intend to get it any time in the somewhat near future since it will only go up in price .
    unless im sure that my laptop can handle it, im not going to buy anything

Microwaving canned bread TrollHunter's Avatar
    Blog Entries

offtopic

In terms of what it gets you and how you finish up, I actually find +Luck, -Def to be the best final result, and it's what I'm using for Lunatic. It did make things harder, but customization is more important than making things easy. Now I just have to see if that combo is even capable of taking on Lunatic+.
    It could work, but it will sure as hell make the earlygame troublesome. No need to worry about crits as much, but those enemies are going to hurt even more. It does give the most balanaced offensive mods with +2str and mag at least. But really, in Luna+ any flaw/asset combo is still suicide so regardless of what you pick you can still expect to reset about 50 times per chapter.

And I chose +def because its always been my favorite flaw anyway, it just so happens that it breaks normal and hard difficulties (lunatic less so because more competent magic users scare MU, but this applies to everyone that doesnt have a res magic or hp asset). I kind of am just attached to it as my MUs asset now and dont see myself changing it anytime soon.

Okay, this is getting off topic. I'm just going to make an FE:A thread.
    Eyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Articles

FFXIV Character

Althalor Lightpike (Excalibur)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Social Media Manager

I was going to play DuckTales Remastered but turns out it doesn't have an in-game volume control which meant I couldn't hear Mister Adequate over Skype while I played What sort of game doesn't have an in-game volume control, really?

Anyways I ended up playing Awesomenauts online multiplayer instead. It's easily got one of the better online communities I've seen, which is impressive.

Blog Entries

more final fantasy mania!
    after starting Crisis Core
    Final fantasy VII
    final fantasy VIII

ive also started playing Final fantasy XIII :3

Articles
    Blog Entries

ive also started playing Final fantasy XIII :3