Page 172 of 240 FirstFirst ... 72122152162166167168169170171172173174175176177178182192222 ... LastLast
Results 2,566 to 2,580 of 3593

Thread: What are you playing right now?

Not breaking faith today Shaibana's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ToriJ View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaibana View Post
    the only realistic character (atleast in the beginning) seems to be hope :P
    No wonder everyone hates him.
    that breaks my heart

FFXIV Character

Caedus Ulvein (Sargatanas)

I finally downloaded DMC off the PSN and I love the game so much. I'm going to have to grab Bayonetta soon, too. I like where they took this game, especially because I thought 4 was boring and way too colorful and didn't have the dark story I felt the others had.

Articles

FFXIV Character

Althalor Lightpike (Excalibur)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Social Media Manager

Ah Victoria 2, why are you so, so very addicting.

I reunited all of Scandinavia into one country and now I'm just working on teching up and trying to go as full industry as possible. Got accidentally dragged into a war against the USA at some point... had to console command my way out of that one, eheheh.

Microwaving canned bread TrollHunter's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Doing a facial hair only run of Fire Emblem 8.
    This is the same challenge as found on serenesforest.

I'm restricted to 6 total units.
    Gilliam
    Moulder THE BOULDER
    Garcia
    Dussel
    Gerik
    And Dozla

This should be interesting. Magic is going to be an issue.
    Eyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Do Myself a Mischief Vermachtnis's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Ekhi Ysengrim (Brynhildr)

Playing Ys Seven. Going back to it after playing Memories of Celceta I had to remember there is no Flash Step so running up to an enemy and dodging at the last second is really, really dumb. But on the bright side, Triangle brings up the item menu so healing is easy.

Articles

FFXIV Character

Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

Started playing Dark Souls again. My first experience with it several months ago wasn't so hot so I decided to give it another try. So far it's just an exercise in frustration but I shall persevere!

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

hypocrite

Articles

FFXIV Character

Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Shorty View Post
    hypocrite
    What? xD

Articles
    Blog Entries

Just finished Batman Arkham Origins. w00t! w00t!

Blog Entries

Holy moly!! i made it passed

demons gate
    *dramatic music*

it actually wasnt that hard as i thought :3
    first i grinded to lvl 40. it doesnt take that long since a limit break easely takes down 1000-1500 HP, and getting a limit break isnt that hard at this boss

Been marathoning the Final Fantasy main series, but I'm taking a breather and playing Castlevania 3 and DBZ: Buuyuu Retsuden.

It's interesting to note that the "Multiple Hits" system used in the first three games in the series was curtailed in 4, and all but abandoned in FF5 onward. I guess it stopped testing well? Or perhaps it's simply a side effect of introducting the ATB. Anyhoo, I'm right up to the basement of Baron Castle, about to fight Beigan.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
    FF-X(2) ?
    dont make me jealous

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

I finished Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood and Assassin's Creed: Revelations. I started Assassin's Creed III, too, and have got some way in. So far, of the five AC games I've played, Brotherhood is my favourite. I feel it had the right balance between everything. Revelations tried to expand a little too far in some things and sacrificed other things that I felt were still important. It still had great stuff to it, but I just didn't feel anything was balanced just right. It was trying to be too much of everything and ended up achieving little.

I worry that ACIII is heading in that direction, too. There is so much to do that it distracts a lot from the storyline. I find myself more interested in growing my homestead and hunting animals than I am in progressing the storyline. I feel they have mixed two games into a single game with this, and I don't think it works. I love large, open worlds, but only if I have a story-driven purpose for that large, open world. Instead I have a world that feels far, far too large for the game's story (maybe that will change, I don't know, but if it does it's poorly paced and if it doesn't it's poorly designed), and a lot more fun doing the exploring and village-growing than I do taking part in a history lesson. And in this game, unlike the previous games, it really does feel like much more of a history lesson.

Very mild spoilers, but oh well.Benjamin Franklin and his Almanac? Boston Tea Party? Really? I admit that I liked that I loved the end of the Boston Tea Party where I drop the last crate while giving Mr. Bad Guy a cold stare, but overall I miss the charm and passion of the Italian characters rather than the focus on the history of America. I still enjoy ACIII despite these things, though, and I in particular like those things I have mentioned (hunting/homestead) along with the tree-branch travel which is great fun at times. I'm not hugely fond of the combat system, which I do feel Brotherhood and Revelations were better at, but I like the new weapons.

I also got bored last night and really was looking for a way to kind of... tick through time gaming while listening to my own music. Over the past month mental fatigue has left me not wanting to play FFXIV (although I still look forward to getting back into it, I just want it to be when I'm ready), so after a little wishing I still had my old 386 and all it's games (I don't want to have to pay for them again!), I opted to open up Football Manager 2012 again. Played a game with Eyeson F.C., lost, got annoyed at how the naming convention I used made it so hard to tell who was what in the game... and then got an idea. Opened up my old FC United game (which is about ten seasons in, I'd just finally got a PL title in that game), saved under a new file name and... promptly resigned, removed almost ever league and went on holiday for a season. I thought to myself "You know, it'll be interesting to see what it's like to go for a really low league club as a PL title winnig manager." Let's see how long I last with this venture...
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

Picked Borderlands 2 up again since it was free on PS+, as well as the last couple DLC campaigns, the PSycho (Who I didn't like playing as it turns out. ) and the Ultimate Vault Hunters Pack, I'll get the second one in a couple weeks.