Page 190 of 240 FirstFirst ... 90140170180184185186187188189190191192193194195196200210 ... LastLast
Results 2,836 to 2,850 of 3593

Thread: What are you playing right now?

Articles
    Blog Entries

I finished The Last of Us Remastered, it sure lived up to its reputation and I adored how much of the story is beneath the surface.

I also finished another run of Hotline Miami, since it came out on PS4 last week and I already had the license since getting the PS3/Vita version for free on Plus. I'm bummed the sequel keeps getting delayed but I'm sure it will be worth the wait.

I kind of don't want to start any new games until Destiny comes out so I'm probably going to grind away on Black Ops II, maybe finish Rogue Legacy and Hot Shots Tennis on Vita, and maybe hop back into a little Dota 2.

Articles
    Blog Entries

I finished Devil May Cry completing my perfect month. It wasn't that long, then again DMC games seldom are. Next on the agenda is "F.3.A.R." God help it if it's as bad as people say it is.

Memento Mori Site Contributor Wolf Kanno's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Currently I'm jumping back and forth between Star Ocean First Departure and Bioshock.

I just got done with The Witcher 2. I was going to play The Witcher 3 when it's released and have that be my first experience with the series, but I had a little bit of downtime from newer games so decided on two.

I think there are a few design flaws here and there, but it really is a special RPG. The issues I had were minor like, there should have been a button to interact with things instead of using the same button to attack. The delay after I kill an enemy and being able to pick stuff up is a bit of an annoyance. Again, these are really minor criticisms.

However, the plot is incredible, the combat is a lot of fun and has some depth once you get used to it (at first the controls bothered me a bit but I adapted), leveling up was also fun because of the multiple skill trees and being able to mutate said abilities, and the side-quests were interesting. There were a lot of twists and turns so you never really knew what was going to happen, even in quests, and I liked how your decisions were pretty definitive, so you could even miss an item later if you did something stupid earlier. It adds impact to your choices, and the game also reflects that in the ending. I have to say, the ending scene after the credits made me go, "Oh trout." It's just a really well-told low-fantasy RPG, and while I was originally excited for Wild Hunt just because of the hype and love the previous games have gotten, I can be more excited now that I'm invested in what's going on.

At first I didn't see why the game was getting 9s, 9.5s and 10s, but somewhere in Chapter 1 I started to really really like it and then in Chapter 2 I fell in love fully.
    Will post for food.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Pumpkin Contrary (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

Add Tales of Xillia 2 to my list

Articles

Finished playing FFVIII and completed Trine 2 last week. Also, finished Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons yesterday, which was a lovely story. I didn't think i would like it all that much but ended up enjoying it. Check it out if you can.

Playing Battlefield 3 now for a change of pace.

Slothstronaut Recognized Member Slothy's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Switching between Counter-Strike: GO and Ace Combat Horizon mostly of late. Though I'm starting to feel a little burned out on the latter so I'll probably dial that one back for a bit.

Almost have enough money from CS: GO item drops to buy it for a friend of mine that wants to get in on the action.

So having finished The Witcher,for some reason I almost typed The Witness and that would have made me seem really cool, like I was the only one with an early copy,I don't know what to play next. There are new games coming that I want to play, but I've also been taking this time to catch up on old games I never got to play. I started System Shock 2 but I'm not sure if I'm in the mood for it.

Regardless, that's what I'm playing right now.
    Will post for food.

Been hammering away at Sword Art Online: Hollow Fragment. More like Grind Art Offline: Translation Fragment...I have no clue where I'm going half the time, I've got this huge list of things to do and no idea where to start, and I'm skipping every cutscene because the translation is so painfully bad I can't bear to read it. Seriously, I have never seen a translation job this bad...it's like Atashi No Riri or something. Whoever is responsible for this needs to be crucified. Or at the very least, fired and permanently banned from ever doing this kind of work again. I could do a better job playing it by ear, and I don't read or speak Japanese. It is THAT bad.

...but as bad it is, the gameplay is murderously addictive. I want the Platinum trophy, and it's going to take hundreds of hours. Lovely!

Also playing Tales of Xillia 2, but I'm having a little trouble getting into it...it reminds me of Dawn of the New World a bit. And Leia seems to have grown more irritating than she was in the first game...

Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 1 comes out over here tomorrow, so of course I'll be dropping everything for it~

Articles

Playing through FEZ at the moment. At first I didn't like it, but went back to it the day after and am quite enjoying it. The atmosphere and sound design is awesome. One thing that really annoyed me though was the lightning stages (for those who have played it), my eyes were getting angry at being blinded every 2 seconds.

Blog Entries

Obviously DayZ and CivV but otherwise FF8 on PC Heading to Timber!

Articles
    Blog Entries

F.3.A.R.

I really think the enemies in this game need a boost in their vocabulary.

Finished Snatcher yesterday (m u c h l o v e f o r H i d e o K o j i m a) and am alternating between Breath of Fire III and GTA: Vice City on my tablet

Memento Mori Site Contributor Wolf Kanno's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Finally giving Tales of Symphonia a fair shake between playthroughs of Bioshock and Star Ocean: First Departure.

I'm just starting Zelda:Ocarina of time! Exciting!