Page 224 of 240 FirstFirst ... 124174204214218219220221222223224225226227228229230234 ... LastLast
Results 3,346 to 3,360 of 3594

Thread: What are you playing right now?

Currently playing: Final Fantasy XII.
    I've defeated Firemane!
    Battery Mimics and Flans are a pain in the ass, I must say!
    I'm starting to love this game! Especially its battle system, Gambits and the License Board!

Do Myself a Mischief Vermachtnis's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Ekhi Ysengrim (Brynhildr)

I got Fallout 4 back when it was released, but only really started playing it. I'm doing something different, I'm playing a sniper. I barely even touched Sneak in other Bethesda games. That's one of my friends favorite things too, I think in Skyrim his Sneak was his first to 100 and I can see why, shooting people in the dick from really far away is fun. And before the closest I came to a ranged character was when I started Oblivion with the intention of being a mage, that lasted a couple quests before I started cutting everything down. Even in New Vegas I played a brawler. But anyway, I'm a sneaky deaky snipe and shooty character.

Sneak is pretty fun in this game, I got it to where I don't trigger land mines anymore. Which is good because I first reaction to seeing the warning pop up is to look around and try to disarm it real quick. Doesn't usually end well for me. I did the Silver Shroud quest, that was a load of fun. Until the end because I wanted to do the optional step. I ended up taking some Psycho and having to use VATS to do it. Looked cool, the conversation ended and me popping his head off before before he could do anything. Took about an hour of save scumming to do it too.

Cait is my favorite companion so far. At first it just because of the accent. Then during the Reunions main story quest, I opened a box that triggered a shock trap. She just ran into it and yelled, "DAMN IT" and ran out. It was one of the funniest things. Then about halfway through the quest I got her affection high enough to trigger a conversation. And then at the very end of the quest during the conversation this popped up:
    [Valentine disliked that]
    [Piper disliked that]
    [Cait liked that]
    Yup, we're going to along just fine.

Finally getting into Trails of Cold Steel after all this hype I've heard around it. Only a couple hours in but it's turning out good thus far.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

Have been playing Deus Ex: Mankind Divided. Not far in, but already really enjoying it.
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

Articles
    Blog Entries

I'm sort of playing three games currently:

Main: Miles Edgeworth Investigations 2 (the fan-patch!)
    Second: A first replay of The World Ends With You
    LP: Uncharted: Drake's Fortune

I enjoyed the first Investigations game so I decided to give the second a spin after Mr. Carny got back on the Ace Attorney series with the Apollo Justice game. He also recently finished TWEWY, so I wanted to replay that and enjoy the story. And Uncharted is my LP game, which I'm now trundling along at a steady, if slightly slow, pace.

Diablo III with a couple of friends. The first two Acts were too easy and boring, but after Act III the story got a little more interesting (still horrible writing though) and new difficulties were opened so the game got much more interesting. Can't wait to start Adventure Mode.

And I'm also playing Final Fantasy X HD. Great nostalgia bomb and this time I'm trying to do the 100% completion with all the achievements.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Touhou 11: Subterranean Animism. I'm on the Extra Stage now, and it made me hate DNA strings.

smurf these things.

FFXIV Character

Efes Ephesus (Adamantoise)

Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories HD
    Last edited by DMKA; 09-21-2016 at 04:05 AM.

I picked up Black Sigil on the DS a few days ago -- it's not too bad, though I haven't heard much of anything about it.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Touhou 11: Subterranean Animism.
    Haa, I finally beat it. That was doubtlessly the hardest game I ever played all the way through.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Apart from my Mass Effect adventures, I'd recently started up a game of FFIV.

Rather sadly though, this was around the same time I downloaded 8 Ball Pool for my iPhone and I literally have not stopped playing this... to the detriment of everything else in my life.

MissH: *from upstairs* "Danny, is the baby OK?"
    Bubba: *not taking eyes away from phone* "Yeah, he's just playing with your hair straighteners."
    MissH: "They're not switched on, are they?"
    Bubba: "Hopefully not."

Articles

FFXIV Character

Nope (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I just started playing Star Wars: The Old Republic as a Twi'lek Jedi Consular. Much fun is being had, sorry Sims LP*

(Story of my life!)

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Galina Astrum (Ragnarok)

Trying to beat the new raids final boss. But jimmy down the road seens to be ordering oyr internet to smurf up lol.

Articles
    Blog Entries

The House in Fata Morgana

NGL, starting the game with this screen is kind of cool. Also beautiful piano on the title screen yes please.

...this game is going to be magical, isn't it.