Page 36 of 240 FirstFirst ... 162630313233343536373839404142465686136 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you playing right now?

Memento Mori Site Contributor Wolf Kanno's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Man, I still can't get over my Disgaea Burnout. I may have to hold off on Disgaea 3 some more cause I'm spending more time in Item/Class world than I should and I'm finding story missions to be way more tedious than they should be... Maybe I'll try to finish Valkyrie Chronicles and White Knight Chronicles instead.

I finished DQIV's Chapter 6 and can say I'm officially done with the game. I'm debating between Rhapsody and Heroes of Mana for the DS. The recent issue of Game Informer had a huge Zelda article with Skyward Sword coming up, so maybe I'll do another run through of Twilight Princess cause I had a blast with that game.

I have no debate at all over what to do. Just finished White Knight 1 again, adn I'm prepped for 2. I'll jump between that and Disgaea IV. I imagine by the end of the month I'll have finished with Disgaea 4, and then I'll turn all attention to White Knight 2. Afterwords is occasionally online with my buddies on White Knight 2 and playing Atelier Totori.

Articles

FFXIV Character

Althalor Lightpike (Excalibur)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Social Media Manager

I'm playing Civ IV again. This time I'm going to turn off every single victory except for Conquest in order to prove to Huxley that I can, in fact, win a game this way.

Just got done playing Gears of War 3 on Hardcore difficulty, and will start on Insane tomorrow, when my friend gets home from school. This game is great.

Articles

FFXIV Character

Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

Okay, currently playing Atom Zombie Smasher. It's ridiculously hard and supremely addictive.

FFXIV Character

Caedus Ulvein (Sargatanas)

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf Kanno View Post
    Man, I still can't get over my Disgaea Burnout.... Maybe I'll try to finish Valkyrie Chronicles and White Knight Chronicles instead.
    You what?

Memento Mori Site Contributor Wolf Kanno's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Unlike some people, there us a thing called too much Disgaea for me, Item world is not my friend...

FFXIV Character

Caedus Ulvein (Sargatanas)

Have you tried offering your first born?

Articles

FFXIV Character

Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

A certain individual bought me 79 video games today as part of a Steam package sale so I'm going to be occupied for a little while >:3

Playing some Alpha Protocol as well as some retro Sega Genesis games like Ecco the Dolphin and Sonic the Hedgehog 2.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

Quote Originally Posted by Pike View Post
    !?
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

Articles

FFXIV Character

Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Loony BoB View Post
    !?
    Most of them were Genesis titles and under a buck, so it's not quite as crazy as it sounds, but yes, 79. :3

Contributions
    • Contributions to EoFF Census project

Playing some Alpha Protocol as well as some retro Sega Genesis games like Ecco the Dolphin and Sonic the Hedgehog 2.
    How are you liking AP? It got some really negative reviews on most mainstream gaming sites. For me, it's probably the best game from last year that doesn't have Street Fighter IV in the title. It really is pretty unrefined and buggy though, so I'd call it the worst game I ever loved and the best $10 I've ever spent on a game.

To update my answer to the thread, I just finished Parasite Eve II after downloading it from PSN. I remember hating it when it came out in 2000. Mostly because it wasn't like the first game, which I loved. II still isn't that good a game. I still don't understand why they needed to use the awful, awful tank-controls of the Resident Evil games. I mean, I know Resident Evil was popular, but did Parasite Eve literally have to transform into Resident Evil? It's odd going back a decade and seeing me-too mechanics popping up in games. I guess in 2020 people will look back and wonder why everything that comes out now has to be a shooter with regenerative health.

I'm probably going to hold off on gaming for a bit. I was planning on picking up Arkham City, but I moved my pre-order over to Dark Souls instead since it will without a doubt last me much longer and be the more interesting game (Arkham Asylum was great and all, but it definitely wasn't difficult). I'll probably make a thread about DS for those who want to hook up and do some co-op.
    Last edited by Flying Arrow; 09-23-2011 at 03:36 PM.

AP was hate-love for me.

Mang, Parasite Eve was boss. Then II came along, and it turned into Dino Crisis/RE. The 3rd Birthday is trash too.

I'm gonna get Skyrim before I get Dark Souls, because I'll want to kill myself playing a game Atlus brought from the depths of their offices.

I BE ON DAT. Labyrinth of Touhou: Special Disk Edition.

Articles

FFXIV Character

Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Flying Arrow View Post
    How are you liking AP? It got some really negative reviews on most mainstream gaming sites. For me, it's probably the best game from last year that doesn't have Street Fighter IV in the title. It really is pretty unrefined and buggy though, so I'd call it the worst game I ever loved and the best $10 I've ever spent on a game.
    I'm rather enjoying it so far but I honestly just started so my opinion may change. Parts of the game act somewhat buggy/glitchy but I think it's my junk computer and not the game.

absolutely haram Recognized Member Madame Adequate's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Hiero Dule (Brynhildr)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Alpha Protocol is a smurfing sweet game, I don't care what anyone says.

http://www.theandroidscloset.com/201...lpha-protocol/