Page 39 of 240 FirstFirst ... 192933343536373839404142434445495989139 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you playing right now?

Lately, I've been playing:

- Lunar 2: Eternal Blue Complete (PS)
    - Dragon Quest VIII (PS2)
    - Okami (PS2)
    - Zombies Ate My Neighbors (SNES)
    - Seiken Densetsu 3 (SNES)
    - Super Mario RPG (SNES)
    - Ogre Battle 64 (N64)

I'm currently playing Atelier Totori necasue I loved the Atelier Iris series and I missed out on Rorona... but I'm not enjoying it as mcuh so far. So for those of you who have played it already can you tell me if Totori herself get's any less annoying as she grows up? She's a wimp and a baby and I'm struggling wanting to play as this moron. Other bits are lovely though so I'm torn... If she doesn't grow then I don't want to play it, but I don't want to waste 5 hours trying to find that out!

I'm just waiting for Disgaea 4 to come out over here... does anyone know if I import the American version of the game and play it on my European PS3, will DLC from the European PSN store work with it?

FFXIV Character

Caedus Ulvein (Sargatanas)

No, the European DLC won't work on the US version. A friend who lives in Germany found a way to download the DLC for Dark Hero Days, but because it was the US version, she couldn't use it on her game. :C

Articles

FFXIV Character

Althalor Lightpike (Excalibur)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Social Media Manager

I'm (still) playing a bucketload of Civ IV. I'm also playing Final Fantasy I and derping around in World of Warcraft.

Finishing up Frozen Synapse at some point in the near future is on my to-do list as well...

Ghost 'n' Stuff NorthernChaosGod's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I'm partway through Portal 2's single player campaign.

Microwaving canned bread TrollHunter's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Replaying FF12 for the umpteenth time, turned the battle speed up to max and playing on active mode for everything. It's already made things a hell of a lot more interesting. I've also given my characters semi-strict classes. I can only use 3 and they are limited to 2 weapons.

~Ashe: Sword/Shield and Rods. Uses heavy/mystic armor. My Red mage

~Vaan: Dagger/Shield and Bow/arrow. Uses light armor. My Bandit/Rouge

~Balthier: Gun and Spear. Uses light armor. My Dragoon/Gunner.
    (May end up replacing one of the two, depends on how good guns fare later on in the story compared to spears)
    Eyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Ooooo bumflaps I am going to have to wait then! Still no news on a premium edition either *sigh*

I'm currently enjoying the Witcher 2. Now that version 2.0 was released with all kinds of nifty additions (e.g. dark mode and arena), I'll be playing this game for quite some time. I still haven't finished Iorveth's path, so I'll look forward to seeing how much it differs from Roche's path. The arena is a fun albeit challenging addition, and it's very addictive to play.
    How I met your mother, Donald Duck's parents style! Love at first temper tantrum!

Facebook | Last.fm | LiveJournal | MyAnimeList | tGAWiki

Well, I'm playing PoPoLoCrois for the PSP right now. I love it, especially the romance between Pietro and Narcia (d'aww!)

I just beat The World Ends With You a few weeks back, so I'm the replay, trying to get the extra stuff. But Shiki's skirt... The miniest miniskirt I've ever seen!

Microwaving canned bread TrollHunter's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SolarGirl View Post
    Well, I'm playing PoPoLoCrois for the PSP right now. I love it, especially the romance between Pietro and Narcia (d'aww!)

I just beat The World Ends With You a few weeks back, so I'm the replay, trying to get the extra stuff. But Shiki's skirt... The miniest miniskirt I've ever seen!
    Ashe's is smaller, not by much but it is. Hell ashe may as well just be wearing a belt for how much good that skirt does.
    Eyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Eggstreme Wheelie Recognized Member Jiro's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

Deus Ex Human Revolution thanks to my darling MILF I finished my first play through last night. Realised part way through that prologue kills lock out the pacifist achievement, so then I pulled out my lovely and heavily modded 10mm and destroyed everything.

They see me rolling. They hating, patrolling.
    Trying to catch me riding dirty.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

Deus Ex is so much easier when you use guns. I still need to play back through it sometime without really holding back. I mean, I did kill some with guns in my play through but was an exp whore, so avoided them wherever possible. Which was almost all the time - at least, until I got all the upgrades I wanted. But be sure to not kill any enemies when you see robots around. Also, do not kill the robot. Instead, take over the robot. It is so much more fun that way.

Anyway. What am I playing... Final Fantasy XIV now that patch 1.19 is out. I'll probably play it for a bit longer than I did last time, I'm really enjoying myself and look forward to the future patches. Also, still chipping away at Final Fantasy VI on the bus home from work, although it's a very slow and steady process as I only play for about 30-40 minutes each time.
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I finally got all 120 shines in that unforgiving bastard Super Mario Sunshine (had to use a guide for blue coins but I don't give a smurf). Now I've popped in Red Dead Redemption for some wild west fun.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

been playing the HD remake of Resident Evil 4 and a lot of oblivion, getting ready for Skyrim.

Articles

FFXIV Character

Althalor Lightpike (Excalibur)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Social Media Manager

I think I'm a little over halfway into FF1 now. I'm also playing and enjoying the heck out of Master of Orion 2.