Page 4 of 240 FirstFirst 12345678910142454104 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you playing right now?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Shot View Post
    I'm going through a bit of a snes phase lately. I'm playing Tales of Phantasia (one of my favoutite RPGs ever) and I'm planning to start playing Star Ocean again because I never did get too far in it.
    What the -- I'm playing Tales of Destiny and Star Ocean 2 right now. Close, very close, here.

Currently playing Final Fantasy XIII... Finally got the time now that my course is coming to an end this year wha hoo!!! In... 3 glorious days I will be completely free and can spend all my time on it @_@ POW POW <333

Also I'm playing Uncharted 2. I just love this series. Nolan North could be my God any day <3.

.Following the path for truth.

Articles
    Blog Entries

PEACE WALKER, baby! Just got Pokemone HearGold, too. 2 insane portable games.

Right now I'm wrapping up Final Fantasy 2, and just beat Final Fantasy 1 again for the 10th or so time.

I'm also starting Chrono Trigger DS today, and probably gonna be playing that alongside Final Fantasy 3 DS.

Now on my 360 I really only play Modern Warfare 2, because the game library is absolutely horrible for rpg lovers.

EoFF's Laundry Goddess ~*~Celes~*~'s Avatar
    Blog Entries

Myself Doom II for the most part, but I'm thinking of picking up Gears of War 2 soon and maybe some more Dragon Age.

Steve Steve Steve Steve Iceglow's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I was going to say myself but Kari stole my punchline because she heard me say it aloud over skype. Red Dead took over my life right now.

Banished Ace Recognized Member Agent Proto's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I want to add Sakura Wars: So Long, My Love for the Wii to the extremely short list of games I'm currently playing. Ha, in fact my list is so short, it only consists of two games.

Apparently, I have been declared banished.

That game has been sorely tempting me as well. A highly acclaimed 15 year old niche series -finally- gets a chance abroad. Probably the only official release of a Sakura Wars game I'll ever see. I feel obligated to have a look

Articles

FFXIV Character

Novi Glitzko (Sargatanas)

Got hold of a PS2 recently and I'm replying FFXII. I'm just after coming out of Barhiem Passage I think it's called after freeing Basch. Good times.

Str8 Pimpin'

Slothstronaut Recognized Member Slothy's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Playing through Demon's Souls, Valkyria Chronicles, 3D Dot Game Heroes, and my newly acquired copy of inFamous right now. The first three are absolutely delightful (even when playing through a second time for the first two so I can actually finish them this time) while inFamous is pretty good but not without some problems that continually nag at me.

And I am perpetually playing Team Fortress 2 since it is the greatest multiplayer FPS ever conceived.

I've been playing some Force Unleashed. Not a great game but the chance to play a Sith who plays with men like dolls is a good de-stresser.

absolutely haram Recognized Member Madame Adequate's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Hiero Dule (Brynhildr)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Playing a lot of Civ IV the last couple of days. China is supreme! As usual I have tech'd up enormously and nobody can even remotely match me.

I'm playing with a modpack that adds the ability for revolutions and such to occur. My biggest rival was Hammurabi, who actually outclassed me in all ways except tech; he had two vassals, more cities, more money, and considerably higher total military strength. He was, however, spread over three continents. So I assembled the biggest strike force I could, landed right next to his capital, and flattened every single city on his home continent.

This did the expected job of knocking him down a peg or seventeen but, better yet, the number of AI players went from 6 to 14 in the following years as his entire empire began to collapse into revolts and colonial agitation.

Also Gandhi is my bff and his sole vassal state is, hilariously enough, England, led by Duchess Victoria

Contributions
    • Contributions to EoFF Census project

I've got Bayonetta, Dragon Age: Origins and Super Street Fighter IV going at the moment. I don't normally veg out on this many games as once (usually just one), but I've been gaming and obscene amount these last few months because, starting in September, I'll basically be putting almost all of my leisure time aside for god knows how long and I want to get a nice taste of this generation's games before the next one sneaks up on me.

Blog Entries

I'm replaying/I've replayed all of these at the moment:

Megaman X1-6 (The collection set)
    Megaman Zero 3
    Final Fantasy X
    Final Fantasy XIII
    Lost Odyssey
    The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

Beaten:
    Megaman X1-3
    Megaman Zero 3
    Twilight Princess

Close to beaten:
    Megaman X4-5
    Final Fantasy X

Beginning/Halfway Point:
    Megaman X6
    Final Fantasy XIII
    Lost Odyssey

Memento Mori Site Contributor Wolf Kanno's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

PS3: Fallout 3 - I just got a dog named Hitle... I mean Dogmeat. He tells Dean to do things...

PS2: Shin Megami Tensei 3: Nocturne - Chasing the Manikins to their new home, and battling the four rogue Mantra Oni...

DS: Sword of Mana - Heroes story, retrieved the piece of that is the rusted Mana Sword. Getting revved up for the final confrontation.

PSP: Metal Gear Solid Portable OPS: Big Boss is MIA and now the troops need to collect data. Wishing that CQC in this game was as fluid as it was in MGS3.

Wii: Mario Galaxy - PENGUINS!!!!