Page 56 of 240 FirstFirst ... 63646505152535455565758596061626676106156 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you playing right now?

just started on 13-2

Twisted Reality Shattered Dreamer's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Finished Heavy Rain a couple of days ago, what an awesome game! It is definitely now on my Top 10 ever list! Apart from that still playing Skyrim & WWE 12

Articles

FFXIV Character

Althalor Lightpike (Excalibur)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Social Media Manager

I keep thinking that eventually I'm going to stop playing EU3 and start playing something else and I keep being wrong.

Aion

I got a fast internet now, so I thought I play it. My computer handles the game way better than expected. It plays on High settings with 40-70 FPS.
    I have played that game before and I love it, one of my favourite games.

PC Specs:

(SPOILER)AMD Sempron 2.0 GHz (that's why I had lower expectations)
    Nvidia Geforce 8500 GT with 768 VRAM
    2 GB DDR2 RAM
    Windows XP Home. (Don't kill me)

Kind of off-topic, but could my PC run Skyrim?

she'll steal your heart Hollycat's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

yes, but at a speed that it wouldn't be worth playing, imagine taking 15 minutes to walk across a street. you need at least one more gig of ram to play at normal speeds, I would recommend 2 gigs more. you might not have a good enough video card to play though.
    This post brought to you by the power of boobs. Dear lord them boobs. Amen

Quote Originally Posted by Hypoallergenic Cactuar View Post
    yes, but at a speed that it wouldn't be worth playing, imagine taking 15 minutes to walk across a street. you need at least one more gig of ram to play at normal speeds, I would recommend 2 gigs more. you might not have a good enough video card to play though.
    Better CPU first, then we'll see.

Misspelled for No Reason. GhandiOwnsYou's Avatar

Fallout 3. There is just so much... everywhere... I'm determined to loot every last pencil in the wastes before New Vegas Ultimate Edition drops tuesday. It's gonna be a long weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Shattered Dreamer View Post
    Finished Heavy Rain a couple of days ago, what an awesome game! It is definitely now on my Top 10 ever list! Apart from that still playing Skyrim & WWE 12
    Heavy Rain is glorious. I can't even look at it lately though. I tried to 100% the trophies 6 months or so ago, which requires a perfect run on Level Spoilerthe test where you drive backwards down the highway. Not just button presses, but apparently there is some magic route where you don't hit anything. No swerving into other lanes, no hitting cones, no brushing against toll booths, nothing. After about 4 hours of trying it over and over, I decided I would rather kill myself than try it again for the trophy.

Twisted Reality Shattered Dreamer's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GhandiOwnsYou View Post
    Fallout 3. There is just so much... everywhere... I'm determined to loot every last pencil in the wastes before New Vegas Ultimate Edition drops tuesday. It's gonna be a long weekend.

Heavy Rain is glorious. I can't even look at it lately though. I tried to 100% the trophies 6 months or so ago, which requires a perfect run on Level Spoilerthe test where you drive backwards down the highway. Not just button presses, but apparently there is some magic route where you don't hit anything. No swerving into other lanes, no hitting cones, no brushing against toll booths, nothing. After about 4 hours of trying it over and over, I decided I would rather kill myself than try it again for the trophy.
    Not so sure I'll bother trying to 100% it, I got the ending where all the heroes survive, passed all the trials & found all the evidence so I'm happy enough

Articles

FFXIV Character

Althalor Lightpike (Excalibur)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Social Media Manager

Alright guys I just got Victoria 2 so now I am going to be playing that for the rest of the month

Microwaving canned bread TrollHunter's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Started up yet another new game of Bioshock... mmmmmm I love this game.
    Eyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Misspelled for No Reason. GhandiOwnsYou's Avatar

Not so sure I'll bother trying to 100% it, I got the ending where all the heroes survive, passed all the trials & found all the evidence so I'm happy enough
    I hear ya. I was deployed when I went for 100% and sublimely bored in my off time. My roomate and I had a bet going about who could 100% our games of choice first. He went for The Saboteur and got hung up on destroying all the nazi towers, I got hung up on the previously mentioned level and both of us ended up caving. I probably wouldn't have tried 100% otherwise.

I hear ya. I was deployed when I went for 100% and sublimely bored in my off time. My roomate and I had a bet going about who could 100% our games of choice first. He went for The Saboteur and got hung up on destroying all the nazi towers, I got hung up on the previously mentioned level and both of us ended up caving. I probably wouldn't have tried 100% otherwise.
    Anyone ever done a successful Kamikaze run? To get the trophy you have to go through the whole car in the wrong lane sequence with NO mistakes. Me and my sister went nuts trying to get it - she got close a number of times and soon got frustrated, and I finally did it after several attempts. Arguably one of the hardest trophies to get in the game.

Prince of Persia - Sands of Time

Started playing today again, 60% already completed. I just love the battle system and the story. I'm planning to finish this game tonight. Graphics are great for its year too.

After finishing it I'm going to start Warrior Within, which I have not completed yet since I got confused in one part of that game. I got lost and my will to play was gone, but I am going to give it another shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Gamblet View Post
    Prince of Persia - Sands of Time

Started playing today again, 60% already completed. I just love the battle system and the story. I'm planning to finish this game tonight. Graphics are great for its year too.

After finishing it I'm going to start Warrior Within, which I have not completed yet since I got confused in one part of that game. I got lost and my will to play was gone, but I am going to give it another shot.
    I've replayed Sands many times - actually just started replaying Warrior Within. I lost interest rather fast - that seems to be happening a lot lately, with games and pretty much everything. But I enjoyed the game during the first playthrough - though story-wise it didn't match the original by any stretch. I preferred the Two Thrones because it had the original voice actor for the Prince and a smashing ending. And the battle mechanics aren't as refined in Sands - but in terms of plot, it's the best.

Eggstreme Wheelie Recognized Member Jiro's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

I used a guide for the 100% of Heavy Rain and it only took me like four hours (on top of my first playthrough). I can't look at the game now though, I did it all in like two days solid and just ugh too much at once.

Playing FFVII again now