Page 69 of 240 FirstFirst ... 194959636465666768697071727374757989119169 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 3595

Thread: What are you playing right now?

Steve Steve Steve Steve Iceglow's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Currently playing...

FFTA2 on my DS, I enjoy the game though I'm at the "late game" part, my clan is pretty much indefeatable, I've mastered most jobs and I've completed in the region of 260 quests (obviously excluding any repeated quests) I really ought to cracking on the actual quests coming up but I'm attempting to build some characters up who join the party (Vaan, Penelo, Frimelda, Hurdy for example) I just wish getting them to learn new abilities didn't take so bloody long, currently slogging through the soldier job on both Vaan and Frimelda, the white mage job on Penelo and just mastered black mage and moogle knight for Hurdy.

On my 360 I've been alternating:

AC1 been trying to find the energy to complete this, unfortunately I'm a perfectionist so I feel obligated to hunt the flags down. Been trying to ignore that and just complete the damn game so I can play AC2 and Brotherhood before borrowing Revelations prior to AC3 coming out in the fall! God help me.

ME3, I just imported my ME3 shepherd from my completed paragon run through and cranked the difficulty up to Insanity level. I've been doing just fine when I don't forget not to make stupid mistakes, though it looks like I'm going to need to redo it because I smurfed up, I equipped my scorpion pistol on mars as it is one of my favourite pistols (who doesn't like a pistol what fires grenades pack an smg with ultra light materials and an assault rifle and you're essentially a walking tank) however the explosive rounds take too long to explode during the face off with the EDI body on the roof and so I keep getting killed.

Not breaking faith today Shaibana's Avatar
    Blog Entries

just started Red Dead Redemption.

the game is fun, but im always a bit fearfull with my horse.. i want to keep mine, but im afraid that when i catch and brake a new horse that i will lose my current one :o

she'll steal your heart Hollycat's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

You keep your horse unless you tie the new one to a post. Except in one story situation in which you are forced to get a better yellow horse near the beginning
    This post brought to you by the power of boobs. Dear lord them boobs. Amen

Finished Heavy Rain a few days ago. While it's not controlled like a conventional video game and it feels like a movie or a tv mini-series, I thoroughly enjoyed it.
    I will definitely play it again to see the different endings.

I just started inFamous and I'm finding it a bit slow. It's a sandbox kind of game, but it's not as engrossing as GTA is. It's fun, and there are definitely elements of it that are awesome. Am I the only one who thinks of Static Shock when playing inFamous?

I played Age of Empires II with my friends through Voobly, it was pretty awesome and I forgot how to play well. But it has been a while too, like 6 years or so.

Tomorrow we are going to try Stronghold 2 Deluxe over the internet, I can't wait!

I am also playing Aion Truly Free, I am lvl 25 with my ranger and I have a house, that 3.0 update is really cool.

Articles
    Blog Entries

I'm about to play some Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne right now baaby!!!

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

Simcity 4! It's taken me 3 failed cities to figure out not to listen to the stupid advisers. If I do, I run out of money fast. They don't know wtf they are talking about. Then they bitch about taxes but then they are all "we don't have money! Put money into our schools! But don't tax us!" Bitch that's how it works.

Every teenager should have to play Simcity to learn how taxes and economics work haha

Memento Mori Site Contributor Wolf Kanno's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I just finished Xenoblade Chronicles not too long ago, so I'm less inclined to jump into anything new. So I am mostly going through older games, or titles I haven't finished yet. Right now, I'm in a FF kick so I've been replaying FFI on Virtual Console, FFVI Advance, and surprisingly, Dissidia Duodecim, though I am quickly being reminded how my OCD makes the game far more irritating than it was meant to be... :sweatdrop

Lately, I've been thinking of either playing through Civilization 2 again, finally starting Skyward Sword, or even start a new RPG project on RPG Maker.

Quote Originally Posted by Freya View Post
    Every teenager should have to play Simcity to learn how taxes and economics work haha
    Oh really?

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by Gamblet View Post
    I played Age of Empires II with my friends through Voobly, it was pretty awesome and I forgot how to play well. But it has been a while too, like 6 years or so.
    Miriel and I like to play AOE II sometimes. We should all play together.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

sly gypsy Recognized Member Levian's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Wrapped up Super Mario Galaxy with the boyfriend last week. We had a race to see who would get 120 stars first. That involved having two TV's, two Nintendo wii's and two copies of Super Mario Galaxy. No problemo:

It was incredible tight all the way through, we were almost always one star away from eachother the whole time, with the maximum being three stars at one point. I got the 120th star when he had 119 stars, and he got his last star while I was fighting bowser. I only won by about three minutes. Close! Looking forward to our upcoming Super Mario Galaxy 2 race.

Right now I'm playing the HD version of Shadow of the Colossus, and I'm also playing some Portal 2. I really want to start up Sinking Island as well.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Played a ton of Magic the Gathering Duels of the Planeswalkers 2013 on Steam today and about to in a little bit... sooo addicting.

Articles

FFXIV Character

Althalor Lightpike (Excalibur)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Social Media Manager

Oh man, Endless Space is getting better and better. Can't wait for July 4 so I can get the final version. Anyways, that's pretty much all I've been playing lately.

Planescape: Torment. One of my friends recommended it to me the other day. It's already full of so much awesomeness, and I haven't even found out how to find this Pharod guy... (I think I know where he's supposed to be, but I don't know how to get there.)

Quote Originally Posted by Del Murder View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamblet View Post
    Miriel and I like to play AOE II sometimes. We should all play together.
    I discovered that Stronghold 2 is a lot more fun online than AOE 2, you should try it.