Page 8 of 240 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314182858108 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you playing right now?

Blog Entries

Currently having lots and lots of fun playing Lego Harry Potter. I have the Lego Star Wars games for PC, but I just bought a brand new PS3, so I plan on getting the Complete Saga too. I am also scheming to buy Indiana Jones and Batman.

Fragaria addict Recognized Member Momiji's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

DeathSmiles: Lots of fun. If you like arcade games in the slightest, please pick this game up and support more US releases of CAVE games. :3

Sakura Wars: So Long, My Love: I've heard enough good things about this series, so it's about time I looked into it. Really liking this so far.

programmed by NASIR Recognized Member black orb's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Banner Design
    • Logo Design

>>> FF13. looks like this game is too short, I started playing this game just 2 days ago and Im already in charper 10..
    >> The black orb glitters ominously... but nothing happens..

Final Fantasy VII, for the whatever-th time. I got really bored yesterday and I have no plans for hangouts with any of my friends so there is really nothing else for me to do D:

- FFVII ( NM challenge )
    - KH II
    - CoD 4 & 6

Working through Dragon Quest IV: Chapters of the Chosen right now.
    Boy am I an unfunny ass.

This looks like the place to be. Started LEGO Harry Potter last night. Find myself playing a lot of MtG on OCTGN as well.

Also, I wasn't sure if this should could in the ID/friend code thread, but anyone interested in playing anything together online? My 360 is getting lonely and I've got a giant catalog of Wii games with a select few that allow online multiplayer. (I've been eyeing you, pirates plundarrrrr)

EDIT: Turns out, Pirates Plundarrr is local only. But I'd love to Castle Crash. :P
    Last edited by Clouded Sky; 07-12-2010 at 05:55 AM.

Memento Mori Site Contributor Wolf Kanno's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Wii - Mario Galaxy and FFIV: The After Years
    DS - FFIV
    PS3 - Disgaea 3 and Penny Arcade: The Precipice of Darkness
    PSP - Shin Megami Tensei Persona

Articles
    Blog Entries

A lot of MW2 after prestiging again. Hoping to score my own copy of FFXIII soon so I can play the rest of it, about halfway through...

Resident Fire Emblem Fan Elite Lord Sigma's Avatar

I have a ton of Arcade games sitting on my hard drive that I want to get through. The current one on my chopping block is Banjo-Tooie. So far, it's been a lot of fun; I've always liked the platformer N64 games in the vein of Donkey Kong 64.

Just managed to platinum Wipeout HD without even trying. Pretty chuffed with that. Gonna go back and play Ninja Gaiden 2 until I have enough money to buy Demons Souls. Quite the hardcore guy I am.

FFXIV Character

Kelesis Aleid (Phoenix)

Shining Force: Resurrection of Dark Dragon, solo main character. Kind of interesting to only use the main character and it's really the only thing I have time for right now since I'm working long hours. :-\

oreodaredattoomotteyagaru Recognized Member JKTrix's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Site Staff

Dragon Quest IX has taken over my life since Saturday.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dreddz View Post
    Just managed to platinum Wipeout HD without even trying.
    You crazy son.

Quote Originally Posted by oddler
    Shining Force: Resurrection of Dark Dragon, solo main character. Kind of interesting to only use the main character and it's really the only thing I have time for right now since I'm working long hours. :-\
    That sounds really interestiong, how does it play? It almost seems like it would be manageable since you're doing things one at a time, but if you get surrounded it could be a nightmare. Alot of Egress-using to level up?

Quote Originally Posted by JKTrix
    Dragon Quest IX has taken over my life since Saturday.
    So how is it?

Contributions
    • Contributions to EoFF Census project

Aside from my twice-or-thrice-a-week bouts of Super Street Fighter IV with my friends, lately I've been playing LittleBigPlanet (GOTY) both by myself and with my girlfriend.

Also been playing Uncharted 2 (lent to me by a friend). U1 is a good game - doesn't really do anything wrong, and is entertaining enough. U2 is quite a bit better, mainly in terms of pacing and level-design. U1's gun battles could really get on my nerves, but I find U2 moves along rather swimmingly. My beef with both games is that the environments are designed in such a way to encourage exploration, but doesn't deliver it. A lot of times I will jump to a ledge that Nathan, as far as the game has shown, can grab, but will fall and die because it's just wallpaper. I'm not saying the game needs to be multi-linear or anything, but maybe some more out-of-the-way platforming leading to treasure would be nice, especially if the designers aren't going to bother to make distinctions between what is and isn't grab-able.

Not sure what to move onto next. I've got quite a bit of free time before I begin my MA in September, so I'm trying to get all my gaming in now. As much as I love the PS3, I'm finding most of the games I've played to be more fluffy than I'm used to. I miss the days when Sony was an absolute treasure trove for RPGs and strategy games.