• Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by Levian View Post
    June 2010:
    Dark Cloud
    Trapt
    Final Fantasy IX
    Final Fantasy XII
    Final Fantasy XIII
    One and a half month later I've taken a break from Trapt, Dark Cloud and FFXII. I've picked up Silent Hill: Shattered Memories and Lego Harry Potter as well.

FFXIV Character

Kelesis Aleid (Phoenix)

Quote Originally Posted by Bolivar View Post
    That sounds really interestiong, how does it play? It almost seems like it would be manageable since you're doing things one at a time, but if you get surrounded it could be a nightmare. Alot of Egress-using to level up?
    Only in the first couple battles, really. Your defense is so high after a while that everything only hits you for 1 damage. It's getting rough now in Chapter 7, though. Too many mages and monsters that can cause magical damage. Pile on the Healing Seeds and use the crap out of the White Ring and hope it doesn't crack. xD

Strawberry Virus Recognized Member Marshall Banana's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Developer
    • Site Design
    • Forum Design

ichigo

Quote Originally Posted by NeoCracker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshall Banana View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by gyrus View Post
    FFV in Japanese.
    Ooh! That's the version I usually play. I even have a Super Famicom cartridge.

---

So, I guess I'll continue playing Mother 3 today. I'm on the last chapter!
    My favorite part of that entire game was, (SPOILER)"The good news is we found this powerful Drago tooth and we can turn it into a powerful weapon. The bad news is we found it impaled in the chest of your wife."

XD
    There are so many good parts in the game that it's hard for me to choose a favorite!

I finished Mother 3 tonight. The final battle is really touching, possibly the best out of every game I've played.
    Last edited by Marshall Banana; 07-22-2010 at 04:14 AM.

Just picked up Condemned 2 and Infamous. Went to buy Demons Souls but they didn't have it in stock so I said screw it I'm not going away empty handed!

Put in a few hours into both. Condemned 2 is actually a really underrated game, by far the scariest game I've played this gen. Probably the bleakest and most grimiest game I've ever played too. Problem is that the combat is so mediocre. Ill still see it through to the end. Currently in a doll factory and that can only lead to good things.

Infamous I'm torn on. The story, characters and music are all top notch. Like Condemned 2, I can't get into the combat. The platforming still feels too awkward for me. Plus the game may be a little too chaotic for my tastes. The moment I start walking the streets I have crackheads on all the roofs firing at me. Its too much!

I have one of these now Nominus Experse's Avatar

Last edited by Nominus Experse; 03-17-2014 at 03:07 PM.

Playing a mixture of Gears of War 2, Fifa 10, and Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix, all for Xbox 360. My GT is MassivCarnage if anyone wants to play me in anything.

The Bayonetta demo. Again and again and again. God I can't wait to buy this game! Come on moneys!
    Currently playing: Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker

I am running down hallways and listening to people whine about every little thing that is wrong in their lives.

(FF13)

PaganRO...really someone come play with me...please

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sarangerel Qha (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

Star Ocean: Till the End of Time

It's...it's like watching a train wreck. I can't stop.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessweeee♪ View Post
    Star Ocean: Till the End of Time

It's...it's like watching a train wreck. I can't stop.

Ha

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

Danielle is playing Uncharted 2, which means when she heads out of the room for five minutes, I'm playing that too. Otherwise still playing Final Fantasy XII - got to the very last battle, got the guy to HP critical and then got my arse handed to me big time at level 43. Suggested level for the battle is something like 86 according to some guides, 54 according to others. Have since been doing hunts and regular enemies for an increase in level - got to 47/48 and am also looking for better weapons/armour. Hopefully by the time I'm level 50 on all characters I'll be able to do the business.
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sarangerel Qha (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Loony BoB View Post
    Danielle is playing Uncharted 2, which means when she heads out of the room for five minutes, I'm playing that too. Otherwise still playing Final Fantasy XII - got to the very last battle, got the guy to HP critical and then got my arse handed to me big time at level 43. Suggested level for the battle is something like 86 according to some guides, 54 according to others. Have since been doing hunts and regular enemies for an increase in level - got to 47/48 and am also looking for better weapons/armour. Hopefully by the time I'm level 50 on all characters I'll be able to do the business.
    50 is just fine if you have nice gambits! The trick is keeping up your MP, which isn't too difficult if you have most of the MP recovery augments and a Self MP >= X gambit for charge. Whoever said 86 probably just attacks xD

FFXIV Character

Linkle Grey (Sargatanas)

Tales of Symphonia. I can't remember exactly where I'm upto but I'm still on disc 1. I've completed it before, though.

I'm playing Fire Emblem New Mystery of the Emblem.

I have to say, despite being in Japanese, I think it's become my most favourite Fire Emblem title. I was planning to only play through it once in Japanese and then wait for the English version, but considering that there's so many characters and not enough deployment slots (not to mention reclassing multiplies the possibilities for teams that much further), I'm tempted to do another playthrough with a different team. All the characters' personalities are much more fleshed out with battle preparation conversations (though I don't understand them). I'm also enjoying the character encyclopedia and unlocking more of it by playing through the game.

Also, with casual mode (where there's no permanent deaths), hopefully it'll appeal to more gamers.

On a side note, they've also added every character from Shadow Dragon and the Bandai Satellite Fire Emblem games and made them playable save for a few (like Jagen, Hardin, Lawrence, and Boah, though they still show up in the story), which I think is just awesome. Even Michalis is playable now, and I'm definitely going to enjoy having him on my team.