Page 16 of 240 FirstFirst ... 610111213141516171819202122263666116 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you playing right now?

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

I've just been playing the demo of Arkham Asylum over and over. I wish I had some net so I could play SSF4, U2, or even TF2. I'm getting sick of the demo now.

Articles
    Blog Entries

me and my girlfriend are celebrating getting back together by picking up where we left off... IN OUR DIABLO II CAMPAIGN!!!

FFXIV Character

Efes Ephesus (Adamantoise)

I'm playing Ninja Gaiden Sigma now and it's like, ripping-my-hair-out difficult.
    I like Kung-Fu.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

Bump!

I just finished playing Final Fantasy V and have got a bunch of new games to pick from now. I watched Danielle try Batman: Arkham Asylum last night and messed about for a minute or two while she was checking the oven, however haven't yet played any of them properly. The choices are pretty vast... I borrowed Batman from my mate, while Halo: Reach, Bayonetta and Splinter Cell: Conviction were all obtained via GAME. Meanwhile I'm just waiting on a memory card so I can start playing on my PSP - I have Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core, Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters and Killzone: Liberation (Danielle got all three along with the PSP for me for Christmas </>) and I'll also have FFVII & FFIX (and probably eventually FFVIII) via PSN. We also still have Lost Planet 2 (borrowed) and Resident Evil 5 (purchased) which we've yet to get far into, and I have a Far Cry 2 save which I'm a little tired of after every mission ended up pretty much the same but still might jump back on just to finish off the storyline.

So much to play! This should easily get me through to March when my next batch of must-buy games come out. I think we'll start with Halo: Reach and Batman: Arkham Asylum, though.

Oh, and I've also purchased and played a lot of Hamster Ball with Danielle, which is absolutely mental but brilliantly fun. The only downside is that you have to finish one level in a certain amount of time to unlock the next one, and the Neon level is a nightmare. I can barely finish it on time trial within three minutes, and I have to do it in less than that? Urgh, no thanks! Maybe I'll start again someday and have another go from the start to see if I can get more time available to me, but it's unlikely. That game just got too hard, too fast!
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

What the bliff Recognized Member
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood and played Resident Evil 5 with my cousin a few days ago. I'm surgical with the shotgun.

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

I'm trying Lost Odyssey, we'll see how it goes. Seems very JRPGish and seeing as how well FF yah I might like it!

Blog Entries

Black Ops on PC, enough said!

Currently going through the entire MGS series on consoles. Just finished MGS2, and started on MGS3 for the first time since 2006 my save file says. Fun times.

Ghost 'n' Stuff NorthernChaosGod's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Halo: Reach (constantly)
    Banjo-Kazooie
    Chrono Cross

Depends on my mood.

Blog Entries

Also, I've been playing a little Cities XL now and again. But mainly just black ops. I'm a beast on Villa with the AK47!

I just bought Red Faction Guerilla off the PSN by accident so I guess Ill be playing that soon. Also bought Dead Nation which is thoroughly average.....and surprisingly difficult. Still find myself going back to Need For Speed Hot Pursuit alot. What a cool game.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

Mario at the moment.

absolutely haram Recognized Member Madame Adequate's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Hiero Dule (Brynhildr)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

World of Warcraft. Started playing again about a week before Christmas, am now level 76.
    Civilization 4: Rise of Mankind: A New Dawn.
    Civilization 4: Fall from Heaven 2.
    Aurora.
    Finished up Plants vs. Zombies except for a couple of irritating levels and growing all the zen garden.

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Donkey Kong Country Returns - beautiful game. Just goes to show you can still have entertaining, innovative, 2D platforming fun in this era. It's a complete throwback to the old DKC games which were some of the best for SNES. And the difficulty is ramped up a bit so that it's not just a breeze like DK64 was. I've spent 20+ lives on a single level, but fortunately lives (and bananas) are easy to come by.

There are some crazy levels, like the standard mine cart hopping, but also new things like levels with tidal waves wiping everything off the screen every 5 seconds. The interaction with the background is superb. My favorite level is the one where you can only see your shadowy silhouette against a beautiful sunset. It's gorgeous.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

Contributions
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

My friend gifted me Mafia 2 because it was on sale for like, 5 bucks on Steam. I clocked it already, but it was pretty fun, even if the story got kinda weak and the voice acting was dull in a few places. I wouldn't say it would be worth spending full price on the game, but it might be worth renting if you're bored or something.

Anyway, back to TF2