Page 20 of 240 FirstFirst ... 1014151617181920212223242526304070120 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you playing right now?

Currently playing: Borderlands: Game of the Year Edition.

I like how it's FPS with RPG elements.

Blog Entries

I bought Dead Rising 2 to kill zombies. The nail bat is my current best friend ever.

I play Black Ops to kill zombies in as well. The First Strike map pack has been worth it.

If you like to kill zombies, hit me up when you see me. We can kill zombies together.

Articles
    Blog Entries

We can kill zombies together if you get L4D
    This twenty-year-old boy was distinguished from childhood by strange qualities, a dreamer and an eccentric. A girl fell in love with him, and he went and sold her to a brothel...

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sarangerel Qha (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

Phantasy Star Portable. It's exactly like the other two Phantasy Star Universe games, complete with the inability to pause. I do like how PP on melee weapons charge when you hit something, and PP on guns and wands charge much more quickly than before. It makes being a Force or Ranger actually fun. New weapon classes are kind of a mixed bag. It adds more variety, but also more restrictions. Okay, I guess!

Things I wish they would change in Story Mode:
    I WANT TO BE ABLE TO PAUSE THE GAME
    More Type variety in my allies. There is one Force character. Everyone else is a Hunter. No Rangers. Being a Ranger yourself is pointless because your party members stick with you, therefore the enemy charges right up to your face. You can't keep a good distance. It's best to just be a Hunter or Force with a gun handy for flying enemies.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

I'm going to start on Super Mario Bros. 1 today and might continue my first playthrough on Diablo II tomorrow.

I picked up Warhammer 40K: Dawn of War II + Chaos Rising in a THQ sale over the weekend. I am so very pleased.
    Boy am I an unfunny ass.

Playing through Agarest War now, getting some of the different generation endings I missed, and eventually I'm going to run a game to get the True end path.

Gran Turismo 5 and Broken Sword Shadow of the Templars DS.
    GT5 is a great game but not really up to Polyphony's standards.:/

Several games right now, actually.

Primarily, I'd say Persona 3 Portable, but I'm also playing some Dissidia, Pokemon HeartGold, and Mass Effect 2.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

FFXIV Character

Efes Ephesus (Adamantoise)

God of War III on Titan mode. Honestly it wasn't that hard until the last hour or so and now it feels masochistic.
    I like Kung-Fu.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

I've finished Final Fantasy VII now. Have done a bit of Final Fantasy XIV (maybe a few hours) and Splinter Cell: Conviction, but most of my current time is spent on Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core. Really enjoying it so far!
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

Eggstreme Wheelie Recognized Member Jiro's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

I usually avoid these threads because I never focus on a single game, but lately I've been playing a lot of Fallout: New Vegas. My girlfriend has been playing Red Dead Redemption so I've been helping there too. Once she's done, we'll both move onto Undead Nightmare. Looking forward to some zombie action!

They see me rolling. They hating, patrolling.
    Trying to catch me riding dirty.

Just ended my rental period on Mass Effect 2. Loving that game a lot. Need to buy it now that its less than $20. Conversation wheel has critically failed me at least twice though. I really really hope they get better at that with Dragon Age 2 and Mass Effect 3. I hate not being able to trust the options at hand and they turn out to be completely different from how they sound

Memento Mori Site Contributor Wolf Kanno's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

MGS4, finally getting a replay of this and regretting I didn't start it on a higher difficulty cause I've been breezing through this game. I only started a few days ago and I'm already at Shadow Moses.

Went back to some Fallout 3 but I'm quickly learning I prefer playing this game casually. Its not often I play a game for several hours and feel like I've accomplished very little. With the exception of DeathClaws there is pretty much nothing in this game that can pose as a challenge for me which has made a majority of the game feel like silly fetch quests at this point.

I'm hoping to finally start playing some MGS: Peace Walker and P3P soon, I've been putting both these games off for some time now. I also picked up GoW Collection and hope that age and not playing DMC for a few years will make these games feel more appealing.

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sarangerel Qha (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

Finished Phantasy Star Portable and now I'm on to Phantasy Star Portable 2! And finally there is some change. I mean, not a lot. But compared to every other entry in the Phantasy Star Universe collection...

However, I still can't pause the game.