Page 22 of 240 FirstFirst ... 21216171819202122232425262728324272122 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you playing right now?

One Speed, One Gear, GO!! ScottyRedXIII's Avatar

since hearing that Dragon age 2 was to be i decided to play through number one again...... forgot how good it actually is
    Twitter: @Scottyboy081292

Blog Entries

Currently making my way through the Longest Journey for the first time in many years, and I'm savouring each and every single moment of it. Taking my time to listen to all of the conversations. I forgot just how indescribably good this game was.

I'm currently wasting time on Pokémon Silver Soul, until the English versions of Black and White are released next Friday.

Steve Steve Steve Steve Iceglow's Avatar
    Blog Entries

My time to play games is limited due to work. Therefore I'm still sitting in Barheim Passage on FF12 (first visit there, just a couple of screens to the mimic queen)

I have however begun playing Guild Wars again. Considering I tend to get very bloody bored after an hour or two or decide I don't like the character look/feel anymore I keep restarting characters. I've chosen to do a warrior on this current attempt. The thing what annoys me most in a way is the dual job classes...god sakes give me 1 job class and stick with it, smurf having secondary jobs let me just focus on being a warrior or being a necromancer whatever. Or take a different approach I'm really getting sick of "Job class" rpg's atm. I really want to find something similar to the game I used to work on. Might have to dig out some old contacts see what they play now.

LBP2 and still working on finishing FFIX.

Giving Fallout: New Vegas a try. And damn it Obsidian, stop taking notes from Bethesda right now. This is way too much like Fallout 3. Its so spacious and boring. I feel more like I'm just killing time viewing a pretty waseland than I am playing a game. Fallout 3 and Oblivion made me feel the same way. Just wandering around, taking in the sights, talking to locals. Occasionally sometimes having to murder something/someone

Mass Effect 2, really good game.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

I want to get FFXIII but I'm unsure about spending money on something I might not like. Is it possible that i can buy it from Gamestop and return for a full refund if I don't like it. It usually takes me a month to beat a Final Fantasy.

Eggstreme Wheelie Recognized Member Jiro's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

I'm playing Final Fantasy XIII also, after Star Ocean: The Last Hope threw me a screwball and I got my ass handed to me. Screw grinding, I'll play something else. I'm in Chapter 11 of FF13 and just cruised into Oerba for the first time. It was a challenge getting the hang of the mechanics again, but at least now I can enjoy my corridors again.

You probably could polish it off in a month Depression Moon, so it'd be worth a shot if you could get your money back.

They see me rolling. They hating, patrolling.
    Trying to catch me riding dirty.

Fortune Teller Recognized Member Roogle's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Roose Dorvauldar (Gilgamesh)
    Contributions
    • Former Administator
    • Former Senior Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Depression Moon View Post
    I want to get FFXIII but I'm unsure about spending money on something I might not like. Is it possible that i can buy it from Gamestop and return for a full refund if I don't like it. It usually takes me a month to beat a Final Fantasy.
    You can read about the Return Policy for Gamestop.com and its stores here: Gamestop.com Return Policy. Look at the bottom of the page to find the return policy for the actual stores.
    I believe in the power of humanity.

Dinner is served. Unbreakable Will's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I'm playing through Nier again but this time I'm going to pay closer attention to the storyline and music I absolutely fell in love with the soundtrack and listen to it online quite frequently.

Because I'm one hell of a butler.

Memento Mori Site Contributor Wolf Kanno's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I've given up on Fallout 3, for now. This game is looking to be something a toy with when I'm really bored. Finished MGS4 as well, beautiful game.

Went back to Mirror's Edge for a little while and probably going to give Valkyrie Chronicles another shot soon. For the Wii, I've mostly decided to get back to FFIV the After Years (almost finished with Rydia's chapter and going to start Yang's soon) and get in a little Capcom vs. Tatsunoko as well.

Taking a break from the DS for the moment but will shortly be returning for some MegaTen love. For the PSP, P3Portable is my main game though I might try to finish P1 as well. Once P3P is over, it's on to MGS Peace Walker unless Dissidia Duodecim has been released by then. I also hope to eventually get a new Memory stick for some Xenogears/Front Mission 3 portable play.

For the PS2, I've gone back to regular DDR marathons sessions. I've currently discovered DDR Extreme 2 which surprisingly features several former arcade exclusive tracks like Butterfly, Cartoon Heroes Speedy Mix, and one I can't even pronounce but love. It also features several old school tracks that have been missing since the games jumped to PS2 like Dynamite Rave. I'm having a nostalgic orgasm.

Beyond DDR, I'm finishing up another playthrough of SMTIII:Nocturne before I start Digital Devil Saga. I'm also looking towards finishing FFII (FFOrigins) though I'm near the point where I'm just maxing out spells... and starting and finishing a playthrough of Front Mission 4. I also have been itching for a marathon through Wild ARMS 1 & 2 lately but my plate is a bit fool at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Roogle View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Depression Moon View Post
    You can read about the Return Policy for Gamestop.com and its stores here: Gamestop.com Return Policy. Look at the bottom of the page to find the return policy for the actual stores.
    I've heard many-a-tale of woe from people trying to legitimately return something, and only being offered store credit for the game's price, not a full refund. I rarely say this, considering I hate the place with a seething fiery passion. But for this one instance, you may want to consider Walmart. They're pretty well known for refunding anything. Even if you lose the receipt you may get a refund, or at least store credit

Currently still working P3P, but I am hoping to finish soon and pick up Radiant Historia. Stupid Atlus and their 300 hour games. After both of those, Dissidia Duodecim will definitely be out, and following that, Pokemon B/W. So I've got a fairly full schedule of games.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

Default So what games are you playing?

Currently I'm restarting FF 13 and try to 100% it with all the ultima weapons and stuff. I'm mainly wasting time for FF 13-2, Elder scrolls V and taking a short break from MLG.So anyways what games are you playing at the moment?

Back to Persona 3 Portable. Nearing the end, but my perfectionism is getting annoying as I fuse and re-fuse Personae over and over to get ones with great skill setups.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.