Page 23 of 240 FirstFirst ... 31317181920212223242526272829334373123 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you playing right now?

Being without a PS3 has made me catch up on the PSP games I missed. I recently bought FFIV: The Complete Collection, Dissidia 012 and Valkyria Chronicles 2. Played a few hours of FFIV but I decided to focus on Dissidia 012 instead which has consumed most of my time. Once I'm done with that Ill go back to FFIV and then to Valkyria Chronicles 2 which I haven't played yet.

Feel bad for neglecting my PSP. Its a pretty sweet system.

Eggstreme Wheelie Recognized Member Jiro's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

Merged these threads up for you guys.

I'm currently playing Just Cause 2 when I get a free chance, as well as Lord of the Rings Online with Guardian XIII and sometimes Agent Proto!

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

Slowly chipping away at Final Fantasy XIV, working towards getting every crafting class to rank 20. Only weaver (19) and chef (13) to go!

Also have recently started Bayonetta, which I've found really good fun.

Oh, and I'm also playing Final Fantasy II on the PSP. It's... not that great. =| But I'm gonna finish it, dammit.
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

Twisted Reality Shattered Dreamer's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I'm on my second playthrough of Dragon Age Origins playing as a female elf rogue from the Denerim Alienage. I'm in the Fade again doing that annoying Circle Of Magi quest!

Contributions
    • Contributions to EoFF Census project

Lately, the same game I've been consistently playing since a year ago: Super Street Fighter IV. Though yesterday I started up a new character in Oblivion to go through the Shivering Isles expansion. I've never done it before and have heard great things (although I have watched my girlfriend do most of it).

Been considering for a while now playing through FFIX. Might get the started tonight, actually. I haven't played it since I joined this site, and since this place has more FFIX fans in one place than I've ever seen, I kind of want to re-check it out.

I've been replaying through FFVII, going for a perfect save and I've just got Emerald and Ruby to beat so I've been leveling up some materia. Kinda got bored of it for now I'll go back to it in a week.
    I also reinstalled Shogun: Total War and started a campaign on that. I played a 2 hour battle for a provence with thousands of troops on each side and ended up losing by the skin of my teeth....what a waste of time.

Blog Entries

Started a new game on Oblivion a few weeks ago. but, I've run into a bug and can't seem to fix it through the console. And it's with a mage guild quest so I can't advance in there anymore and thats making me very mad Considering I have just finished the Crusader quests, Dark Brotherhood and the Fighter Guild, Have purchased all of the things I need for all of my houses and hideouts. I REALLY don't want to start over or go back to a earlier save

Blog Entries

Legend of Kage 2. This is my first time playing it though I played the hell out of the original.
    Xenogears is the tragic story of how your whole life can take a crappy turn, just because you happened to see a lady in a wedding dress before her wedding.

This boy is crackin' up, this boy has broken down
    This boy is crackin' up, this boy has broke down

Played quite a bit of Brink online today, it's actually very entertaining.

Engineer is probably my favorite class so far.

Quite a bit of Dark Cloud 2 as well.

Memento Mori Site Contributor Wolf Kanno's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

FFIV: The After Years, finally on the last set of chapters. Was also playing some Tatsunoko vs Capcom there for awhile as well and Demon's Souls. Kind of burnt out on FF right now so I may need to look for something else.

Recognized Member Scotty_ffgamer's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Scotty Ffgamer (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I have currently started Final Fantasy VI for the first time. I decided I wanted to try to beat all of the Final Fantasies I have yet to beat, which includes all of the NES/SNES era games and XII.

I have also been playing Little King's Story with one of my good friends.

Ghost 'n' Stuff NorthernChaosGod's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Super Smash Bros. Brawl and Melee. I decided to dust them off and I'm trying to pick my skills back up.

Blog Entries

Now that I got a fourth PS2 memory card I'm finally gonna start playing Bujingai.

If I had FFVIII right now I'd be playing it instead.
    Xenogears is the tragic story of how your whole life can take a crappy turn, just because you happened to see a lady in a wedding dress before her wedding.

This boy is crackin' up, this boy has broken down
    This boy is crackin' up, this boy has broke down

Mainly just Starcraft 2. I want to get ME1 and 2 for PC as well, I should grab them off Steam some time.

"... and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written."

Moomba

on xbox360: Halo: REACH, DragonballZ: Burst Limit & Rock-Band3
    on PS2: Final Fantasy VIII

side:] those are the game's I've actually played recently,
    I've still got some DA1, ME2 and FFXIII saves to get through. then Enslaved & Dead-Space after that..
    JET SET RADIOOOOOOO