Page 26 of 240 FirstFirst ... 61620212223242526272829303132364676126 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you playing right now?

Articles

FFXIV Character

Althalor Lightpike (Excalibur)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Social Media Manager

Welp, SMAC has devoured my soul. I'm sure it's all I'll be playing for the next few weeks, at least.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

Uncharted 2
    Super Mario Bros. 2

FFXIV Character

Caedus Ulvein (Sargatanas)

I returned Killzone 3. The story was good, but it was really short and the online sucked.

Pokemon White
    I feel like I live on route 3 b/c of all the breeding I do >.<

Blog Entries

Breath of Fire for GBA. This is probably my 7th or so playthrough of it on GBA (played through it countless times on SNES). I just got Karn so I still have a lot of time before beating the game.
    Xenogears is the tragic story of how your whole life can take a crappy turn, just because you happened to see a lady in a wedding dress before her wedding.

This boy is crackin' up, this boy has broken down
    This boy is crackin' up, this boy has broke down

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

Danielle and I are having a go at LittleBigPlanet at the moment as part of the Sony PS3 welcome back thing.
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

Articles
    Blog Entries

Okay, so, *deep breath*, I still have Resonance of Fate to play which I'm not even sure if I'm halfway through (going by the trophy list for chapters), that got interrupted when PSN came back on and I bought InFamous. I'm up to the last island on inFamous and I then got kinda bored and started playing MLB 10, and have been interspersing that with Outland (which was another AWESOME PSN purchase, highly recommend it to anyone who feels like playing an old school side scroller). However, I also purchased FF 6, 7, and 9, all of which I've never played; so god knows how many hours that will take me. Plus, for some stupid reason I bought Demon's Souls and Heavy Rain (mostly cause they were cheap) and they'll be arriving in the next few days.

Alice: Madness Returns is also coming out soon over here, which will be another purchase. I also got Ratchet and Clank from the PSN package, but I haven't installed that yet, and I have the Prince of Persia trilogy to play through still, and I haven't even passed the first one.

Eggstreme Wheelie Recognized Member Jiro's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

Looks like ee will be busy for a while.

Played through and finished Heavy Rain. Loved it, going back through to get all the trophies as well.

Resident Evil 5 as well, played through the main campaign once so I could get Mercenaries unlocked. The game is less fun on your own, so hopefully I can get online with a few people and kill some bitches

Valkyria Chronicles is good fun too, some of the levels have ted me off, but I'm getting there slowly. I love how gay Jann is, it's fabulous.

Last but not least Civilization V has been sucking many hours of my life away. I'm currently conquering everyone as Egypt, I'm a good two ages ahead of everyone else somehow.

They see me rolling. They hating, patrolling.
    Trying to catch me riding dirty.

Articles

FFXIV Character

Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

I'm still playing SMAC. Also I've recently started playing the expansion, Alien Crossfire (aka SMAX. Love the nicknames for these games.)

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

Kicking in heads on Duke Nukem Forever, burning out in Burnout: Paradise (thanks, Sony), co-opping it up with Danielle in LittleBigPlanet and zapping away on Infamous. Have also played a chunk of Dead Nation with Danielle until we got to a point that we just kept dying and decided to call it in for a while. Oh, and have played through a bit of Ratchet & Clank: Quest For Booty, too.

Have enjoyed all of the above, really, although LittleBigPlanet is the 'low point' of them and it's hard to pick between Infamous and Burnout for the 'high point'.

Eggstreme Wheelie Recognized Member Jiro's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

Quote Originally Posted by Pike View Post
    I'm still playing SMAC. Also I've recently started playing the expansion, Alien Crossfire (aka SMAX. Love the nicknames for these games.)
    Do you tell all your friends you're addicted to SMAC? I know I would. You keep making me want to play all these games that I suck at but am incredibly interested in!

They see me rolling. They hating, patrolling.
    Trying to catch me riding dirty.

Articles

FFXIV Character

Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Jiro View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pike View Post
    Do you tell all your friends you're addicted to SMAC? I know I would. You keep making me want to play all these games that I suck at but am incredibly interested in!
    Oh man, everybody knows. Especially Twitter but then again I spend an obscene amount of time on Twitter. At least they "get it", though, meanwhile everyone on Facebook is slowly backing away and wondering what sort of drug this "SMAC" is and where I acquired it.

TO KEEP THIS ON TOPIC I'm restarting the original Final Fantasy. I 'unno how far I'll get or how long it will keep my interest, though.

programmed by NASIR Recognized Member black orb's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Banner Design
    • Logo Design

>>> FF4 The after years.. I have been playing it for more than a month.. The game just doesnt want to END!..
    >> The black orb glitters ominously... but nothing happens..

Microwaving canned bread TrollHunter's Avatar
    Blog Entries

LoZ minish cap, and the original legend of zelda. I'm getting my ass kicked on the original... but I'm pushing through, 11hearts Lv.4
    Eyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

Have been playing Final Fantasy II and am at the final boss, but not ready (going by my first attempt) to fight him yet. Will need to grind away. At home, playing Infamous as a bad guy on hard difficulty in an attempt to get another platinum trophy. Definitely an enjoyable game, that one, but I've already posted in Infamous and FFII threads recently so those can cover my overall thoughts.

Finally, Danielle has been playing Viva Pinata: Trouble in Paradise a lot lately and every now and then she throws the controller at me while she's going out of the room or is making dinner or whatever. It's a surprisingly fun game but at the same time there seems to be a point where I just go from having fun to being bored in the space of about a minute. Generally when a high level is reached and everything is controlled, it's just... boring for me to keep going. No challenge, I guess. Also a very frustrating game with how often it restricts you.