Page 45 of 240 FirstFirst ... 253539404142434445464748495051556595145 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you playing right now?

FFXIV Character

Kaladin Cho'Sinn (Sargatanas)

FFXI - always
    FFVI - trying a ruins challenge
    Chess
    Portal 2

Articles
    Blog Entries

Battlefield 3 Multiplayer - Starting to pick up where I left off in Bad Company 2 and really rack up some decent scores, I <3333 this game.

Arkham City - I have to restart now that I've downloaded the Cat Woman pack, so I'll probably just try to complete a run on hard, the above game tends to cut into my play time of this game though >_>

Crash Bandicoot: Warped - Grabbed all the Crash games that were free for PS+ subscribers, and am having a blast playing a few levels before bed every night.

Ghost 'n' Stuff NorthernChaosGod's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I'm still playing FireRed. I'm particularly proud of myself for managing to set it up so that I can trade Pokemon to myself using the same ROM. I now have my Alakazam.

Microwaving canned bread TrollHunter's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Started a Nuzlocke run of Pokemon Red for the Gameboy Color last night.
    I wonder how far I will get...
    Eyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

My Pokemon itch has been scratched, so I have dropped Pokemon Black for Radiant Historia. It's pretty fun so far. Definitely reminds me of the SNES era. Battles are simple but the grid dynamic sets it apart from older RPGs. The time travel aspect is also really cool.

I also just beat Red Dead Redemption and have now started Ico (PS3 remake). It is unlike any game I've played. Enjoyable so far, but at the same time a little boring since there's not much character interaction.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

Not breaking faith today Shaibana's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NorthernChaosGod View Post
    I'm still playing FireRed. I'm particularly proud of myself for managing to set it up so that I can trade Pokemon to myself using the same ROM. I now have my Alakazam.
    you play on gameboy?
    or with simulator or pc?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shaibana View Post
    you play on gameboy?
    or with simulator or pc?
    Considering how he said a ROM, I'm guessing a gba emulator.
    Eyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Slothstronaut Recognized Member Slothy's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I think I'm getting close to the end of Arkham Asylum. One thing I'm really digging strangely enough is how Batman's appearance changes over the course of the game. It's subtle, but the tears in his cape and costume, cuts on his face, and even a good case of five o'clock shadow really add up to help drive home that the man is still human and it's a really long night.

Ghost 'n' Stuff NorthernChaosGod's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TrollHunter View Post
    you play on gameboy?
    or with simulator or pc?
    Yep, GBA emulator up in this bitch.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TrollHunter View Post
    you play on gameboy?
    or with simulator or pc?
    Yep, GBA emulator up in this bitch.
    Ohhh yeah~ I'm using one as we speak
    I'm also playing Dragon Age Origins on the side. Never played it before so I intend for this to be my trial run to figure out the game.
    Eyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Articles

FFXIV Character

Althalor Lightpike (Excalibur)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Social Media Manager

I've mostly been derping around in Hearts of Iron 2 and Binding of Isaac. That last game is fiendishly addictive.

Replaying Morrowind, this time as a female blunt lady. (...Orc) Looks ugly, but meh, i'm wearing helmets anyway.

I'm also playing HOMM 3:SoD campaigns, I still can't get through the Grag Hack campaign (Black Sheep scenario), it is getting really annoying and I do not want to play on easy. I guess I have to be faster in the start.. It is still the best strategy game ever for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Gamblet View Post
    Replaying Morrowind, this time as a female blunt lady. (...Orc) Looks ugly, but meh, i'm wearing helmets anyway.

I'm also playing HOMM 3:SoD campaigns, I still can't get through the Grag Hack campaign (Black Sheep scenario), it is getting really annoying and I do not want to play on easy. I guess I have to be faster in the start.. It is still the best strategy game ever for me.
    Hells yeah, Heroes 3 is one of the best games of all time. BTW I think you're referring to Crag Hack, right? He appears in quite a few games in the series. I was thinking of writing some fanfiction with him as the main character.

And I'm currently replaying to Morrowind too, but it doesn't grab me as much as Oblivion or Skyrim.

Quote Originally Posted by Vincent, Thunder God View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamblet View Post

Hells yeah, Heroes 3 is one of the best games of all time. BTW I think you're referring to Crag Hack, right? He appears in quite a few games in the series. I was thinking of writing some fanfiction with him as the main character.

And I'm currently replaying to Morrowind too, but it doesn't grab me as much as Oblivion or Skyrim.
    Fanfiction is nice. I thought that there was something wrong with the name. Thanks for correcting!

Popped in Shadow of the Colossus and GTA Vice City for good times sake. Man, I forgot how much I love these games.