Page 52 of 240 FirstFirst ... 23242464748495051525354555657586272102152 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you playing right now?

programmed by NASIR Recognized Member black orb's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Banner Design
    • Logo Design

>>> Sonic Colors.
    I have never been good with Sonic games and this one is too hard for me, I think I gonna give up with it..
    >> The black orb glitters ominously... but nothing happens..

back to some battlefield 3 with friends, they finally got done with playing nothing but skyrim

Currently trying to get pass FFXIII (think I'm in chapter 12) and Persona 2.

Blog Entries

Back to playing Guild Wars. I MUST FINISH EVERYTHING before GW2 is out! I just wish I had stable internet so I could actually play for more than 20 minutes before I get a 12K ms ping ><

Playing FF VI advance right now. I decided to basically gimp myself on this run, since the game poses no challange at all with how many times I've played it.

Basically I assigned traits to epsers, 2 each, in a couple cases 1, and each character two traits. They may only use espers that match one of their traits. Even then I created a short banned magic list for each character to keep a good theme amongst them going.

Gau will only be allowed dances and Rages, Stargo may only use Blue Magic and Earth Magic. I've not gotten Strago and Relm yet, however, but I'm a short ways from them.

Articles

FFXIV Character

Althalor Lightpike (Excalibur)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Social Media Manager

I just started Final Fantasy III DS. I haven't really gotten anywhere yet.

Also still playing: Skyrim, X-Com, Civ... you know, the usual

Not breaking faith today Shaibana's Avatar
    Blog Entries

im almost through assassins creed revelations .. i just arrived at Masyaf

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I was on my first playthrough of FFVI but I was unfortunately side-tracked by Uncharted 3, ICO and Shadow of the Colossus and now Skyward Sword. As soon as I've finished with Zelda though I'll be back to complete my FFVI quest!

Playing Final Fantasy IX again for the 11th time. Just cant get enough of that game <3

Blog Entries

Primal and it is pissing me off! I forgot how painfully bad the controls were. The camera angles will mess your head up.

she'll steal your heart Hollycat's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

ff3- nothing doing, Im at the point where you have to get the gem from the rat, and I am all out of mp and there are no shops I can travel to.

just cause 2- loving it, kind of wish the grappling hook could be used as a trip wire. I love (SPOILER) riding the nukes! also I blew up a whale

re:coded- very middle style game, not very good for kh, all it does is answer one question

viva pinata pocket paradise- my favorite ds game, so much fun! I have almost have everything
    This post brought to you by the power of boobs. Dear lord them boobs. Amen

programmed by NASIR Recognized Member black orb's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Banner Design
    • Logo Design

>>> Tatsunoko vs Capcom Ultimate all stars, 100 times more fun than Marvel vs Capcom 3..
    >> The black orb glitters ominously... but nothing happens..

Not breaking faith today Shaibana's Avatar
    Blog Entries

just finished Assassins creed revelations... and now i have no idea what to do

Microwaving canned bread TrollHunter's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Still playing Terraria... god this game is addicting.
    Though it does suck a bit more playing it single player now that I have basically all the ore in the world I could want, these bosses are a pain in the ass on hard mode.
    No one I know plays it, but it's still oodles of fun on sp for now at least.
    Eyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Slothstronaut Recognized Member Slothy's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Finished Uncharted 3 a few days ago. I think it's easily as good as Uncharted 2 despite some strange difficulty spikes in a few parts of the game, and a somewhat underwhelming final boss (not sure if that's better than a pain in the ass final boss though).

Coming up on the finish line for AC: Brotherhood as well, and gradually chipping away at Ace Combat and Dark Souls. I may need to take an extended break from AC after I beat Brotherhood though. As much as I love these games, I played through 2 in the summer and am playing a lot of Brotherhood lately. I'm worried if I jump right into Revelations I'll just end up burning out on them and not enjoy it as much as I'd want to by the end.