Page 133 of 240 FirstFirst ... 3383113123127128129130131132133134135136137138139143153183233 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,995 of 3593

Thread: What are you playing right now?

Memento Mori Site Contributor Wolf Kanno's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Taking a break from MegaTen (before burn out sets in) to try to push through and finish MGS: Peace Walker, I'm in Chapter 5, which is titled Outer Heaven but should be retitled, Side Mission Hell...

Got obliterated Recognized Member Shoeberto's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Bert View Post
    Just played some BF Bad Company 2. Oh I love that game. COuldn't find any servers to play on in CS GO
    BC2 is so much fun. It makes me sad that Origin sucks so hard. Every time I go to play it, I end up having to reinstall the whole game because the patches won't apply.

We're really close to beating Kingdom Hearts! I'm going to push for Psychonauts afterwards, because I think she'll love it - she thought the story and dialog in Brutal Legend was hilarious, but I really disliked the gameplay at the end, so I didn't beat the final boss.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Pumpkin Contrary (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

I'm debating between FFXII and Suikoden III. I'm leaning towards Suikoden III.

Been Playing Remember Me, and I must say I am pleased. There are some pretty obvious problems, but none of them are so big to ruin the game.

Where the game excels is Atmoshpere and Characters. Nilin is a wonderful lead, and here is why. She is pretty bad ass and damn good at what she does, but where she shines is it's clear she's not perfect at it. Often the progress involves her slipping up, miscalculating something, and at times even getting scared by some of the crazy trout happening. Still though, she pulls herself together and fights through her fears and injuries. The whole time you actually feel like somethings at steak, and it is wonderful.

I've not finished it yet, though I suspect I'd end the game giving it an 8/10 Score.

Not breaking faith today Shaibana's Avatar
    Blog Entries

counting down: 9 days till im picking up my special edition of The Last o Us!!

I finally got around to playing The Last Story after months of it sitting on my shelf untouched. It is a decent game, though the story and characters are fairly lackluster (the main character and the main lady are both very, very stupid.) The battle system is decent, though frustrating at times. The boss fights, at least thusfar, are extremely boring and gimmicky though I am not sure if they are intended that way as a means of introducing the player to the systems. (SPOILER)I just finished the Gurak base invasion bit Hopefully the game picks up soon because as it stands, I do not see what much of the hype was about.

Pandora's Tower should get here on Friday and I will play that after finishing Last Story. Still trying to find a copy of Xenoblade Chronicles.

Blog Entries

I'm debating on starting in on Chrono Trigger. I had it on my mom's laptop via a psx emulator back in Texas. I have it downloaded on the PS3 now, just haven't started yet.

I really wish they'd release Tales of Destiny & Lunar: Silver Star Story for PS3. I rather liked ToD.

I'd also like to get Threads of Fate. I played a demo of it a long time ago.

But. I'm playing Restaurant Story on my cell phone. It rather drives me nuts. I fill up my buffet table with 30,000 plates of food and turn the game off... 30 minutes later, all my food is gone. GONE I TELL YOU! And then I have to spend another 85 hrs getting my buffet filled up again. It's very frustrating.

Articles

FFXIV Character

Althalor Lightpike (Excalibur)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Social Media Manager

Still happily playing the new CK2 expac. Did I mention you get to be a viking? Cause you get to be a viking. I'm also really liking the revamped tech method.

The Finale is finally here. Penny Arcade's: On the Rainslick Precipice of Darkness 4.

However, I have the same problem with this as all the other games, great as they are. There is no grinding. There are a few unnescessary enemies to fight in each dungeon, yes, but no respawns or anything. And I really like grinding.

Local Florist Site Contributor
    Recognized Member
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Mayrissa Fablestay (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Developer
    • Former Editor

Picked up Saints Row The Third on offer on Steam so been playing that with a friend. It's pretty silly but a lot of fun too.

I started playing Mass Effect again, just awesome. This run will be full Renegade.

Articles

FFXIV Character

Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

Just started the Walking Dead. Wow. All of my feels and I'm only through episode one.

Articles

Getting ready to wrap up FFV. I have to go get a few summons, the last job, and then go smack Exdeath around.

...I got the PC version of FFVII for like 5 bucks a few weeks back when it was on sale. Thinking about playing that next.
    You think a minor thing like the end of the world was gonna do me in?

she'll steal your heart Hollycat's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

I'm replaying Skyrim for the umpteenth time. I'm also on my 6th playthrough of Persona 4. That game is too good to exist.
    This post brought to you by the power of boobs. Dear lord them boobs. Amen

Articles

FFXIV Character

Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

Been playing some Hotline Miami. Beautiful senseless ultraviolence.

Also playing multiplayer CK2 which I finally got working for the first time ever