Page 61 of 240 FirstFirst ... 114151555657585960616263646566677181111161 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you playing right now?

Microwaving canned bread TrollHunter's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by magewarrior View Post
    Games I'm playing right now

• New Super Mario Bros. (DS)
    • Super Princess Peach (DS)
    • Zelda The Minish Cap (GBA)
    • and Professor Layton and the Curious Village (DS)
    The minish cap? I love you
    Eyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Been moseying on through Super Robot Taisen OG Saga Endless Frontier. It's actually a lot of fun. I really enjoy how the game doesn't take itself terribly seriously, and the battle system is pretty fun too (forced evasions can be a tad annoying though...).

she'll steal your heart Hollycat's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

Man I can't wait to start dark souls. Should I finish Demons first or is it sequencing?

Playing escape plan. It's ok so far. The art is amazing, as are the sounds.
    This post brought to you by the power of boobs. Dear lord them boobs. Amen

absolutely haram Recognized Member Madame Adequate's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Hiero Dule (Brynhildr)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Games I am currently playing, on and off:

• SimCity 4
    • The Sims 3
    • Mountain Blade
    • Football Manager
    • Victoria 2
    • Crusader Kings 2
    • Star Ruler
    • Sanic Heghog 1, 2, 3, and Knuckles
    • Final Fantasy
    • Baldur's Gate

Recognized Member Scotty_ffgamer's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Scotty Ffgamer (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I am currently playing through Silent Hill 2. I have decided to finally try to play through that series this semester and I just beat the first game a couple of weeks ago.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

Final Fantasy XIV - Too many new things since I last played, so want to see how things are going. It's been great so far, although it's only a couple of days... still, it's been too long and I'm enjoying myself.
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

sly gypsy Recognized Member Levian's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Zelda: Wind Waker
    Zelda: Phantom Hourglass
    Portal - Finished this yesterday for the first time, great game
    Super Mario Galaxy 2 - finishing up the green stars.
    Dark Cloud
    Paper Mario
    Resident Evil 0

Quite a few ongoing projects right now, playing with different people. Probably going to finish up the Zeldas soon and begin the new Silent Hill game as well as Portal 2.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Loony BoB View Post
    Final Fantasy XIV - Too many new things since I last played, so want to see how things are going. It's been great so far, although it's only a couple of days... still, it's been too long and I'm enjoying myself.
    Go find Cactuars.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kaspian69 View Post
    Been moseying on through Super Robot Taisen OG Saga Endless Frontier. It's actually a lot of fun. I really enjoy how the game doesn't take itself terribly seriously, and the battle system is pretty fun too (forced evasions can be a tad annoying though...).
    I love that game so much. It's probably my fav DS game after "The World Ends with You". It's such a shame the sequel was never released outside of Japan.

...then again, I still got the japanese version "just because" and was still able to enjoy it. The battle system is brilliant and the Overdrive animations are so badass that even the least amazing ones put the coolest FF Limit Breaks to shame. And Suzuka Hime is the best "dancer" ever. By far.

Anyhow, I just finished Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2. I'll probably start on a NG+ soon, only because you need to do that in order to fight the ultimate super-boss thingy. And I'm sucker for that kind of stuff.

I also go back to Disgaea 4 every now and then, even though I've completed both the main story and all the Land of Carnage stuff, only to make/upload/play some more custom maps etc. In case anyone living in europe happen to own this game, I'm "Shads777". My map's easy to find since it's the 2nd ranked one. Play it, and suffer bitter defeat. You will never be able to complete it.

Articles
    Blog Entries

WKC1 and WKC2
    as well ass assassincream and assassincream revelations.
    got them for a dollar apeice.

Twisted Reality Shattered Dreamer's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I picked up Deus Ex Human Revolution over the weekend because it was on sale & I kinda wanted something new to play. This purchase was odd because despite it getting good reviews every gameplay trailer I say I met with a meh. A friend of my bought it in the last steam sale & told me it was quite good, so when I saw it brand new for €18 I said to myself hey why not. And you guys know what? I'm so glad I did because it is awesome

There is something about this game that makes me not want to put it down! The story seems good. The missions & side missions are interesting. The choice between stealth & action is great. The augments offer some interesting abilities. Everything you do in the game is worth a small amount of xp. Deus Ex Human Revolution is simply put, a really enjoyable gaming experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Shattered Dreamer View Post
    I picked up Deus Ex Human Revolution over the weekend because it was on sale & I kinda wanted something new to play. This purchase was odd because despite it getting good reviews every gameplay trailer I say I met with a meh. A friend of my bought it in the last steam sale & told me it was quite good, so when I saw it brand new for €18 I said to myself hey why not. And you guys know what? I'm so glad I did because it is awesome

There is something about this game that makes me not want to put it down! The story seems good. The missions & side missions are interesting. The choice between stealth & action is great. The augments offer some interesting abilities. Everything you do in the game is worth a small amount of xp. Deus Ex Human Revolution is simply put, a really enjoyable gaming experience.
    I congratulate you for making this excellent choice : )

Banned

Just beat Rage. I have to admit, I didn't know exactly what to expect with the game despite it's good reviews, but damn, it was pretty good. Pretty different, but good. Doom and Quake fans will love it. Graphics are absolutely jaw dropping.

Right now, I'm currently playing Skyrim (I'm always playing Skyrim regardless lol) and debating on playing through FFVIII again.
    Thing is, it's hard to play two RPG's at once.

Gamer dilemma in progress.

I found an online game called Dungeon Blitz. It's strangely addicting.