Page 76 of 240 FirstFirst ... 265666707172737475767778798081828696126176 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 3593

Thread: What are you playing right now?

Slothstronaut Recognized Member Slothy's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Hypoallergenic Cactuar View Post
    Just finished Arkham City (amazing, better than Asylum at every turn except story)
    I just finished it as well and god the pacing was terrible with that story. And I liked how Catwoman was apparently only in the main story to (SPOILER)get captured by Poison Ivy, hung upside down for what was apparently several hours, break into a vault, then save Batman and disappear completely.

I'm hoping this stuff I get to play with her after the main story is good, otherwise having her at all was a complete waste and not much more than fan service judging by her neckline.

she'll steal your heart Hollycat's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Vivi22 View Post
    Just finished Arkham City (amazing, better than Asylum at every turn except story)
    I just finished it as well and god the pacing was terrible with that story. And I liked how Catwoman was apparently only in the main story to (SPOILER)get captured by Poison Ivy, hung upside down for what was apparently several hours, break into a vault, then save Batman and disappear completely.

I'm hoping this stuff I get to play with her after the main story is good, otherwise having her at all was a complete waste and not much more than fan service judging by her neckline.
    There is a neat mission involving the museum and then a very easy mission involving robbing every single friend twoface has ever had. That is about it besides riddle trophies.
    This post brought to you by the power of boobs. Dear lord them boobs. Amen

Misspelled for No Reason. GhandiOwnsYou's Avatar

I picked up Skyrim in the worlds most assbackwards attempt to break myself of Fallout addiction. I'm calling Skyrim Methadone to Fallout's full blown heroin, because I like playing in Post-apocalypse scenarios a lot more than Fantasy settings. So now I'm maining Skyrim and occasionally jumping back into Fallout 3 to work for that Platinum trophy. Also playing a bit of a clever little platformer called Sideway. It deserves a look if only to check out the cool premise behind the level design.

Famine Wolf Recognized Member Sephex's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

Everything else I have been attempting to play is thwarted by ****ing Borderlands. That game is addicting!

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I completely agree there, and since I love stories I think I enjoyed Asylum better.

Quote Originally Posted by Sephex View Post
    Everything else I have been attempting to play is thwarted by ****ing Borderlands. That game is addicting!
    It certainly is! I don't even like fps that much but I really enjoyed Borderlands.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

Articles
    Blog Entries

There's just no other game where your character laughs maniacally while using a smg to mow down midgets while simultaneously lighting them on fire.
    Loved the game till it reached the giant area, then I stopped playing and picked up asylum. Will probably do borderlands next, then finally finish XIII, then XIII-2, then GTA4 (if saints row 2 had trophies, it would 100% surpass gta imo) then the uncharted series, then persona 2 innocent sin redux, by then hopefully dawnguard will be on the psn.

PS: I am considering buying disgaea 3 absense of detention for ViTA, anyone know anything about the game?

There's just no other game where your character laughs maniacally while using a smg to mow down midgets while simultaneously lighting them on fire.
    HAHA! I really need to play this game...

Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gamblet View Post
    You can get the game of the year version online or at gamestop for $30.
    Great deal.

Famine Wolf Recognized Member Sephex's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gamblet View Post
    Yes, do so. I actually wasn't interested in this game because I had three friends, including edczxcvbnm, that played this in front of me for MONTHS non stop. The game was overplayed for me. Enough time passes since I seen any of them play it, and I the Steam Sale price was too good to pass up! I have now converted!

Articles
    Blog Entries

F.E.A.R. 1 during the day; World of Warcraft at night; Dragon Age: Origins & Command & Conquer 3 on the backburner b/c of Fear. I also tried Splice and Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit last night and hot damn they're both really great. The first in an emotional kind of way, the latter in a fratboy kind of way. Also just finished a short session of Black Ops.

I think Fear is really underrated for the contributions it made that were later taken by other games.

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

90 hours in to Xenoblade Chronicles and according to my glances at walkthroughs, I'm only about 50% done with it. It's humongous.

So I'm taking a break and giving the acclaimed Assassin's Creed 2 a try. Never played an AC game before. The controls take a bit of getting used to. I had to try that mission to race my brother like 15 times before I beat it.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

absolutely haram Recognized Member Madame Adequate's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Hiero Dule (Brynhildr)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Playing as South Africa in Victoria 2 I've united the entire African continent. Aside from that some New Vegas and a lot of Orcs Must Die! 2

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

FFIV

4444444444 4 4 444 44 4

FFV

I am trying to find a job combination that is fun, useful and haven't been used by me before.

Well, I was playing Shining Force II, but I lost interest and went back to using MAME to play arcade games. I'm keeping Robotron, Joust, and Blaster in heavy rotation, but I have about 90 games for MAME total.