Page 208 of 240 FirstFirst ... 108158188198202203204205206207208209210211212213214218228 ... LastLast
Results 3,106 to 3,120 of 3593

Thread: What are you playing right now?

Went and bought a PS4 and FF Type-0 HD! *confetti*

The game is okay so far, I guess. One thing I have trouble with is trying to absorb Phantoma in the midst of battle. I think there was a way to ignore enemies and focus on absorbing, but I forgot what it was :S

Just finished Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix. "I'LL GET IT!" Navi has nothin' on Donald mothersmurfing Duck. Going back to Bayonetta 2 now! Smashing, darling.

Katamari Damacy

Available on PSN (NA) for 90 cents right now. Seriously. Why are you still reading this post? GO!

I'm discussing my 108, er, 111 favorite games of all time in THIS THREAD so go check it out and join the conversation!

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

The Raven!

A super fun little chapter-based indie point-and-click! Based around a burglary of a precious Egyptian artifact in the 1960's, it has, as Levian put it, an incredible Agatha Christie vibe, especially with the first part of gameplay on the Orient Express!

It's noticeably a little low-budget at times, but the story seems pretty solid and the cut scenes are just beautiful. Gameplay graphics are a little hokey at times but it's something I'm willing to look past, especially with a low-budget studio.

I don't even know how or when this game made it into my library, but it must have been on sale at one point for $5 or so (because I am cheap as trout and don't buy games for more than that), because I just found it in there out of nowhere. It obviously has its differences from Telltale Games, but I would recommend it to anyone who enjoys point-and-clicks. Reminds me of the old Sierra games from the past few decades!

Recognized Member Scotty_ffgamer's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Scotty Ffgamer (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

It was on Games for Gold or whatever that's called not too long ago, so you might have got it from that! it looks pretty interesting. I wish I had a 360 so that I could have picked it up.

programmed by NASIR Recognized Member black orb's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Banner Design
    • Logo Design

>>> Nothing, gaming has become too expensive..
    >> The black orb glitters ominously... but nothing happens..

Almost cleared out Type-0, soon to move on to Blood Borne. <3

I'm currently playing Cities: Skyline with MODS!
    I'm avid fan of Final Fantasy Tactics and a chess player.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Pumpkin Contrary (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

I'm about to finish Atelier Shallie today and then I'll replace it with Atelier Ayesha

Still playing Tears to Tiara II, Final Fantasy IX, and Final Fantasy XII, as well as Girl's Fashion Shoot

Been replaying Chrono Trigger and recently purchased Majora's Mask 3D, loving both!

Do Myself a Mischief Vermachtnis's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Ekhi Ysengrim (Brynhildr)

I figure it's about time I set down and actually finish Final Fantasy VIII.

Articles
    Blog Entries

WWF WrestleMania 2000.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Started playing Metal Gear Solid 3 as my first game in the series. About 30 minutes until I managed to create a Time Paradox. This is going to be fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Karifean View Post
    Started playing Metal Gear Solid 3 as my first game in the series. About 30 minutes until I managed to create a Time Paradox. This is going to be fun.
    I'm guessing you killed Sokolov or Ocelot or something? Being a prequel, every time you die you actually create a Time Paradox as well. After dying, just let the screen sit without pressing any buttons. After a few minutes, the words "Snake is Dead" will slowly turn into "Time Paradox". It was always the little things with MGS3. Wish I could go back and experience it again for the first time. Have fun.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Final Fantasy.