Page 34 of 240 FirstFirst ... 142428293031323334353637383940445484134 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you playing right now?

Blog Entries

Been playing L.A. Noire

Eggstreme Wheelie Recognized Member Jiro's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

Updated my 360 the other day. Didn't realise that it updates my achievement lists as well. Long story short, I now have to get the DLCs for Mass Effect 1 and 2 to add them to my completed list again. Should be fresh and fun though. At least I don't have to do it on insanity mode

They see me rolling. They hating, patrolling.
    Trying to catch me riding dirty.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

Still playing Oblivion but now also back to playing Final Fantasy VI on my way home from work again - just at the point where you first see Gau, so yay for that. Looking forward to finally having Espers... it must be soon by now! Finally, Danielle and I began playing Resistance 3 last night. It's good so far!
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

I'm jumping back and forth between Disgaea 4 post Game and White Knight Chronicles 1 in preparation for 2. I forgot how much I loved Belcentine.

Borderlandssss.

Lilith always OP, all the time.

Microwaving canned bread TrollHunter's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kokichi View Post
    Borderlandssss.

Lilith always OP, all the time.
    It's all about mordecai~
    Slicing someones head off via crit with my sword? I approve
    Eyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Memento Mori Site Contributor Wolf Kanno's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Just finished DQIV last night (I'm now in the bonus Chapter) and I'm still playing Duodecim on and off again. After watching my friend play through Disgaea 4, I remembered I picked up Disgaea 3 some time ago and picked that up, hopefully grind fatigue won't set in as quickly as it did last time.

Might go back to my file of Shadow Hearts I started, I wasn't terribly impressed but I'm not far into it either and I was sick when I played it last, so maybe that might have something to do with my indifference.

Getting ready to go to the Floating Continent in my FFVI Advance file. This has actually been a really fun file only because I've been rushing through it quickly and staying rather low leveled (now I'm thinking its the actual right level the designers wanted it to be) and keeping the game rather challenging without seriously handicapping me.

I might start a Rhapsody game for my DS and I'll probably finish getting the True Ending in Persona 1 before P2 comes out next week. Playing FFI on the Wii, as well as Fragile Dreams and Skies of Arcadia.

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

That's it?

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

Articles

FFXIV Character

Althalor Lightpike (Excalibur)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Social Media Manager

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf Kanno View Post
    THIS WHOLE POST
    FFFFFF how am I ever going to snag that Most Hardcore Gamer Ciddie? D: It doesn't help that I really only cycle repeatedly through about eight games or something, I guess.

Anyways I'm back to playing copious amounts of Minecraft again.
    Last edited by Pike; 09-16-2011 at 12:35 AM.

FFXIV Character

Efes Ephesus (Adamantoise)

I recently obtained a PSP and a copy of Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep, but I decided to buy and replay the three PS2 titles before I start it, so I'm currently playing the original Kingdom Hearts, on expert mode, currently on (SPOILER)Dragon Malificent in Hollow Bastion.

The game is far more challenging than I remember it. o__O
    I like Kung-Fu.

working on getting the last 5 achievements for Deus Ex and then will finish beating dead Island with friends

Playing the Ace Combat Assault Horizon demo. Which is awesome. If you're new to flight games it might take a little getting used to, but I definitely recommend it.

Slothstronaut Recognized Member Slothy's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Pete for President View Post
    Playing the Ace Combat Assault Horizon demo. Which is awesome. If you're new to flight games it might take a little getting used to, but I definitely recommend it.
    smurf yes. The helicopter level took some getting used to, and it bothered me the jet controls defaulted to some sort of arcade setting where you just hop left or right to turn that way, but once I switched it it was the same awesome Ace Combat I remember. I'll have to add this one to the Christmas list.

Not breaking faith today Shaibana's Avatar
    Blog Entries

still bussy with Touhoumon,
    but i have to say im verry proud of my touhoumon team ^^

And im bussy with Assassic Creed 2 on ps3

Quote Originally Posted by Vivi22 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete for President View Post
    smurf yes. The helicopter level took some getting used to, and it bothered me the jet controls defaulted to some sort of arcade setting where you just hop left or right to turn that way, but once I switched it it was the same awesome Ace Combat I remember. I'll have to add this one to the Christmas list.
    Same here, the chopper mission took the most getting used too, but I really liked it when I did. Multiplayer looks promising too. This is probably one of the few games I'll actually get on day of release.

Until Ace Combat comes out, I'll probably be re-playing Valkyria Chronicles. Was in doubt whether to start a new game or new game+, but went for a regular new game to keep the challenge level up.