Page 209 of 240 FirstFirst ... 109159189199203204205206207208209210211212213214215219229 ... LastLast
Results 3,121 to 3,135 of 3593

Thread: What are you playing right now?

GTA V for obvious reasons
    I'm avid fan of Final Fantasy Tactics and a chess player.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Pumpkin Contrary (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

I got a game called the Guided Fate Paradox and I gave it a whirl and it seems really good so far, although I hear it's going to get brutal later on. I have a bunch of games I'm currently playing though so it'll be on hold for now

Since the days of the week/dates in the year Persona 3 takes place in (2009) match up with this year's, I've been playing it day-by-day, advancing only as far as the actual date. Next year I should be able to do the same thing with Persona 4.

I have no idea why this is so satisfying.

Do Myself a Mischief Vermachtnis's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Ekhi Ysengrim (Brynhildr)

I've been playing The Witch and the Hundred Knight. This is a fun game. But, very, very dark. Metallia, the titular witch, is a horrible person. She's been lightening up a little, just in time for characters to come into play that are way worse than she ever was. And there's this thing where the game will randomly crash to the XMB. And it really is random, it crashes for no rhyme or reason and I'm already a paranoid saver so this just makes it worst. Luckily though, so far checkpoints are about 15-20 minutes apart.

Super Smash Bros.

Mewtwo is back.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

I finally got one of my best friends to play Dark Souls and we're doing a playthrough together. Turns out he digs it, another soul converted

Articles

FFXIV Character

Kurisu Kazama (Sargatanas)

Quote Originally Posted by Kalevala View Post
    Since the days of the week/dates in the year Persona 3 takes place in (2009) match up with this year's, I've been playing it day-by-day, advancing only as far as the actual date. Next year I should be able to do the same thing with Persona 4.

I have no idea why this is so satisfying.
    Haha, good idea

I need to carry on with P3P. Haven't played it for months x_x Think I might take my Vita out in the garden today and play it while catching some rays xD

I started Bloodborne a couple days ago but couldn't make it past the first mob, so I'll be trying to play this as well. Emphasis on the trying.
    <a href=http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m3/Valentine-06/Signatures/fat_mooglesig2.png target=_blank>http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m...mooglesig2.png</a>

Blog Entries

Not one for letting the side down, my current games are:

Final Fantasy Record Keeper
    Final Fantasy IV (first time evar, V next, can't actually do much of Record Keeper yet as I don't want to spoil V)

Articles
    Blog Entries

Playing FFX on Vita. There's a few minor but noticeable framerate drops in some areas. It's otherwise everything I hoped for, looks great on the OLED screen.

I also started Max Payne 3 and Assassin's Creed Brotherhood since they've been sitting in my PC backlog for some time.

I speedran Mega Man Legends twice over the weekend. 1:58 on normal, 58 minutes on easy!

I also downloaded Sonic Adventure 1 and 2 (Dreamcast titles) for the PS3, for $2 and $4 respectively. A steal for apparently-good games I never played.

Oh, and I'm still working on FFX HD and Prof Layton and the Azran Legacy too.

GAMES!

I'm discussing my 108, er, 111 favorite games of all time in THIS THREAD so go check it out and join the conversation!

Banished Ace Recognized Member Agent Proto's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I completed 999, and got all endings to the game, so I'll be returning to Majora's Mask 3D. I also do play several other games on the side. Ace Attorney Trilogy, Pokemon Shuffle, and Super Smash Bros 4. I do play Mario Kart 8 at times as well. I need to get back to Hyrule Warriors though.

Apparently, I have been declared banished.

Just cleared out Awakened Fate Ultimatum. Finally breaking open Codename S.T.E.A.M. next.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Metal Gear. Big Boss is a wiener.

Blog Entries

DayZ Stand Alone, Counter Strike Global Offensive, Cities XXL and Civilization V (Elder Scrolls Mod)

Resident Fire Emblem Fan Elite Lord Sigma's Avatar

I beat Child of Light for the first time a few days ago. It's a fantastic game; it's been a while since a turn-based RPG kept me on my toes, and the game itself is gorgeous. If you have Xbox Live Gold, it's free to download for the XB1 until the end of the month even if you don't have the console itself. If you do, there's no good reason not to give it a try at the bare minimum.