Page 233 of 240 FirstFirst ... 133183213223227228229230231232233234235236237238239 ... LastLast
Results 3,481 to 3,495 of 3592

Thread: What are you playing right now?

Games that I have been focusing on currently are:
    Final Fantasy X
    Phantasy Star Online 2
    Castlevania Harmony of Dissonance
    Civilization IV Beyond the Sword
    Tabletop Simulator
    Marvel Strike Force
    Power Rangers Legacy Wars

Nulli Secundus Primus Inter Pares's Avatar

Currently playing:
    FFX (nostalgia yo)
    Monster Train
    Hearthstone Battlegrounds
    FM20
    :joey:

I'm selling these fine leather jackets Aerith's Knight's Avatar
    Blog Entries

These days I just kind of mess around in Rocket league on the PS4 with some friends. I tried MW2, but I'm not good enough anymore. It just rages me.

Also finished a playthrough of Halo MCC (1+2 on heroic). No multiplayer, since I don't have PC gaming friends anymore. They all have kids now and watch Temptation island on TV.

Other than that, I guess some Total War: Warhammer II now and then.

I'm old now.

Do Myself a Mischief Vermachtnis's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Ekhi Ysengrim (Brynhildr)

I'm very close to platting Warriors Orochi 4. Just have to finish S Rank and Battle Objectives for Chapter 5 and then do Chaos.

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

I'm playing Civ VI, FE3H and just did a quick run of Zelda: Link between worlds.

Replaying Demon's souls ( I can't wait for DeSouls remake!!!! )
    Trying to plat Sekiro and Nier automata as well before ps5 comes out xD

Working my way through the Gears of War series. I only ever played the first one back in the day, but thought Gears 4 and 5 looked kinda good, so figured I'd go back and play 2 & 3 so I can get the story done.
    I dunno if you need to play Judgement as well?

disc jockey to your heart krissy's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

ff7r and hollow knight

recently finished prey and it was amazing except for the ending

Blog Entries

I bought Terraria. I can't stop playing.

Currently on chapter thirteen of Valkyria Chronicles on the PS3. I've been meaning to play it since more or less the day it came out, but other stuff kept getting in the way. Glad I finally gave it a chance though, as I'm having more fun with it than I've had with any game in quite a while. Loving how Skies of Arcadia-ish it feels (complete with cameos from alternate reality Vyse and Aika!). I think you can definitely tell that a lot of the same people worked on both games.

Blog Entries

Just picked up Firewatch and Witcher 3 on the cheap.

Decided to get Firewatch out of the way first before Witcher 3 takes over my evenings for a few weeks.

disc jockey to your heart krissy's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

Currently on chapter thirteen of Valkyria Chronicles on the PS3. I've been meaning to play it since more or less the day it came out, but other stuff kept getting in the way. Glad I finally gave it a chance though, as I'm having more fun with it than I've had with any game in quite a while. Loving how Skies of Arcadia-ish it feels (complete with cameos from alternate reality Vyse and Aika!). I think you can definitely tell that a lot of the same people worked on both games
    good game! really fun and anime

i just started crisis core, which i've never played before, and it's really hard to play this after playing ff7re lol

Quote Originally Posted by krissy View Post
    Currently on chapter thirteen of Valkyria Chronicles on the PS3. I've been meaning to play it since more or less the day it came out, but other stuff kept getting in the way. Glad I finally gave it a chance though, as I'm having more fun with it than I've had with any game in quite a while. Loving how Skies of Arcadia-ish it feels (complete with cameos from alternate reality Vyse and Aika!). I think you can definitely tell that a lot of the same people worked on both games
    good game! really fun and anime

i just started crisis core, which i've never played before, and it's really hard to play this after playing ff7re lol
    For sure! The battle system becomes kind of broken as the game goes on (scouts, in particular, become absurdly overpowered, and I found that the demolition order basically rendered the entire lancer class obsolete), but it’s so much fun to play that I hardly care. Definitely going to continue with the rest of the series once I’m done with this one!

I have somewhat mixed feelings on Crisis Core too. The combat didn’t really click for me (I imagine it’d seem even worse after playing the VII Remake), and certain parts of the story felt pretty silly, even as someone who loves the story and lore in FFVII. But I grew to really like Zack over the course of the game, and if you get invested in him as a character, then the ending is very well done, and almost makes the whole experience worth it. I don’t think it’s really a must play, but I don’t regret running through it once.

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by Kikiara View Post
    For sure! The battle system becomes kind of broken as the game goes on (scouts, in particular, become absurdly overpowered, and I found that the demolition order basically rendered the entire lancer class obsolete), but it’s so much fun to play that I hardly care. Definitely going to continue with the rest of the series once I’m done with this one!
    The later games balance the classes better but Scouts are still great. I actually think VC 2 & 3 are overall better than VC 1, but they are PSP games and VC 3 only came out in Japan. I played a fan translated version of VC 3 and it was really fun. I haven't tried VC 4 yet but it's on my shelf.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

Do Myself a Mischief Vermachtnis's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Ekhi Ysengrim (Brynhildr)

Started playing .Hack//GU. I haven't played it since it was new. So like 10-ish years? I do not remember most of disc 1. Completely forgot about Gaspard. I'm just waiting for Alkaid to show up.