Page 226 of 240 FirstFirst ... 126176206216220221222223224225226227228229230231232236 ... LastLast
Results 3,376 to 3,390 of 3591

Thread: What are you playing right now?

Articles
    Blog Entries

Warcraft III. Started a fresh run of the campaign with some friends. We made it through the Human campaign no prob and now we're considering upping the difficulty to Hard even though we're all woefully inexperienced. ...it's probably gonna be a terrible idea but smurf it.

I started a game on FF III for DS last night. I finally got around to it. It's been sitting on my shelf for awhile...

Would sniff your fingers to be polite
    Nameleon.
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

MHGen and FIFA 11, the last great FIFA game.

Memento Mori Site Contributor Wolf Kanno's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Due to wanting to use the Blog feature more, I've been replaying a few old gems as of late.

I'm still trying to finish up Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together and I'm frankly not sure why I'm stalling on that. I've also started a new playthrough of the Arc the Lad Trilogy. Arc 1 is surprisingly better than I remember it being. Nothing special mind you, but not as boring as I remember it being.

I always seem to play a list of games at a time, a bit here and a bit there... but at the moment, I've been playing Chrono Trigger again, Final Fantasy VI again, Batman: Arkham Knight, Knack, Final Fantasy IX, Skyrim and the occasional Minecraft.

I might have a problem, but I keep filling it with more games so I won't notice if there is a problem... onward!
    - I'm getting sick of this! Thou art such a pain in the...! Confound it all! I'm starting to talk like you! - Sabin (FFVI)

- Shut up! You spoony Bard! - Tella (FFIV)

Because I was kicked off PS4... Trails in the sky SC.... I am a huge fan of FC but there are so many games and so little time so I hadn't chance to touch this game
    Only the insane are truly sane in this crazy world...

I was playing Final Fantasy XV and Thief for a bit. Now I'm on Destiny 2 mostly with some time spared here and there for Darksiders and Deus Ex and whatever else might pop up on Plys for free. I recently added Bloodborne to my library, so I'll be giving that a spin as soon as I've cleared some space to download it... I've touched on Knack a bit, the repetitive nature of it's gameplay makes it difficult for me to continue.
    Jack: How do you know?

Will: It's more of a feeling really.

Jack: Well, that's not scientific. Feeling isn't knowing. Feeling is believing. If you believe it, you can't know because there's no knowing what you believe. Then again, no one should believe what they know either. Once you know anything that anything becomes unbelievable if only by virtue of the fact you now... know it. You know?

Will: No.

If Demolition Man were remade today

Huxley: What's wrong? You broke contact.
    Spartan: Contact? I didn't even touch you.
    Huxley: Don't you want to make love?
    Spartan: Is that what you call this? Why don't we just do it the old-fashioned way?
    Huxley: NO!
    Spartan: Whoa! Okay, calm down.
    Huxley: Don't tell me to calm down!
    Spartan: What's gotten into you? 'Cause it sure as hell wasn't me.
    Huxley: Physical relations in the way of intercourse are no longer acceptable John Spartan.
    Spartan: What? Why the hell not?
    Huxley: It's the law, John. And for your information, the very idea that you suggested it makes me feel personally violated.
    Spartan: Wait a minute... violated? Huxley what the hell are you accusing me of here?
    Huxley: You need to leave, John.
    Spartan: But Huxley.
    Huxley: Get out!
    Moments later Spartan is arrested for "violating" Huxley.

By the way, that's called satire. Get over it.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

I haven't played any video games in a while.

In addition to my post from a while back, I recently bought a Nintendo Switch and Breath of the Wild... short version is, I'm in love with it and haven't regretted my decision for it. I'm still playing some Final Fantasy VI, I've beaten Chrono Trigger and Knack recently. But practically everything else has been on hold ha ha.
    - I'm getting sick of this! Thou art such a pain in the...! Confound it all! I'm starting to talk like you! - Sabin (FFVI)

- Shut up! You spoony Bard! - Tella (FFIV)

^

I'm playing through FFVI as well, actually. When I have time. . _. My average party level is 16, no one has learned any magic, and I'm down to four dragons left until I get Crusader. Then it is onto Hidon for the insane irritation that is my Mirage Vest, completing the Cultist's Tower, and the final dungeon. >: D

Trails in the sky SC (rpg) and My time at Portia (crafting-farming simulator with a hint of RPG)
    Only the insane are truly sane in this crazy world...

Microwaving canned bread TrollHunter's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Just finished Persona 3 today before work! Absolutely wonderful game. Going to be starting Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne next once my copy gets here.

Also playing a lot of Etrian Odyssey untold on expert difficulty. Its my first EO game and its kicking me around quite a bit. Awesome rpg though!

So yeah, on a bit of an Atlus JRPG kick at the moment.
    Eyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Articles

FFXIV Character

Novi Glitzko (Sargatanas)

Tried Fortnite for the first time yesterday. Didn't come last in Battle Royale.

Str8 Pimpin'

FFXIV Character

Efes Ephesus (Adamantoise)

Playing Watch Dogs 2 for the second time. I really like that game for some reason.

Will probably try out Far Cry 5 when I'm finished.