Couldn't find a thread for this that wasn't over two years old, so "oops" if I missed one.

I've been playing Football Manager 2010 now that the regular football season is over. I'm playing as Nottingham Forest because I think they should have gone through to the PL instead of Blackpool. I won the playoffs in my first season (Blackpool got relegated from the Championship, har har har) and struggled in my first season in the PL, managing 16th. Have signed just the player I really needed now, and am looking for a striker to carry on with. Can't wait for Football Manager 2011!

I just finished playing the co-op campaign of Resistance: Fall of Man with Danielle, it was awesome fun. We might play it again on a harder difficulty, find out what all these unlocked weapons are. I started Resistance 2 in single player since it doesn't have co-op for the main campaign (!) but so far have been unimpressed - they took out my favourite things about the previous game (being able to carry about ten guns, co-op campaign, etc) so it's a little gutting on that end. Oh well. We'll see how I go - I didn't buy it, just loaning the Resistance games from a friend while he borrows Uncharted 2 off me.

Finally, I just downloaded and installed Final Fantasy IX and played through to the first save point. It's enjoyable so far, although I find myself realising how much I loved certain aspects of Final Fantasy XIII, including, to my surprise, the linearity! Obviously I'm only a small way in but it just seems like it's so easy to get lost now. xD Crazy. And I can never tell if my decisions are going to affect what items I get. I'm suddenly far more paranoid while gaming than I was during XIII, when I pretty much knew I could easily get everything. xD Not criticising, though... just finding it amusing that I miss something that at the time can easily be considered to be annoying.

Might buy anothe game, but these should easily keep me going for some time to come.