Page 177 of 240 FirstFirst ... 77127157167171172173174175176177178179180181182183187197227 ... LastLast
Results 2,641 to 2,655 of 3593

Thread: What are you playing right now?

After it sitting there in a collector's box for a good six months-year I decided to play FFXIII-2. Serah is annoying. Noel is worse.
    He looked up, wondering why he was asked what they already knew.
    "Ok, ok." He sighed. "It all started with a game."

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Limbo! I am loving this game!

I have too many to play right now. Still making progress in Fallout 3, and I haven't touched FFIX in a while.

I've bought so many games from sales in the last few months and they just sit on my digital shef collecting dust.

Slothstronaut Recognized Member Slothy's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Loony BoB View Post
    Just finished Gone Home. Now that was excellent storytelling for a small and simple game. Really glad I played it. =]
    It really was an exceptional bit of story telling and atmosphere creating.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Pumpkin Contrary (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

Pokemon X
    Final Fantasy II
    Final Fantasy X-2

Those are the ones I'm focusing on most right now. I have some others on the back burner.

Sleep tonight, stick of truth in the morning!

Do Myself a Mischief Vermachtnis's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Ekhi Ysengrim (Brynhildr)

:monster:

I downloaded Kid Icarus: Uprising. Palutina is awesome. I've just finished Chapter 3, but I'm pretty sure I have to watch out for her more than Medusa. (SPOILER)Using pheromones to attract the boss was a good idea, but a heads up woulda been nice. Get it? Heads up! Cause the boss was a dragon's head! And it feel from the sky! Man, I'm hilarious, ya'll don't know.

The controls are hard to get used to though. When TwoBestFriends said Liam hurt his wrist playing this, I was like how? But halfway through Chapter 1 I was like oh. And does giving Palutina hearts do anything? It says it doesn't, but most of the time when a game tells you to not bother, you should bother. (SPOILER)Except for that chest in Chapter 2, that was totally a trap.

Just finished another Deus Ex: Human Revolution playthrough. What a gem.

Wondering if I can squeeze in a Metal Gear Solid playthrough before Dark Souls 2 comes out next week. HYPE

Dinner is served. Unbreakable Will's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I've been traipsing through Civilizations (the one for platform) and I've found it fun but lacking in comparison to the PC version's complexity.

I've also been going through my New Game+ on Dark Souls, keeping my wits and skills in top form for Dark Souls II release on the 11th.

Because I'm one hell of a butler.

Been digging around and I saw a game case with a truly venerable piece of imagery on it, an unmistakable figure

Now, I know you kids and your animes, but I'm talking about 3050. I'm talking the bloody march through FedCom territory, through Combine space, I'm talking Luthien, Tukayyid, I'm talking strapping your ass into a Marauder and staring down a Clanner as you line up your PPCs with his cockpit. I'm talkin' bout my Mechwarrior collection. Add in Mechwarrior online and you got my schedule for the next few months.

Hearthstone.

Articles

FFXIV Character

Althalor Lightpike (Excalibur)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Social Media Manager

Replaying Pokemon Gold. Not even the remake - the original. Having a blast! I have always had a soft spot for second gen. I love the way you can go back to Kanto and re-beat all the gyms from the original game.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

Just got started on Ico. It's a little slow, but we shall see if it gets good.

Articles
    Blog Entries

PC - Dota 2
    PS4 - Call of Duty: Ghosts Multiplayer & Extinction
    Vita - Gravity Rush, Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed & Little Big Planet Vita

Quote Originally Posted by Botchmun View Post
    Been digging around and I saw a game case with a truly venerable piece of imagery on it, an unmistakable figure

Now, I know you kids and your animes, but I'm talking about 3050. I'm talking the bloody march through FedCom territory, through Combine space, I'm talking Luthien, Tukayyid, I'm talking strapping your ass into a Marauder and staring down a Clanner as you line up your PPCs with his cockpit. I'm talkin' bout my Mechwarrior collection. Add in Mechwarrior online and you got my schedule for the next few months.
    Dude I remember playing a MechWarrior demo and loving it despite not knowing what half the words meant and being absolute trout at it.

Rock on.

Pikmin 3! Those cute little bastards are hogging my sleep hours...