So I'm hoping to clear some back log entries I have and figured I could put this as a vote. I'm currently on a Rockman X replay of the series, currently finishing X6 and I don't think I'm going to venture into the three PS2 entries once I'm done. I did acquire Eiyuden Chronicles Hundred Heroes, of which I'll finish Rising and then delve into that, but what comes after that I ask myself?

So here's some options I've been given/been playing off and on the last few months...

Xenoblade Chronicles Trilogy - Just acquired the whole series last Christmas and I'm overdue a replay of the first game.
Pros: Loved the first game and I've heard the sequels are just as good.
Bad: Serious time sinks

Shin Megami Tensei IV: Apocalypse/Shin Megami Tensei V/ Soul Hackers
Pros: I do love me some SMT when the mood strikes me.
Cons: Going to be real with you, SMTIV:A and Soul Hackers have never really grabbed me. I did like what I played of V though.

SaGa Scarlet Graces
Pros: I'm in the homestretch of Urpina's scenario
Cons: Probably going to need a guide because I don't know what I'm doing anymore. lol

Devil May Cry 5
Pros: Love me some DMC
Cons: I don't know if my hands/controller will survive.

Uncharted Series
Pros: Apparently good
Cons: Feels like a series I would like, but it's never interested me enough to try.

Disco Elysium
Pros: Also been highly regarded and most people who know me say this game is right up my alley.
Cons: I have a terrible track record with sticking to gaming on my PC.

Lightning Returns/Final Fantasy XI
Pros: Get to check off two more FF games on my laid back replay of the series.
Cons: LR kind of killed said marathon but that might be due to XIII burnout, and XI is not so bad, but just incredibly slow for my taste.