Page 232 of 240 FirstFirst ... 132182212222226227228229230231232233234235236237238 ... LastLast
Results 3,466 to 3,480 of 3593

Thread: What are you playing right now?

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Fynnek Zoryasch (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

Don’t worry though as you’re basically visiting different parts of each world with each character, so it doesn’t really feel like you’re playing the same game again for the most part.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

Okay, you were right Fynn dealing damage is no longer a factor. I thought since I had to do a new file I would be going back to dealing trout damage to enemies, but Terra is taking them out quickly. I guess the game sorta saved my stats from Ventus's playthrough?

Kingdom Hearts story has been a mess since II, but Birth by Sleep feels especially bad to me and the gameplay doesn't make up for it as much unlike KHII. Jumps feel weird and the game's pacing is off. There are too many battles back to back without other things to change things up.

At the moment I am playing WoW. Switched to Apex Legends and Destiny 2 some time ago for a change but eventually returned to WoW get loads of gold here and have fun playing the game 4-5 hours daily
    Last edited by Diego Gravas; 06-09-2020 at 02:28 AM. Reason: additional info

Surprisingly nothing. After finishing FF7R's story mode on Hard difficulty, I feel I've lost the will to... play. I've still got five other games I haven't even cracked open, not to mention I haven't finished Star Wars Fallen Order. I got KH3 for Christmas and I haven't so much as looked at it. Just thinking about my PS4 now makes me tired. Damn, I'm old. I'm 35, but I'm already so old.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

Going through Royal again. Disappointed they didn't change carry overs from 5 because I don't want to carry over all of my social stats, but I do want my Personas, stamps, and money to carry over.

Weird. For me social stats is the only thing I want to carry over in new game +. Why? Because it allows you to not have to spend any time on repetitive stuff like studying, let's you give stat linked answers that you might not have been able to do the first time around, and ace all tests without sacrificing anything. On the other hand, carrying over equips and personas makes the game easy to the point of boredom.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

I don't have to use any of those personas or weapons and I there are like only two dialogue choices in the whole game that are dependent on a social stat and that's Guts in the beginning with Igor and Shido. Other folks have stated how New Game + kills the entire slice of life half of the game considering there's no point in doing any of it if there's 0 progression. I only wanted Guts to carry over since that's the hardest one to rank up.
    Last edited by Depression Moon; 05-31-2020 at 07:45 PM.

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I am playing Witcher 3 Blood & Wine, FFVII Remake, Fire Emblem Three Houses, and Hearthstone!

This thread has seen a lot over the years!

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

Do Myself a Mischief Vermachtnis's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Ekhi Ysengrim (Brynhildr)

I've been playing Shantae: Half Genie Hero. I did not know about this game. I thought it went from Pirate's Curse to Seven Sirens. I grabbed the Ultimate Edition because it has all the DLC for about the same price. Finished Shantae's story and working on Risky Boots' now.

FFXIV Character

Caedus Ulvein (Sargatanas)

Playing Pokemon Omega Ruby, Shield, the FFVII remake and Dragon Quest XI. Just finished The Outer Worlds and loved it.

Eggstreme Wheelie Recognized Member Jiro's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

I was recently pressured into playing Destiny 2 and am finding it an entertaining time. The prestige content—raids, etc.—definitely grabs me, but I'm going to quickly tire of the less interesting repetition. I think I would be less bothered if I was maintaining my position at endgame level rather than trying to catch up, but it still feels a lot like there's an unnecessary amount of busywork just to remain able to participate or have access to the tools needed to 'have fun', let alone succeed.

They see me rolling. They hating, patrolling.
    Trying to catch me riding dirty.

Recognized Member Scotty_ffgamer's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Scotty Ffgamer (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I’ve been slowly working my way through Resident Evil 7, and I’m enjoying it for the most part. It will be my first Resident Evil I beat (although I’ll go back to the first ReMake after I beat this probably). My main problem with it is that it isn’t Silent Hills, and a silent hill game is what I’m really in the mood for right now.

sly gypsy Recognized Member Levian's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I try to stick to playing three games at a time. I need some variation!

Currently:
    Fallout 4
    The Last of Us Remastered
    Octopath Traveler

And some occasional multiplayer projects:
    Borderlands 3
    Fallout 76
    Shadow of the Tomb Raider
    Resident Evil 3
    The Forest

FFXIV Character

Caedus Ulvein (Sargatanas)

Quote Originally Posted by Levian View Post
    The Forest
    I loved this game! We should play some time. Unless not on steam, I've had it on steam for years.

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Skyrim (Been playing for 9 years. Heavily modded with all sort of trout)
    Jedi Fallen Order
    TRIAL OF MANA