Results 3,466 to 3,480 of 3501

Thread: What are you playing right now?

Memento Mori Site Contributor Wolf Kanno's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Depression Moon View Post
    I hit him with Last Word once, but it still didn't kill him. I was so mad! This game is frustrating me. I spent hours on this and then I accidentally tripped over my controller cord which knocked down my PS4 and caused it to turn off. I thought my PS4 was done for like a whole ten minutes before I figured out to turn it back on and now I'm back to the phase 1 part of the battle. I'm like ready to quit. it took me a long time to get there.

You said a D-Link? All I get is all of my moves turning into D Strike. I can't find a consistent way to get the meter full. If I idle the meter will just deplete. I looked up this guide, but his strategy did not work for me.

As the video shows, you basically have to spam the shotlock to get into that battle with his shotlock in order to charge up your finisher Last Word. What the video fails to mention it that Last Word has to fully connect all its hit to count as a finish, so you need to make sure you're locked on to him before activating it. You may simply need to charge up the attack a few times and wail on him with Last Word more than once because landing the attack is not a guarantee victory. The fight is really more about patience and Nomura dragging out the spectacle aspect of it.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

My issue is I have to wait for him to try and do it, but when I do the meter goes back down so I could never get it full again. I'll try one more time, but after that I'm quittin.

Edit: nevermind I got it now. I thought I had to wait for the red dots every time to get a clash. I just need to spam it and I can get lucky and get one. The Last Word actually killed him this time. I made sure to get in on him close before I did it. I'm surprised he just floated there and let me do it. I'm glad that bulltrout is over with.

I think taking a break is what helped me most.

Edit: Wait Wait, did I just beat the game? I thought it was going to have a scene where it would let me choose who I want to play as next. it looks like I'm going to have to create a New file to play the other two. I'm not looking forward to going back and dealing trout damage to enemies. I guess I'll skip to 2.8 then.

I felt like I got more confused from this story playing this game.
    Last edited by Depression Moon; 05-11-2020 at 03:28 AM.

Memento Mori Site Contributor Wolf Kanno's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Yeah you have to play through all three scenarios to get the full scenario, and they all need to be separate files as well.

This video might help and it's funny to boot:

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

A'nutoh Tia (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

Donít worry though as youíre basically visiting different parts of each world with each character, so it doesnít really feel like youíre playing the same game again for the most part.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

Okay, you were right Fynn dealing damage is no longer a factor. I thought since I had to do a new file I would be going back to dealing trout damage to enemies, but Terra is taking them out quickly. I guess the game sorta saved my stats from Ventus's playthrough?

Kingdom Hearts story has been a mess since II, but Birth by Sleep feels especially bad to me and the gameplay doesn't make up for it as much unlike KHII. Jumps feel weird and the game's pacing is off. There are too many battles back to back without other things to change things up.

At the moment I am playing WoW. Switched to Apex Legends and Destiny 2 some time ago for a change but eventually returned to WoW get loads of gold here and have fun playing the game 4-5 hours daily
    Last edited by Diego Gravas; 06-09-2020 at 02:28 AM. Reason: additional info

Blog Entries

Surprisingly nothing. After finishing FF7R's story mode on Hard difficulty, I feel I've lost the will to... play. I've still got five other games I haven't even cracked open, not to mention I haven't finished Star Wars Fallen Order. I got KH3 for Christmas and I haven't so much as looked at it. Just thinking about my PS4 now makes me tired. Damn, I'm old. I'm 35, but I'm already so old.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

Going through Royal again. Disappointed they didn't change carry overs from 5 because I don't want to carry over all of my social stats, but I do want my Personas, stamps, and money to carry over.

Weird. For me social stats is the only thing I want to carry over in new game +. Why? Because it allows you to not have to spend any time on repetitive stuff like studying, let's you give stat linked answers that you might not have been able to do the first time around, and ace all tests without sacrificing anything. On the other hand, carrying over equips and personas makes the game easy to the point of boredom.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

I don't have to use any of those personas or weapons and I there are like only two dialogue choices in the whole game that are dependent on a social stat and that's Guts in the beginning with Igor and Shido. Other folks have stated how New Game + kills the entire slice of life half of the game considering there's no point in doing any of it if there's 0 progression. I only wanted Guts to carry over since that's the hardest one to rank up.
    Last edited by Depression Moon; 05-31-2020 at 07:45 PM.

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I am playing Witcher 3 Blood & Wine, FFVII Remake, Fire Emblem Three Houses, and Hearthstone!

This thread has seen a lot over the years!

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

Do Myself a Mischief Vermachtnis's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Ekhi Ysengrim (Brynhildr)

I've been playing Shantae: Half Genie Hero. I did not know about this game. I thought it went from Pirate's Curse to Seven Sirens. I grabbed the Ultimate Edition because it has all the DLC for about the same price. Finished Shantae's story and working on Risky Boots' now.

FFXIV Character

Caedus Ulvein (Sargatanas)

Playing Pokemon Omega Ruby, Shield, the FFVII remake and Dragon Quest XI. Just finished The Outer Worlds and loved it.

Eggstreme Wheelie Recognized Member Jiro's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

I was recently pressured into playing Destiny 2 and am finding it an entertaining time. The prestige content—raids, etc.—definitely grabs me, but I'm going to quickly tire of the less interesting repetition. I think I would be less bothered if I was maintaining my position at endgame level rather than trying to catch up, but it still feels a lot like there's an unnecessary amount of busywork just to remain able to participate or have access to the tools needed to 'have fun', let alone succeed.

They see me rolling. They hating, patrolling.
    Trying to catch me riding dirty.

Recognized Member Scotty_ffgamer's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Scotty Ffgamer (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Iíve been slowly working my way through Resident Evil 7, and Iím enjoying it for the most part. It will be my first Resident Evil I beat (although Iíll go back to the first ReMake after I beat this probably). My main problem with it is that it isnít Silent Hills, and a silent hill game is what Iím really in the mood for right now.