Page 175 of 240 FirstFirst ... 75125155165169170171172173174175176177178179180181185195225 ... LastLast
Results 2,611 to 2,625 of 3593

Thread: What are you playing right now?

Slothstronaut Recognized Member Slothy's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Metro: Last Light.

Single barrel shotgun with a silencer? Don't mind if I do.

Articles
    Blog Entries

I am currently in the process of stalling on installing Amnesia: The Dark Descent for the PC.

Edit: I just remembered I already had it installed. Haha, silly me. *makes a run for it*

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I'm flitting between GTA V, The Last of Us and Metal Gear Solid 2 HD on my Vita.

The latter is getting the most playtime at the minute. Raiden isn't quite as irritating as I remember when I had my PS2. Although, the voice acting in GTA and TLOU is light years ahead of MGS2. It just sounds really cheesy now (except David Hayter).

Not breaking faith today Shaibana's Avatar
    Blog Entries

not doing much at the moment :l spend most of my gameing time on The Last of Us multiplayer.
    but tonight im going to train my FF7 team and have another attempt to beat Schizo.
    and i have no idea what to do with XIII, im stuck at (the 1st) Barthandulus and i am not looking forward for another 15 minute battle that i wont win :l

i finished Crisis Core... now im really sad

Got obliterated Recognized Member Shoeberto's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I'm officially done with New Vegas. Lonesome Road was good. It's weird how little I seem to care about the various themes that show up in the game until I actually reflect on them. When I got to the end with Ulysses, I thought, "cool, alright, well that was a lame ending for all the exposition." But it really wasn't, in reality the whole thing was a great exploration of the themes of Fallout, the story of the Courier, and the nature of people and society.

That said, Fallout goes back on to my virtual shelf again. I feel like I've gotten as full an experience as I wanted from it until I decide to randomly explore the Mojave once more. What a great game, though - a serious slow burn that has been stuck in my head for over a year now, despite its surface similarities to FO3 (which I loved but had some serious burnout from it).

Next on the docket is Mass Effect 3. I bought it in November(ish) and have yet to play it proper. I'm disappointed there's no controller support in the PC version - wtg, EA. I also hate hate hate Origin. But I loved ME2 and am seriously excited to get back into the universe of it.

Oh, there's also FF Tactics in there, sometimes. It's as difficult as I remember it and I'm trying to get into a flow, but I'm still stuck on like the fourth battle.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Finished with Amnesia earlier than expected so I'm getting started on Mass Effect. Cmd Tori Shepard doesn't believe in makeup.

Cmd Tori Shepard looks terrible.

Microwaving canned bread TrollHunter's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Persona 3 FES...
    After like a day of playing im at floor 25 in the tartarus and I finished midterms.
    This game... its so good. The guardians in tartarus can be a royal pain though since I dont like to grind. Every one I've beaten has been purely because they decided to not 1-2 round the MC.
    Eyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Now that I am done with Lightning Returns in German Final Fantasy X-2 HD again.

Blog Entries

DayZ Standalone and DayZ Mod!

Articles
    Blog Entries

Titanfall beta on PC XD

It's... interesting. I highly recommend checking it out for anyone interested, the minimum requirements are very low and the game is very accommodating to achieve a stable framerate above all else.

Quote Originally Posted by Bolivar View Post
    Titanfall beta on PC XD

It's... interesting. I highly recommend checking it out for anyone interested, the minimum requirements are very low and the game is very accommodating to achieve a stable framerate above all else.
    I saw someone stream it on Twitch and it looked fun indeed.

FFXIV Character

Celestia Yasuhiro (Gilgamesh)

Final Fantasy XIV and Ninja Gaiden 2 Sigma!

Quote Originally Posted by Marionette Cherry View Post
    Final Fantasy XIV and Ninja Gaiden 2 Sigma!
    I want to play FF XIV so badly, but my PC is not good enough for smooth gameplay. So I am sticking with Aion for now, still playing it after 5 years. xd

Not breaking faith today Shaibana's Avatar
    Blog Entries

FF7, i feel that im reaching the end

FF13, its on a hold right now, becaus i cant motivate myself yet to give that boss another try

Last of Us, multiplayer, it never bores me ^^

Do Myself a Mischief Vermachtnis's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Ekhi Ysengrim (Brynhildr)

Been playing Borderlands 2. Mostly been playing as Maya and using the Cataclysm Tree. Been playing co-op alot with my roommate.