Page 229 of 240 FirstFirst ... 129179209219223224225226227228229230231232233234235239 ... LastLast
Results 3,421 to 3,435 of 3591

Thread: What are you playing right now?

Do Myself a Mischief Vermachtnis's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Ekhi Ysengrim (Brynhildr)

Hitman was on PS+ so I picked that up. I'm having a lot of fun. I like that the set up is here's your target and they drop you in a giant toybox.

Total Sweetheart
    Articles
    Blog Entries

Just recently finished a replay of the Halo: Reach campaign. Pretty easy to do if you clock a few hours over the course of a weekend.

I'm excited for the traveling Halo amusement park/museum thing that's coming this summer so I was giddy to play an old favorite.

NieR: Automata.

I've had this sitting in my Steam library since I bought it on release, but after dying before reaching the first save after 30 minutes I got mad at it and stopped playing, and didn't go back for two years.

Just now discovering what a colossal mistake that was. This game is... remarkable.

Also as of just after my first visit to the machine village I totally ship 2B and Operator 60

Blog Entries

Civ 6, good old Counter Strike: Go and Magic: The Gathering Online.

FFXIV Character

Cattleya Paphia (Sargatanas)

Dead Cells, an excellent rogue-lite that looks very Castlevania-esque (though make no mistake, the focus is on combat, not exploration)
    Far Cry: New Dawn, aka Far Cry 5.5, entertaining enough for what it is.
    Apex Legends, finally a BR I'm actually playing.
    CrossCode, a great top-down action RPG that I should really spend more time on.
    Mirror's Edge: Catalyst, because i gotta use that EA Origin Access on something after the disappointment that was Anthem.
    Resident Evil 2 remake, which I've already done everything in but I still do a run here and there.

's about it at the moment. I like juggling games.

Devil May Cry 5.

Pull my Devil Trigger!

I'm replaying Gran Turismo 3 A Spec at the moment. Soon I'll be getting a Driving Force Pro steering wheel, shifter, pedal set-up again to fully enjoy the game. I'm also finishing up my Final Fantasy V 'perfect game' file as well.

Man, I can't wait for my replacement DFP wheel, playing semi simulators are way more enjoyable with them. After GT3 I'm moving onto GT4 again.. this time I'll 100% it. GT4 is fun with the wheel on simulation steering feedback setting and N3 tires equipped(realistic grip level. not arcade tires)especially while taking my favorite cars(2002 Mazda RX-7 Spirit R Type A, RUF BTR2 'Yellow Bird', 2004 Ford GT40 etc) to the Nürburgring.

Mission 34 in GT4 is going to kill me again. I did it twice before but that was the most challenging video game endeavor I've ever completed.. nightmarish times it is. I'll try to make the most of it though, somehow lol!
    Last edited by Sorceress Claire; 04-01-2019 at 12:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorceress Claire View Post
    I'm replaying Gran Turismo 3 A Spec at the moment.
    Omg, I haven't played a GT game in yonks. So nostalgic.

I've been trying to resist the urge to buy new games and have been playing through some stuff I bought awhile ago but never got into or fizzled out on.

I just beat Dead Cells on Switch, though I'm sure there's a ton of postgame stuff that I probably won't get around to. Next I'm planning to dust off the 3DS and finish Etrian Odyssey 2 Untold and Oracle of Seasons on the Virtual Console. Still playing lots of Smash too. I'm on a serious Switch kick atm. Waiting impatiently for Dragonquest XI on Switch (don't have a PS4) and Shin Megami Tensei V (give me some info plox)

Quote Originally Posted by maybee View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorceress Claire View Post
    I'm replaying Gran Turismo 3 A Spec at the moment.
    Omg, I haven't played a GT game in yonks. So nostalgic.
    Wow another person that like GT games! It's always cool to see rpg players and fellow FF fans that enjoy a good sim style racing game. Do you currently have a copy of any GT game?

FFXIV Character

I started Dark Souls 2. In 1 and 3 I did a Sorcery build, I'm mixing things up and doing a Dex/Archer build.

Quote Originally Posted by Vermachtnis View Post
    I started Dark Souls 2. In 1 and 3 I did a Sorcery build, I'm mixing things up and doing a Dex/Archer build.
    Whenever I start DS with any class it always becomes a pyro at the end

FFXIV Character

Quote Originally Posted by RedPrince View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Vermachtnis View Post
    Whenever I start DS with any class it always becomes a pyro at the end
    I was worried that I'd end up putting points into Int and Attunement out of habit. But the Bandit's stats were so low that it wasn't even worth it. Like they were so low, Straid and Felkin wanted nothing to do with me. I did end with a STR/DEX build instead of a DEX build. I was using Caestuses and punched my way through everything and only brought the bow out during annoyances like Shrine of Amana.

Articles

FFXIV Character

Althalor Lightpike (Excalibur)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Social Media Manager

BanG Dream! Girls Band Party!

and World of Warcraft (still)

Articles

FFXIV Character

Nope (Sargatanas)