Page 231 of 240 FirstFirst ... 131181211221225226227228229230231232233234235236237 ... LastLast
Results 3,451 to 3,465 of 3592

Thread: What are you playing right now?

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Final Fantasy IV.

My first time playing it. It's been a fun ride so far!

Blog Entries

I'm currently playing Persona 5 Royal! ^^

Bouncing between Remake and the original.
    Jack: How do you know?

Will: It's more of a feeling really.

Jack: Well, that's not scientific. Feeling isn't knowing. Feeling is believing. If you believe it, you can't know because there's no knowing what you believe. Then again, no one should believe what they know either. Once you know anything that anything becomes unbelievable if only by virtue of the fact you now... know it. You know?

Will: No.

If Demolition Man were remade today

Huxley: What's wrong? You broke contact.
    Spartan: Contact? I didn't even touch you.
    Huxley: Don't you want to make love?
    Spartan: Is that what you call this? Why don't we just do it the old-fashioned way?
    Huxley: NO!
    Spartan: Whoa! Okay, calm down.
    Huxley: Don't tell me to calm down!
    Spartan: What's gotten into you? 'Cause it sure as hell wasn't me.
    Huxley: Physical relations in the way of intercourse are no longer acceptable John Spartan.
    Spartan: What? Why the hell not?
    Huxley: It's the law, John. And for your information, the very idea that you suggested it makes me feel personally violated.
    Spartan: Wait a minute... violated? Huxley what the hell are you accusing me of here?
    Huxley: You need to leave, John.
    Spartan: But Huxley.
    Huxley: Get out!
    Moments later Spartan is arrested for "violating" Huxley.

By the way, that's called satire. Get over it.

Not breaking faith today Shaibana's Avatar
    Blog Entries

playing CoD advanced warfare (not online, just the campaign)
    i dont even know why because that kind of warshooters are not really my thing, but its nice enough for 'casual gaming'.
    I bought it because i needed to spend a couple more euro's to get free shipping when i bought FF7R haha

i am also bussy with FFX. i'm at an annoying boss i Almost defeated last time, i should be able to if i pay better attention.
    i believe i'm almost at the end, i'm going traight to FFX-2 after that.

Also playing Crisis Core because of FF7R

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

I need a reason to keep playing Birth by Sleep. I spoke about this enough with a couple other people, but my main thign is why does it take so long to beat regular enemies in this game? Like damn!

Memento Mori Site Contributor Wolf Kanno's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Depression Moon View Post
    I need a reason to keep playing Birth by Sleep. I spoke about this enough with a couple other people, but my main thign is why does it take so long to beat regular enemies in this game? Like damn!
    Honestly, once you meld enough strong commands, it kind of goes the opposite route where you kill everything before you even know what happened.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Fynnek Zoryasch (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

Just play the monopoly minigame a lot. You’ll get game breaking commands in no time

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

What monoploy mini game? I guess I'll give it another try. I was about to give up on this game. I actually did not mess around with melding commands. I'll do that next time I boot up the game. I was stuck on this battle in Neverland because I could barely deal any damage while the enemies were dealing a lot to me.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

Hey Fynn, and Kanno, how do I beat ventus in his third phase? I looked up a video online that says to sit back and just use the shotlock but I think the point of the fight is to get the meter full and use Last Word two or three times , but I notice my bar doesn't increase sometimes when I do this or it goes it away.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Hey Fynn, and Kanno, how do I beat ventus in his third phase? I looked up a video online that says to sit back and just use the shotlock but I think the point of the fight is to get the meter full and use Last Word two or three times , but I notice my bar doesn't increase sometimes when I do this or it goes it away.
    You should have a new D-Link that is Vanitas once you reduce his health to almost nothing, which will grant you most of his moves. The actual finisher meter only charges up when you clash with Vanitas using Dark Link Shotlock. You have to win by spinning the directional pad in the right direction faster than he can. You'll have to do it a few times to fully charge for a combo finisher which is Last Word which will end the fight when it fully connects.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

I hit him with Last Word once, but it still didn't kill him. I was so mad! This game is frustrating me. I spent hours on this and then I accidentally tripped over my controller cord which knocked down my PS4 and caused it to turn off. I thought my PS4 was done for like a whole ten minutes before I figured out to turn it back on and now I'm back to the phase 1 part of the battle. I'm like ready to quit. it took me a long time to get there.

You said a D-Link? All I get is all of my moves turning into D Strike. I can't find a consistent way to get the meter full. If I idle the meter will just deplete. I looked up this guide, but his strategy did not work for me.

Witcher 3.

I played it when it came out in 2015 on the PS4, took a 10-11 month break and finished the game in 2016. I picked it up, the complete edition, during a Steam sale a few years ago.

I decided to finally play the Witcher 2 a few weeks ago and I just kept it going with Witcher 3.

Having watched the Netflix show and experiencing the second game, I've found I have a greater appreciation for the Witcher 3. It's also just a damn fun game. I also decided to play Gwent, the card game mini-game, this time around. Loving it. Definitely not a bad game to spend time with during this period.

I also picked up Civilization VI last week.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I hit him with Last Word once, but it still didn't kill him. I was so mad! This game is frustrating me. I spent hours on this and then I accidentally tripped over my controller cord which knocked down my PS4 and caused it to turn off. I thought my PS4 was done for like a whole ten minutes before I figured out to turn it back on and now I'm back to the phase 1 part of the battle. I'm like ready to quit. it took me a long time to get there.

You said a D-Link? All I get is all of my moves turning into D Strike. I can't find a consistent way to get the meter full. If I idle the meter will just deplete. I looked up this guide, but his strategy did not work for me.

As the video shows, you basically have to spam the shotlock to get into that battle with his shotlock in order to charge up your finisher Last Word. What the video fails to mention it that Last Word has to fully connect all its hit to count as a finish, so you need to make sure you're locked on to him before activating it. You may simply need to charge up the attack a few times and wail on him with Last Word more than once because landing the attack is not a guarantee victory. The fight is really more about patience and Nomura dragging out the spectacle aspect of it.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

My issue is I have to wait for him to try and do it, but when I do the meter goes back down so I could never get it full again. I'll try one more time, but after that I'm quittin.

Edit: nevermind I got it now. I thought I had to wait for the red dots every time to get a clash. I just need to spam it and I can get lucky and get one. The Last Word actually killed him this time. I made sure to get in on him close before I did it. I'm surprised he just floated there and let me do it. I'm glad that bulltrout is over with.

I think taking a break is what helped me most.

Edit: Wait Wait, did I just beat the game? I thought it was going to have a scene where it would let me choose who I want to play as next. it looks like I'm going to have to create a New file to play the other two. I'm not looking forward to going back and dealing trout damage to enemies. I guess I'll skip to 2.8 then.

I felt like I got more confused from this story playing this game.
    Last edited by Depression Moon; 05-11-2020 at 03:28 AM.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Yeah you have to play through all three scenarios to get the full scenario, and they all need to be separate files as well.

This video might help and it's funny to boot: