Page 87 of 240 FirstFirst ... 3767778182838485868788899091929397107137187 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,305 of 3594

Thread: What are you playing right now?

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Manchester doesn't have much of baseball scene unfortunately! Neither does England for that matter.

New York is like my spiritual home. Been four times and managed to catch three Yankee games.

Finished Assassin's Creed 2, I really enjoyed it.

Now to Brotherhood!

Finished Castlevania Chronicles. Now I'm going to focus on Aria of Sorrow, and I do aim for 100% completion and the Best Ending.

Played Slender, it was scary for the first time I played it, but after that it lost its charm. I managed to collect 6 pages, getting 7 or 8 was nearly impossible.

Microwaving canned bread TrollHunter's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Just beat my Nuzlocke of Fire Emblem Sacred Stones
    had 6 casualties total, overall it was a great run, and a lot of fun

Managed to find the gamecube version of Twilight Princess, it's been since 2007 since I've played this game, time for another playthrough!
    Eyyyyyyyyyyyyy

How do you do a Nuzlocke of Fire Emblem? I mean, the game incorporates permadeath anyway, and in most maps you can't recruit more than one character, soo...

Is it just a run through with no reloads?
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Skyblade View Post
    How do you do a Nuzlocke of Fire Emblem? I mean, the game incorporates permadeath anyway, and in most maps you can't recruit more than one character, soo...

Is it just a run through with no reloads?
    Basically, yes. You can't restart if any character gets RNG screwed, dies, etc.
    Considering it's very much a luck based game, it can end in some hilarious ways (my Artur getting killed by a 1% crit from a pegasus knight as one example)

Nuzlocke is just thrown in front by people who do these runs because basically everyone RNG abuses the absolute hell out of their characters, and they restart so they can get every character they don't need, so playing the game as it's intended is basically a challenge run now.
    Eyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Memento Mori Site Contributor Wolf Kanno's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Silent Hill 2, so far the atmosphere is great but good god are the controls awful. I will never understand why people put up with the old RE control system, it really did overcomplicated something that should have been easier to do. Despite being a PS2 title, I really feel like I'm playing an old PS1 title. Having fun, just wanted to bitch about the only aggravating element.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf Kanno View Post
    Silent Hill 2, so far the atmosphere is great but good god are the controls awful. I will never understand why people put up with the old RE control system, it really did overcomplicated something that should have been easier to do. Despite being a PS2 title, I really feel like I'm playing an old PS1 title. Having fun, just wanted to bitch about the only aggravating element.
    Oh by god do I agree with that, my biggest complain was how the controls got in the way of combat. It made it far more frustrating than it should have been.
    Eyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Not responsible for WWI Citizen Bleys's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Bleys Maynard (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Thanks to EoFF's Triple Triad game, I started playing FF8 yesterday. Please destroy me.

Formerly Important Lonely Paper Star's Avatar
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Saerin Vanagloria (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Chat Operator

Dark Souls, Persona 4, Amnesia, Skyrim. ;.;

Starting on my left with one, your number comes up, you go.

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen Bleys View Post
    Thanks to EoFF's Triple Triad game, I started playing FF8 yesterday. Please destroy me.
    *destroys Citizen Bleys*

Feeling better now?

OT: Playing Aion, I am at lvl 57 at the moment, need a little bit XP more for lvl 58.

Slothstronaut Recognized Member Slothy's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf Kanno View Post
    If I'm not mistaken you can change the controls to move in the direction you press instead. I might be thinking of a later SH though. But honestly, I never minded the tank like RE controls in slower games like RE or SH. It wasn't until people started putting them in action games (*cough* RE4 *cough*) that it bothered me.

Memento Mori Site Contributor Wolf Kanno's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I just find it counter-intuitive to make turning a chore. While it has not been detrimental since as you said, the games don't have enough action to warrant more responsive controls, I do find it illogical. I wish I could move the camera around as well but I understand why it's so limited.

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Explored every corner of Assassin's Creed 2. Now it's back to Xenoblade Chronicles to finish that one up.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum