Thread: Final Fantasy VII Remake

Boco Final Fantasy VII Remake

Should Final Fantasy VII be remade in with today's modern gaming technology formats, or should it be left to rest in its Classic late 1990s PS One/PC old school format?If you think Final Fantasy VII should be remade, explain how you would change it and what you would do to optimize its features. This includes changing things like Combat System, Weapons Equipment, Materia, World map Locations, characters, story, bosses, enemies, challenges, mini-games ect. ect.
    If you think it Final Fantasy VII SHOULD NOT be remade and left in the old school gaming format, explain why in detail and show your reasoning
    Last edited by York Azelas; 06-04-2010 at 04:33 PM.
    SOLDIER

This could be Dangerous! Carl the Llama's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Legendary Hero (Sargatanas)

It all comes down to wether you like the game or not imo, I would love to see this game remade.

What would I change? the graphics (obviously), I would also put in 2 difficulty settings so that us hardcore gamers can enjoy the game alot more, additionally I would make it so that the combat system would be more freeflow like perhaps in FFXIII, additionally I would like to see the summons shortened down, or an option to that effect.

What I wouldn't like seen change is Aerith (though she is my favorite character) brought back to life, god knows I hate all these witless fanboi's screaming for her revival and I would also hate them to change the point in the game which she die's lets just keep the death at the same time and place thanks squeenix.

I am indifferent to wether or not they include all the plot changes they introduced in Crisis Core, I wouldn't mind seeing them in the game but I wouldn't be overly unhappy if they chose to forgo the changes.

OOC: Could you not use the red font, I use the BlackIce forum style and it hurts my eyes to read your text x.x