Thread: Is it possible to go to Dollet (spoiler)

Default Is it possible to go to Dollet (spoiler)

With Selphie's missile base team?
    I swear i saw it somewhere and i've never been too sure.

Blog Entries

This is when you're in the yellow Galbadian car right? I remember being able to go to Deling City with it, but I've never tried to go further than that. If you could get to Timber, you could get to Dollet, but I think the only way to Timber is through the area Squall and co. take their grey car... and that might be blocked off to you. Because if you could get to Timber, you could theoretically get a train back to Balamb and go back to Garden, which doesn't really make sense in the context of where the game's story is at.

Hmm this calls for some actual testing . There's a train station near the desert prison so you probably could take a train to the nearest train station near dollet.

At this point of the game I've never actually tried to veer off course and go somewhere else because of the urgency of the situation. And not sure about this but doesn't being somewhere you're not supposed to be lower your SeeD rank? What really gets me though is having to use fuel when driving (which I hate) so usually I would try getting to the destination asap.

Blog Entries

To my knowledge, doing something like not going straight to the Missile Base would not affect your SeeD rank.

I tried this on my most recent file a couple of days ago, and as far as I could tell, the answer is no. I was able to get to Deling, but that was it.

Ah right i saw it on a walkthrough, i thought it was strange tbh because the only city i could ever get to was deiling. N'awh well much appreciated.