sly gypsy Recognized Member Levian's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Sweet, I'll fire this up today

I am in. Let the subtext begin.

Choosing the fugly staff at the beginning is the only way to go imho.

If I recall right, when being asked questions by your friends, the first option makes leveling faster at 1-50 and slower after, the middle makes it even throughout, and the last option will make leveling faster after level 50 but slower before that. Although I'm pretty sure I've done plenty of crazy combo answers in my cranky life and it didn't seem to matter much.
    Last edited by LunarWeaver; 06-02-2010 at 02:03 PM.

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I never found hitting the rare truffles to be that difficult. I usually do it in the final world, forget what it's called at the moment. There's a wide open area near one of the final save points where rare truffles spawn. You just have to get your timing down. Jump hit land. Jump hit land. Don't do huge jumps, just small ones. You want to jump because Sora will uppercut the truffle, sending it higher in the air and giving you more time. It takes rhythm. At first I tried doing it in Neverland but the controls there are awkward and I couldn't do it.

You forgot an optional boss in there, mb, was it on purpose? (SPOILER)Sephiroth was the hardest boss in the game for me, so hard that my brother didn't even believe I beat him. So I had to do it again to show him.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

Strawberry Virus Recognized Member Marshall Banana's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Developer
    • Site Design
    • Forum Design

ichigo

It's true that he's optional...but he's also, technically, the enemy in the Platinum Match in the Coliseum.

Blog Entries

I always felt when choosing the leveling speed that if you just want to finish the game, choose the first options, If you want the secret ending choose the second and if you want to collect and defeat everything choose the third.

Also I always pick the shield now because you get Gaurd alot earlier
    Kefka's coming, look intimidating!
    Have a nice day!!

I loved KH! It is far better than KH2. I would definately say that Neverland is the best world. The only part of the game that I replace Donald or Goofy (I'd replace Donald) was in Tarzan's world before you get cure because Tarzan has a healing technique.
    When we dance, it looks just like Fire.

When we sing, it sounds the same tone.

Oooh, it's been ages since I've played Kingdom Hearts!

FFXIV Character

Devore Jojishi (Sargatanas)

I love this game, haven't played it for at least half a year. I've done everything except getting to level 100, peeking at the girls underwear and beating the three big optional bosses. I always get very close to beating Kurt and Sephy, I just don't ration my items good enough, but I always get down over by phantom. Before I know it, Peter and Donald are dead and I've got a countdown on my head. Anybody got a good strategy for him?

Quote Originally Posted by *Devore* View Post
    I love this game, haven't played it for at least half a year. I've done everything except getting to level 100, peeking at the girls underwear and beating the three big optional bosses. I always get very close to beating Kurt and Sephy, I just don't ration my items good enough, but I always get down over by phantom. Before I know it, Peter and Donald are dead and I've got a countdown on my head. Anybody got a good strategy for him?
    He's pretty easy once you know what to do, it's basically just a race against time.

Whatever happens, YOU ALWAYS ALWAYS CAST STOP/RA/GA ON THE CLOCK TO STOP THE COUNTDOWN. Always do this no matter what you're in the middle of.
    Donald is your best friend next to your magic here, make sure he stays alive and has the highest MagicPower possible.

Other than that, it's all about how fast you are.
    You dont understand, with gravity slain we can FLY!

Screwing with your minds since 1994!

I am a coding beast!
    Languages learnt:C, C++, C#, D3D, VB, PHP/HTML, Reverse Engineering, x64 assembly and Python.

Blog Entries

I believe Goofy is better for the phantom fight. Donald doesnt know what magic to cast most of the time and Goofy has MP Gift
    Kefka's coming, look intimidating!
    Have a nice day!!

Articles

FFXIV Character

Novi Glitzko (Sargatanas)

I would definitely do this because:

A: I'm not doing anything for the next week and a half, &
    B: I love this game, and haven't played it in ages

The only thing that holds me back is I lost the game. But I'll order one off eBay tonight and catch up with you guys.

Str8 Pimpin'

Gahh, I finished my new file of KH just before this month. Still, I guess there's always my new file on KH2 to finish.

Also, I hate Donald. He wastes his MP and I refuse to squander ethers on him. However, when new characters come in, I usually don't let them replace either Donald or Goofy because I want Donald and Goofy to get to 100 asap.

One thing that I don't like about KH is that fighting (bosses, especially, in the latter parts of the game) becomes so systematic. Even (SPOILER)Sephiroth becomes ridiculously easy after the first two times. Then again, KH was made for younger audiences, so the fighting can't be too difficult.

FFXIV Character

Devore Jojishi (Sargatanas)

Donald is my best friend. Damn it, I hate him. TBH, I usually use the Disney Character rather than Donald. But I'll try it.

Anyway, I think the best looking keyblade is the ultimate weapon. It looks awesome.

Damn, now I have to find my copy.
    Before I left it lying somewhere in my room about a year ago, I was on a mad quest to get every synthable item (while being on the harder, enemies drop items less often mode which is liek choice two?) then I started that on KH2.
    Something I loved doing is crating the "Ups" that raise your base tstats.
    Did that a lot in KH2 (Got SOra to like 100 base strength).
    Mainly I just want to beat Sephiroth in like three hits with the weakest weapon.
    I think I had logged 163 hours on that game.
    Oh god, I did the same thing with KH.
    I think it was like 150+ hours.
    My god I have no life.

I'm just a passing through Kamen Rider...
    remember that.