Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 86

Thread: Eyes on KINGDOM HEARTS

  1. #31

    Default

    Oh God, the fight with AnsemRiku... I think I watched that "Kairi's inside me?!" movie 100+ times...
    You dont understand, with gravity slain we can FLY!

    Screwing with your minds since 1994!

    I am a coding beast!
    Languages learnt:C, C++, C#, D3D, VB, PHP/HTML, Reverse Engineering, x64 assembly and Python.

  2. #32
    Ray "Bloody" Purchase! Crop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    2,507

    Default

    Who the hell would want to replace Donald or Goofy? They're both awsome, I never used another character.

  3. #33
    Strawberry Virus Marshall Banana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    7,763
    Articles
    1
    Blog Entries
    4
    Contributions
    • Former Developer
    • Site Design
    • Forum Design

    ichigo

    I always use Ariel! I wish I could use Sebastian, too. He's tough-looking.


  4. #34

  5. #35
    Strawberry Virus Marshall Banana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    7,763
    Articles
    1
    Blog Entries
    4
    Contributions
    • Former Developer
    • Site Design
    • Forum Design

    ichigo

    Now that I think more about it, being able to add not one, but two, Disney characters to my party at one time would be really cool.


    Like...

    Deep Jungle: Tarzan and a gorilla
    Agrabah: Aladdin and Abu (I think Abu is with Aladdin but doesn't actually fight)
    Atlantica: Ariel and Sebastian
    Halloweentown: Jack and Sally

    !

  6. #36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshall Banana View Post
    Now that I think more about it, being able to add not one, but two, Disney characters to my party at one time would be really cool.


    Like...

    Deep Jungle: Tarzan and a gorilla
    Agrabah: Aladdin and Abu (I think Abu is with Aladdin but doesn't actually fight)
    Atlantica: Ariel and Sebastian
    Halloweentown: Jack and Sally

    !
    Sally? SALLY!?

    I'd much rather prefer to have creepy Mayor.
    You dont understand, with gravity slain we can FLY!

    Screwing with your minds since 1994!

    I am a coding beast!
    Languages learnt:C, C++, C#, D3D, VB, PHP/HTML, Reverse Engineering, x64 assembly and Python.

  7. #37
    Strawberry Virus Marshall Banana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    7,763
    Articles
    1
    Blog Entries
    4
    Contributions
    • Former Developer
    • Site Design
    • Forum Design

    ichigo

    Haha, her body would probably fall apart from the weakest hit, but it would be cute while it lasted.

  8. #38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkOrigins View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshall Banana View Post
    Now that I think more about it, being able to add not one, but two, Disney characters to my party at one time would be really cool.


    Like...

    Deep Jungle: Tarzan and a gorilla
    Agrabah: Aladdin and Abu (I think Abu is with Aladdin but doesn't actually fight)
    Atlantica: Ariel and Sebastian
    Halloweentown: Jack and Sally

    !
    Sally? SALLY!?

    I'd much rather prefer to have creepy Mayor.
    Lol, I'm more concerned with Sebatian. How would he fight anything?

  9. #39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hambone View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkOrigins View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshall Banana View Post
    Now that I think more about it, being able to add not one, but two, Disney characters to my party at one time would be really cool.


    Like...

    Deep Jungle: Tarzan and a gorilla
    Agrabah: Aladdin and Abu (I think Abu is with Aladdin but doesn't actually fight)
    Atlantica: Ariel and Sebastian
    Halloweentown: Jack and Sally

    !
    Sally? SALLY!?

    I'd much rather prefer to have creepy Mayor.
    Lol, I'm more concerned with Sebatian. How would he fight anything?
    Goofy is a turtle in Atlantica, yet he still manages to beat the crap out of a giant octopus lady.

    Claws = Weapons

    Edit : My bad, TORTOISE.
    You dont understand, with gravity slain we can FLY!

    Screwing with your minds since 1994!

    I am a coding beast!
    Languages learnt:C, C++, C#, D3D, VB, PHP/HTML, Reverse Engineering, x64 assembly and Python.

  10. #40

    Default

    True, but Goofy's also several times larger than Sebastian. Surely that would account for some of the damage that Goofy in tortoise form can inflict? But I rest my case; fighting with Sebastian would be so badass-ly stupid that it would make this game far better.

  11. #41
    Edge7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    854
    Articles
    1
    Blog Entries
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshall Banana View Post



    • Peek at Selphie's and Jane's panties
    Good, well I already unlocked one trophy, and I haven't played the game since I was 14. ...

    ...This is a little sad actually...
    Returners Represent!

  12. #42
    FFIX Choco Boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Gotta Kwetch Them All
    Posts
    1,701

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hambone View Post
    However, when new characters come in, I usually don't let them replace either Donald or Goofy because I want Donald and Goofy to get to 100 asap.
    Actually, all characters get EXP and it's divided evenly throughout the entire game, even in Destiny Islands. So, if you got Sora to 100 there, Donald, Goofy, Tarzan, etc. would all be lvl 97-100 as well.

  13. #43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FFIX Choco Boy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hambone View Post
    However, when new characters come in, I usually don't let them replace either Donald or Goofy because I want Donald and Goofy to get to 100 asap.
    Actually, all characters get EXP and it's divided evenly throughout the entire game, even in Destiny Islands. So, if you got Sora to 100 there, Donald, Goofy, Tarzan, etc. would all be lvl 97-100 as well.
    Ruined my reason for having them now.

    I think my favourite character would have to be Jack, for being so godINHIMMEL tall.
    You dont understand, with gravity slain we can FLY!

    Screwing with your minds since 1994!

    I am a coding beast!
    Languages learnt:C, C++, C#, D3D, VB, PHP/HTML, Reverse Engineering, x64 assembly and Python.

  14. #44

    Default

    You were right the first time, DarkOrigins, Goofy is a sea turtle in Atlantica. Tortoises don't have flippers. ;}

    Oof, all this thread has me itching bust out KH now. I don't think I did much synthesizing last time I played. Also I've never beaten the two side bosses. I think I came close to having a mental blowout fighting one of them, so never again.

    I never get rid of Donald or Goofy, the sounds they make during fights are hilarious.

  15. #45

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aurey View Post
    You were right the first time, DarkOrigins, Goofy is a sea turtle in Atlantica. Tortoises don't have flippers. ;}

    Oof, all this thread has me itching bust out KH now. I don't think I did much synthesizing last time I played. Also I've never beaten the two side bosses. I think I came close to having a mental blowout fighting one of them, so never again.

    I never get rid of Donald or Goofy, the sounds they make during fights are hilarious.
    I knew it, stupid sister making me change it =.=

    Best battle noise is when Donald charges at an enemy shouting "WAAAAAAAAAARKKK!".
    You dont understand, with gravity slain we can FLY!

    Screwing with your minds since 1994!

    I am a coding beast!
    Languages learnt:C, C++, C#, D3D, VB, PHP/HTML, Reverse Engineering, x64 assembly and Python.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •