Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Eyes on KINGDOM HEARTS

Wow I have not played Kingdom Hearts in ages...Maybe I should start again!

HOTROD
    "Lets go for a spin you and I"

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

I have been playing a lot and I just finished Neverland. I took some more pictures, and I finished the first challenge! Jane's panties caught, but they are really hard to see. Also got another set from someone most would not want, but smacking her is so much fun during the battle. The punishment for trying to sneak a peek is probably decapitation.

Also in the third district of Traverse Town I never looked at the fountain before so I looked at it. It's a nice easter egg. Look at it in game for yourself, the picture does not do it justice.

Also finished the 10 postcard sidequest in Traverse Town. If you are going after all the trinities, in deep jungle there is a green one in one of the treetop areas. It is almost impossible to see it because it blends in very will with the green tree. Also had a group of White mushrooms spawn and got the Fire, Blizzard and Thunder Arts. No mystery goo yet though.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by qwertysaur View Post
    I have been playing a lot and I just finished Neverland. I took some more pictures, and I finished the first challenge! Jane's panties caught, but they are really hard to see. Also got another set from someone most would not want, but smacking her is so much fun during the battle. The punishment for trying to sneak a peek is probably decapitation.

Also in the third district of Traverse Town I never looked at the fountain before so I looked at it. It's a nice easter egg. Look at it in game for yourself, the picture does not do it justice.

Also finished the 10 postcard sidequest in Traverse Town. If you are going after all the trinities, in deep jungle there is a green one in one of the treetop areas. It is almost impossible to see it because it blends in very will with the green tree. Also had a group of White mushrooms spawn and got the Fire, Blizzard and Thunder Arts. No mystery goo yet though.

Is that the SquallXRinoa picture in the fountain...?
    You dont understand, with gravity slain we can FLY!

Screwing with your minds since 1994!

I am a coding beast!
    Languages learnt:C, C++, C#, D3D, VB, PHP/HTML, Reverse Engineering, x64 assembly and Python.

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Nope. It's lady and the Tramp

I did the first segment of Hollow Bastion until you get the ability to use White Trinity, then I left to do some collecting/get a lot of random sidequests done. Got the Gravity arts and Aero arts from a couple spawns of white mushrooms, and even got a mystery goo from a generous one. Also got all the trinity marks and sealed the keyhole to the 100 acre woods. Lady Luck is a fantastic keyblade that a lot of people miss. Also finished the Phil, Pegasus and Hercules cups with solo Sora.

Anybody know where white mushrooms spawn that perform the request motion for Stop? I know Cure is in Deep Jungle Campsite but Stop is the only one I have never seen Aero is in Halloween Town Graveyard, Gravity in Agrabah, Treasure room in the cave of Wonders. Fire, Thunder and Blizzard appear everywhere. Also still need to rescue a few more puppies. Currently have 81/99.

Quote Originally Posted by qwertysaur View Post
    Nope. It's lady and the Tramp

I did the first segment of Hollow Bastion until you get the ability to use White Trinity, then I left to do some collecting/get a lot of random sidequests done. Got the Gravity arts and Aero arts from a couple spawns of white mushrooms, and even got a mystery goo from a generous one. Also got all the trinity marks and sealed the keyhole to the 100 acre woods. Lady Luck is a fantastic keyblade that a lot of people miss. Also finished the Phil, Pegasus and Hercules cups with solo Sora.

Anybody know where white mushrooms spawn that perform the request motion for Stop? I know Cure is in Deep Jungle Campsite but Stop is the only one I have never seen Aero is in Halloween Town Graveyard, Gravity in Agrabah, Treasure room in the cave of Wonders. Fire, Thunder and Blizzard appear everywhere. Also still need to rescue a few more puppies. Currently have 81/99.
    I think Deep Jungle camp is the spawn area for Stop White Mushrooms.
    You dont understand, with gravity slain we can FLY!

Screwing with your minds since 1994!

I am a coding beast!
    Languages learnt:C, C++, C#, D3D, VB, PHP/HTML, Reverse Engineering, x64 assembly and Python.

5 hrs 30 min and 30 seconds in.
    At level 11 and already have the keyblade.
    I counted and there are 137 heartless on the island, at 1 exp. each.
    I calculated and figured it would take me roughly 722 sweeps of the island to get to level 50.
    I can kill a shadow in two hits at this point.
    I pray when i become strong enough to get them in one it will be easier.

more updates to come.
    Last edited by RagnorokKing; 06-10-2010 at 12:26 PM.

I'm just a passing through Kamen Rider...
    remember that.

2 hrs 16 min. and 23 seconds in.

No you did not read it wrong.
    I had decided to continue the game to try and obtain everything and simply save to a different file, swapping back to the islands and power leveling when I could.
    Alas, tragedy.
    I saved over the wrong file.
    Now I am forced to restart at an earlier point.

However, opportunity presents itself in the form of Selphie.
    A nice little trick has me gaining 2 exp. every 6 seconds, far faster than before.

Still the first day so when I get strong enough, I might switch to battling Riku (he gives 5 exp. upon defeat, however at my current strength, Selphie's trick is still quicker.) upon reaching the twenty's.
    I've also steeled myself to obtain 99 pretty stones, but that will come later.

remember that.

Oh my god, I would love to join in on this so much
    Unfortunately due to my spiteful e of a brother (we fell out and he scratched up my copy) I cannot Mega sad at this as its on my top 3 favorite games ever lists.

Just been watching the Simple and clean and Passion/sanctuary vids on youtube and now im even more gutted! Need to find a copy for cheap asap!

Well, I'm officially kinda bored this summer. Time to start on this, hopefully gonna get a couple challenges done tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by xXsarahXx View Post
    Need to find a copy for cheap asap!
    gamestop.
    I saw like five copies at one near my house the other day.

ANyway...
    AHEM

5 Hours 23 minutes 16 seconds in.

Have officially reached level 13.
    Still on first day.
    Score between me and Riku is 15 to 3 (first time he actually beat me, other two I got careless and fell off.)
    I have around 20 potions but find myself never using them.
    Sucks they don't sell for much (5 munny, what the hell...)
    Have moved on from Selphie to Wakka.
    Luckily I found that keeping a little less than half the beach distance between me and him allows me to hit his balls back (heh heh, ball whackin') without them hitting him.
    Most I got in a row so far was 123 exp.(I didn't count hits cause of the 2 exp. balls he throws)
    This is easiest way to level until I can kill Riku in a single combo.

remember that.

Quote Originally Posted by RagnorokKing View Post
    Need to find a copy for cheap asap!
    gamestop.
    I saw like five copies at one near my house the other day.

ANyway...
    AHEM

5 Hours 23 minutes 16 seconds in.

Have officially reached level 13.
    Still on first day.
    Score between me and Riku is 15 to 3 (first time he actually beat me, other two I got careless and fell off.)
    I have around 20 potions but find myself never using them.
    Sucks they don't sell for much (5 munny, what the hell...)
    Have moved on from Selphie to Wakka.
    Luckily I found that keeping a little less than half the beach distance between me and him allows me to hit his balls back (heh heh, ball whackin') without them hitting him.
    Most I got in a row so far was 123 exp.(I didn't count hits cause of the 2 exp. balls he throws)
    This is easiest way to level until I can kill Riku in a single combo.
    Im English :P We dont have a gamestop here!

FFXIV Character

Devore Jojishi (Sargatanas)

Try Gamestation or CeX. I always see at least one in CeX. But if you don't have one near you then try CeX.co.uk.

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Finished Hollow Bastian for the first trip, and got all 6 summons

Quote Originally Posted by *Devore* View Post

Try Gamestation or CeX. I always see at least one in CeX. But if you don't have one near you then try CeX.co.uk.
    Oooooh yeah we have a CeX here Good idea, thank you!

Articles
    Blog Entries

I don't have a working PS2 atm, and although it's on my 'to buy' list, it's not a high enough priority just yet.

Kingdom Hearts is still my favourite game of all time though.