Thread: About RE5 Gold

Default About RE5 Gold

What is the difference between RE5 and RE5 gold edition on the 360? I thought the gold edition had all the dlc on the disc with it, but apparantly it just has a redeem code for the content. So what is the difference?

Gold Edition includes the "Lost In Nightmares" episode, another campaign expansion called "Desperate Escape" (control Josh Stone and Jill Valentine as they journey to assist Chris and Sheva), previously released Versus mode DLC, four new costumes, and an alternate Mercenaries mode entitled "The Mercenaries Reunion" that features eight new playable characters as well as new item and time placement for the Mercenaries levels.

Last I heard that is.
    Boy am I an unfunny ass.

No, that is what the redeem code is for. You go to xbox live put in the code and you get to download all the content for free.

sly gypsy Recognized Member Levian's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

RE5 Gold on xbox is a bit redundant, to buy it would just be a cheaper than buying all the DLC separate. If you've already paid for some of the DLC you should just check if it's cheaper to buy the rest of the DLC you want or to buy Gold. The only actual difference is the cover of the game.

RE5 Gold was probably more intended for PS3, all the content is on the disc, no download necessary.