Quote Originally Posted by ~*~Celes~*~ View Post
    "...And now to the weather, Tiffany?"
    I laughed so hard at that.

permanently mitten
    Goddess of Snacks
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

That ending was amazing. I was kinda bored up until that point.

This season's crazy is so much better than last year's crazy. Lorena, Franklin, Russel, all these crazy bitches doing their crazy thing. So much better than Mary Ann's orgy god worshipping crazy.

The part where Sam beats the crap outta' the were-trash guy was awesome.

EoFF's Laundry Goddess ~*~Celes~*~'s Avatar
    Blog Entries

akldfjklasdfjklajskldfklaj MORE ERIC PLEASE

Most amazing ending of the show so far.

Shlup's Retired Pimp Recognized Member Raistlin's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor

Yeah that ending was awesome. I don't think I've ever been so eager for the next episode.

Blog Entries

from what i've seen of the previews, it holds pretty good promise.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

That last episode was the bizness.

(SPOILER)I can't say too much about Sookie and Bill now, but I am very interested in hearing about what she is. Russel's craziness and Sub-Zero fatality never saw that coming. I was kind of suspicious if Frank was really dead or not since he didn't splatter, but I figured he was dead since he was gone for a few. What was with Sam snapping all of a sudden like that? I hope he doesn't go to jail. is about to get epic. War across the country with Jason, Bill, and Eric leading the teams.

The Joy of Vampire Sex: 'True Blood' on Rolling Stone's Latest Cover | Rolling Stone Culture
    Last edited by Depression Moon; 08-18-2010 at 05:45 PM.

What the bliff Recognized Member
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Anna Paquin is on Graham Norton's show right now on the BBC. It's like every time I turn on the television, they're there.

Blog Entries

I saw that and melted into seriously the hugest fangasm in the world. So naturally, I had to share it with a few friends who are also fans of True Blood and they reacted the same

That reminds me, I can set that as my wallpaper!

Quote Originally Posted by ~*~Celes~*~ View Post
    I saw that and melted into seriously the hugest fangasm in the world. So naturally, I had to share it with a few friends who are also fans of True Blood and they reacted the same
    Same here! I put it on my photobucket too but it got removed for inappropriate content!

Can't wait for next week. I love the books but I also totally adore how they're not slaves to it. I think bringing in Hunter about 5 seasons earlier than you'd think was genius. I mean as much as I love TB I'd doubt it's going to go for 11 seasons min. (10 released books so far, at least one more to come)

Roll on season 4, what happens to eric in the book has to happen on the show!

What the bliff Recognized Member
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Russell is now my new favorite character. NWA ftw.

(SPOILER)I'm starting to think the reason why Bill's shoulders start steam is because the effect after drinking Sookie's blood, begins to wear off after a while. Still, he was able to travel to that fairy place or where ever the hell that was without having to kill her. I'm really interested in knowing why she and that other woman have Super Saiyan powers.

Also, loved the Franklin come-back and then the abrupt departure.

Blog Entries

(SPOILER)Oh my god. That kissing scene was way hot. Both dream and real. I seriously didn't think she would go along with kissing him when i saw part of that scene in the preview xD but I am SO glad she did - and she liked it! Oh man I can't even explain how excited I am. But besides my usual obsession...

I love how Krystal just up and exposed her true form like that. I think Jason will finally realized just how full his hands are with her now, and it was so badass how he kicked Bill out like that xD Man, Jason's having some good moments this season. And Sam's backstory? Who knew he was capable of that, as gentle as he is? I guess everyone's got their secrets though. And the way Sam's brother went after Hoyt? I have a feeling that's not the last Hoyt will have to deal with Tommy.

I just wish it hadn't taken so long for it to get seriously good Season's almost over! Finale is September 12th, btw.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

This last episode was great all over. Code time

(SPOILER)I thought Jason was going to drag out his sin til the end, but he finally confessed to Tera. I wonder how she's going to treat him and now all vampires now that she knows that even a human killed the person she loved. Hoyt quick popping Sam's bro was funny. Russell is seriously crazy, Sookie made a funny when she said it was lame when she found out that she was a fairy. Red waitress telling Bob that the child is Renee's. I almost thought Bob was going to hit her for a second there, but he handled it like a man. His wife, she didn't react the same I mean how can you do that? She wants to kill her child just because his father was a murderer. How effed up is that? The child cannot help who his father is and just because his father had evil tendencies does not mean that the child will be the same. That new waitress is suspicious too. Very good episode overall plus...

Blah Blah vampire emergency, blah.