Shlup's Retired Pimp Recognized Member Raistlin's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor

(SPOILER)
    Quote Originally Posted by DM
    I wonder how she's going to treat him and now all vampires now that she knows that even a human killed the person she loved.
    ... huh? She thought Andy had killed Eggs before that, not any vampire.

Also, Sookie's original reaction to finding out she's a stupid fairy is spot-on: LAME. I had enough trouble getting over the fact that Sam is a smurfing Animorph.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

(SPOILER)Yeah I know that, but he was a cop doing his job. Jason is someone she knows and thought she loved.

permanently mitten
    Goddess of Snacks
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I really hope the actor who plays Russel gets an Emmy nod. He is so good.

Eric was super duper smokin' hot this episode.

But here's the stuff that really annoyed me:

(SPOILER)* The back and forth with Eric's character. First he's sweet with Sookie, then he's a complete smurfing asshole, and then reverts back to being sweet and then back to asshole again. WTF? I know that Alan Ball has changed a lot of stuff from the book to the show, but Eric/Sookie's relationship has always been my favorite thing about the book. I hope the last two episodes redeem Eric.

* Tara needs to get the smurf over Eggs. Seriously, she knew him for a WEEK. And yes, she should be sad that he's dead, but for her to get pissed at Jason who saved her life and also at Andy is ridiculous. Sometimes Tara is so sensible and other times, she's such a inconsiderate, incoherent mess.

* Jason's storyline is so god damn boring. His beef with the high school kid is so lame.

EoFF's Laundry Goddess ~*~Celes~*~'s Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Miriel View Post
    I really hope the actor who plays Russel gets an Emmy nod. He is so good.

Eric was super duper smokin' hot this episode.

But here's the stuff that really annoyed me:

(SPOILER)* The back and forth with Eric's character. First he's sweet with Sookie, then he's a complete smurfing asshole, and then reverts back to being sweet and then back to asshole again. WTF? I know that Alan Ball has changed a lot of stuff from the book to the show, but Eric/Sookie's relationship has always been my favorite thing about the book. I hope the last two episodes redeem Eric.

* Tara needs to get the smurf over Eggs. Seriously, she knew him for a WEEK. And yes, she should be sad that he's dead, but for her to get pissed at Jason who saved her life and also at Andy is ridiculous. Sometimes Tara is so sensible and other times, she's such a inconsiderate, incoherent mess.

* Jason's storyline is so god damn boring. His beef with the high school kid is so lame.
    this *is reading book 2*

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

bahaha celes and I were watching it together (as in at the same time) and (SPOILER)
    Kaycee says:
    watch
    she didn't lose it
    xD
    ~*~ Kari ~*~ says:
    xD
    poor poor terry
    lmao
    you were right
    Kaycee says:
    called it

also as Miriel said in her post (SPOILER)a lot of the episode I was like "come on tara, you knew him for a week! SERIOUSLY

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

(SPOILER)episode was slow. That Crystal girl being a panther really didn't seem to make since to me at all. Would've made more since if she was a werewolf. Also wtf was up with Sam? That episode made me despise that character. I don't see what could have justified him to act like that when he was on such a good path with his business, finding his family, and taking in his brother. I didn't really feel bad for him when Tommy went into his safe again. Wouldn't have happened if you hadn't treated him like that. Also wtf is up with Lafeyette and Jesus. They don't seem to be needed. I don't see how Bill could really say that he loves Sookie when he doesn't tell her , he shouldn't be sad or mad if she breaks up with him permanently. Eric and Russell dying together.
    Last edited by Depression Moon; 08-31-2010 at 06:35 PM.

permanently mitten
    Goddess of Snacks
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I agree about the Sam thing. Would it have been so bad just to have one nice guy on the show? Does EVERYONE really have to have a demon or whatever? Isn't it interesting enough that he's a shifter without resorting to some lame tacked on back story about him being a (SPOILER)murderer?

I LOVE Lafayette, and in the beginning I was digging his new relationship with Jesus, but now I'm just tired of it. I never thought I'd get tired of Lafayette scene, but all I keep wishing is for them to stop dallying with this and get back to the real stuff going on at Fangtasia. Same with all of the Jason/Crystal/High School kid crap.

Eric & Pam have the BEST relationship in this whole god damn show. They broke my heart in this last episode.

What the bliff Recognized Member
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

(SPOILER) I think I already know the season finale because a leaked still got out. It was of Bill and Eric burying someone in a cement grave whom I presume is probably Russell. So of course, Eric some how lives being burnt alive. I guess Pam or someone saves him. Definitely not surprised either by the were-panther thing with Crystal. Very confused by the Lafeyette thing. Was he just imagining him as a demon, or is he really a demon?

I agree with Miriel with the Jason story being boring thing. His stupid bullying and whining about being a legit athlete is annoying. His character in general annoys me. Whenever he comes on I just tend to go and get a bathroom break despite having the ability to pause the show.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Miriel View Post
    I agree about the Sam thing. Would it have been so bad just to have one nice guy on the show? Does EVERYONE really have to have a demon or whatever? Isn't it interesting enough that he's a shifter without resorting to some lame tacked on back story about him being a (SPOILER)murderer?

I LOVE Lafayette, and in the beginning I was digging his new relationship with Jesus, but now I'm just tired of it. I never thought I'd get tired of Lafayette scene, but all I keep wishing is for them to stop dallying with this and get back to the real stuff going on at Fangtasia. Same with all of the Jason/Crystal/High School kid crap.

Eric & Pam have the BEST relationship in this whole god damn show. They broke my heart in this last episode.
    ^All of this, also:

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny
    (SPOILER)I think I already know the season finale because a leaked still got out. It was of Bill and Eric burying someone in a cement grave whom I presume is probably Russell. So of course, Eric some how lives being burnt alive. I guess Pam or someone saves him. Definitely not surprised either by the were-panther thing with Crystal. Very confused by the Lafeyette thing. Was he just imagining him as a demon, or is he really a demon?

I agree with Miriel with the Jason story being boring thing. His stupid bullying and whining about being a legit athlete is annoying. His character in general annoys me. Whenever he comes on I just tend to go and get a bathroom break despite having the ability to pause the show.
    I read the novels when Jason scenes show up It's great that he's getting his own story finally, but it's pretty repetitive and boring, so I just occupy myself until the scene changes. Same with Jesus/Lafayette.

(SPOILER)Also in the stills, eric had visible damage to his skin, and the burial was taking place at nighttime. Judging by the Preview for the finale, Sookie probably has something to do with Eric's rescue, as she comes running out of Fangtasia with a silver chain. If that's a correct assumption, then I believe we have some serious Eric x Sookie coming up in season 4.

Here's the trailer for the finale if anyone wants to see it: True Blood Preview for the Finale… Evil is Going On – Alexander Skarsgard

I actually like Jason's storyline. It brings a bit of normalcy to the otherwise bizarrely messed up supernatural monstrosity that they've created with this season. It makes sense to me that, in the midst of everything that is going on, and everyone not being exactly who they appear to be, Jason would want to hold onto something solid like his claim-to-fame of being an amazing athlete.

Jesus cannot be trusted. Pretty sure he's going to do something crazy or become a TruBlood addicted creep and Lafayette is going to have to leave him. The whole Bill x Sookie x Eric thing is sorta old and tiring, as it's been going in a circle for the entire season. She needs to decide if she likes the blonde guy who cannot be trusted or the brunette guy who cannot be trusted. Either way, she needs to stop being annoying.

I want more Pam and I don't care where I get it. I also want more Jessica x Hoyt because they are absolutely adorable together. I just hope the thing that went on between them in the last episode doesn't end up destroying them completely.

it's not fun, don't do it Moon Rabbits's Avatar

I'm not spoiler tagging because I'm assuming anyone reading this has seen the latest episodes.

NEXT SEASON IS TOTALLY GONNA BE WITCHES. It has to be. I can't wait. I mean, Lafayette+Jesus shaman crap and then the crazy lady with Arlene? Witches all the way. Side note: Arlene and Terry are tied for being my favourite characters aside from Jess+Hoyt. Cute overload.

Everyone else bores and annoys me except Jason and Lafayette. But they're starting to. Jeez. Breaking Bad is so much better than this show >_ >

Breaking Bad is so much better than this show >_ >
    I'm so glad Cranston and Aaron Paul won Emmys.

Blog Entries

Season 4 promises badassery if it follows the book.

The finale is coming up too fast for my enjoyment

permanently mitten
    Goddess of Snacks
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Season for is supposed to follow Dead To The World. Which means tons of Sookie/Eric goodness. Eeeehhee.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

Why is the redheaded woman so intent on killing her child?