Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: The pretty boys

Quote Originally Posted by Breine View Post
    As for the topic: I don't tend to like guys that are too metrosexual - not sure if that's what a "pretty boy" is? But hey, as Rye already mentioned, it all depends on how it looks on the person.. I don't like to exclude something or someone just for the sake of excluding.
    Wait... o.O I think you just made my day.

Yeah, I kinda feel the same. Sometime I love pretty boys, but sometimes I like scruffy boys. It all depends. Like, take my bffskies, he looks good clean shaven and with slightly long hair, but he also look good now with his army doo, and with facial hair

Also, is it just me, or does Breine have the best hair a guy could have!?

What the bliff Recognized Member
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I agree to no mustaches. Beards can be great, but mustaches are only for dads and police officers; both of whom I do not want to sleep with.

Blog Entries

I don't know how metrosexual I seem (I won't use the term 'pretty boy' here, because I ain't pretty) but I like to get a bit of a shadow going, though the girlfriend likes it better when I'm clean-shaven. She has pretty sensitive skin and sometimes touching her with the rough parts of my hands can irritate and make her skin go red. I guess she doesn't need my face doing that as well.

I suppose with the clean shaven-ness, the designer glasses, my fondness for shirts, ties, vests (worn casually) and super rare sneakers (My most valuable pair is only 1 of 60 pairs worldwide), I can come across pretty self-obsessed with my appearance.

My personality probably doesn't reflect metrosexuality though. I partake in the enjoyment and appreciation of footy, cars and farting far more than I probably should.

In terms of my dress habits... I dress ty at home but, well put together when i step out of the house...Why would I want to wear nice clothes if no one is going to notice them!!

HOTROD
    "Lets go for a spin you and I"

Quote Originally Posted by Loony RoD View Post
    In terms of my dress habits... I dress ty at home but, well put together when i step out of the house...Why would I want to wear nice clothes if no one is going to notice them!!
    Just in case someone is watching you

Steve Steve Steve Steve Iceglow's Avatar
    Blog Entries

when I'm at home alone, it's considered something if I'm wearing anything at all!

Quote Originally Posted by Mo-Nercy View Post
    I don't know how metrosexual I seem (I won't use the term 'pretty boy' here, because I ain't pretty) but I like to get a bit of a shadow going, though the girlfriend likes it better when I'm clean-shaven. She has pretty sensitive skin and sometimes touching her with the rough parts of my hands can irritate and make her skin go red. I guess she doesn't need my face doing that as well.

I suppose with the clean shaven-ness, the designer glasses, my fondness for shirts, ties, vests (worn casually) and super rare sneakers (My most valuable pair is only 1 of 60 pairs worldwide), I can come across pretty self-obsessed with my appearance.

My personality probably doesn't reflect metrosexuality though. I partake in the enjoyment and appreciation of footy, cars and farting far more than I probably should.
    you're chinese mo it's allowed! I just need the money for the trainers and the weather nice for me to wear what i really like. ;(
    Making a slow come back since 2008

Ghost of Christmas' past Recognized Member theundeadhero's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Villania Valski (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

*Manly man*

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by Loony TuH View Post
    *Manly man*

NOT YOU TOO OLD FRIEND!? YOU ARE JOINING THIS CRAZE!!???

PS: Nice pictures btw, I like the one with you and the bike!

Steve Steve Steve Steve Iceglow's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Hero has always looked like a manly man much like me he just can't do boyish. Let's face it Hero is one of the only people I know who can be manly racing a bunch of little kids and a cute girl dressed up as a turtle outside a sea life center in the smurfing midlands miles from the bloody coast!

I'm selling these fine leather jackets Aerith's Knight's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Iceglow View Post
    Hero has always looked like a manly man much like me he just can't do boyish. Let's face it Hero is one of the only people I know who can be manly racing a bunch of little kids and a cute girl dressed up as a turtle outside a sea life center in the smurfing midlands miles from the bloody coast!
    He sure showed them brats, didn't he?

TUH is one of the manliest men evar~!
    ~*Fizzgig*~

Would sniff your fingers to be polite
    Nameleon.
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Circle jerking is fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Quin View Post
    Circle jerking is fun.
    Seriously. <3 you