Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Las Espadas Castle : The New XIII

Default Las Espadas Castle : The New Organization XIII

These are characters design that I made for Mercen-x based on his fiction.
    Some of you might already saw them on the Artist's gallery....

*Plz click on the pictures for a full size.

== Organization XIII : The New XIII ========================

Nexas the Twilight Tracer wields the Sword of Twilight Higure.
    (Also based on Nexas-kun design)

He lost his heart during a Heartless invasion of his world. While protecting his sister, he somehow summoned the Sword of Light. In his rage at her disappearance, he summoned the Sword of Darkness. As a Nobody having been touched by both, he now walks in twilight, the element in between.

Although a part of the New Organization, he is still trying to find out what happened to his sister. This is due in part to experiments performed on him by the Organization's scientists who were trying to restore his heart. Though deemed a failure, the experiment made him independent as had been Roxas before his departure. Nexas could feel emotion.

---

Xercia (zairsia or like "exertion") is referred to also as the Stormwind.

One might consider her to be the replacement for Xaldin of the original XIII, however, her choice weapon is unknown as she shows obvious preference to manipulating wind and storms as opposed to fighting directly in confrontations.

She views the moon in the night sky as a marvelous painting.

---

Anxalia, the Lurking Shadow of Organization XIII, is considered the second in command to the New Superior whose identity seems to be known only to her.

Her weapon is a pair of decorated short sickles. Her control over darkness can be seen as equivalent to that of Xikur the Phantom although their talents manifest in separate ways.

Anxalia can merge into any shadow disregarding whatever light may be filtering toward it. She cannot act while merged, but she is compsensated by the stealth it allows her. When not merged, she can also physically strike someone's shadow to cause them physical harm. In this way, she is an ideal spy and assassin.

---

Xikur (sakur) the Phantom has never been seen wielding a weapon and it is assumed he prefers not to fight. However, his title is well-deserved as he can appear out of nowhere unlike any other Nobody to exist.

He can control the actions of others through their shadows and communicate with their shadows granting the illusion of telepathy. As if the shadow holds within it all of a person's dark secrets, no secrets can be kept from Xikur so long as one's shadow can be seen.

Often found in the presence of Org backlot and typically (perhaps mistakenly) receives orders form Xordjin.

---

Schilanox (shillanoks) the Hex Breaker holds the gunblade Omega and the Hand of Death.
    An old soldier, Schilanox devotes what little respect he has for others entirely to Slaxeum whose philosophies have impacted his. Schilanox considers himself to be the "gift of death." His tattoos are telltale signs of old views which he has gradually abandoned.

Attacks...
    Bahamut Bullet: Shouts "Omega" and fires gunblade blast into the sky. Leaps up and grabs the blast in Hand of Death and begins descent toward the ground while firing a rain of bullets. Just before reaching the ground, he hurls the gun blast from the Hand of Death.

Just-A-Touch: Extends arm enwrapped in Hand of Death and draws HP from target.
    Solar Eclipse: Raises Hand of Death to the sky. Shouts "Dark Shroud sway the sun. Strangle the night! Omega!" Unleashes a torrent of black flame which rains from the sky.

---

Slaxeum the Unknown Guru wields twin falchions and tends to sulk amongst his peers.

He hates Heartless and Nobodies and his current state of being and feels most everything attempted by anyone is a useless gesture.

Fighting is the one thing that seems to enliven his spirit (though just barely) and he apathetically teaches all he knows to anyone who'll bother to listen.

What he has to say is usually pretty important and/or useful.

---

Majiix the Starcross

A short girl looking about 12-14, dressed in a kind of bulky black suit like an alchemist. Her eyes have no pigment and she has an expression of perhaps concern. She has a history of violence (she was pretty much a mass murderer) she's trying to escape.

She has an adult "released" state with blonde hair and hazel eyes that is somewhat less caring. Although one could assume by looking at her face that she would be pretty sexy, her outfit does not change to "form-fitting."

---

Xelecrawn the Majestic

Basically just a dark suit of armor. The helmet is never removed, so no one knows what he really looks like.

Wields two heavy axes.

---

Sjaxem the Watcher

Sjaxem the Watcher versus large swordsman:

After Sjaxem leaps in to strike, the swordsman surprises him by leaping to the side and grabbing the straps trailing from his headband. Sjaxem finds himself caught by his straps then whipped up and slammed down into the ground. The swordsman insults his fashion sense as being impractical.

The swordsman arches, raising his incredible sword with intent to cleave Sjaxem in two. With his sword, Aeon DeGeros, embedded in the ground yards away, Sjaxem appears helpless to defend himself. As the swordsman brings his massive weapon down upon Sjaxem, the young rogue rolls to the side and twists to his feet. He takes hold of his straps and jets at the swordsman, whipping the straps at his face which causes him to rear back, mostly due to aggravation. The whips strike again, wrapping around the handle of the blade just above its wielder's hands and freeing it of his grasp as Sjaxem plows his feet into the giant's face and uses him as a stepping stone back to safety.

As if he'd predicted its trajectory, Sjaxem shows no sign of surprise as the blade embeds itself into the ground at his feet despite the possibility it could have just as easily cut through him. Sjaxem picks up the large sword quickly enough with both hands and he rushes upon the goliath with a swing toward his ribs.

As the swordsman tries to catch the blade in his hands, Sjaxem seizes an opportunity to surprise him by shifting the blade for a blunt strike, causing the swordsman to horribly injure his hands by cutting them along either side of the double-edged sword. The shock disabling him from properly slowing the propulsion of the swinging blade, the blunt strike manages to knock him to the ground.
    Sjaxem retreats midway toward his own blade, using his straps to retrieve it from wear it rests before returning to the giant to threaten him with both weapons.

---

Aeros the Skyshadow

Aeros, nicknamed, the Skyshadow (no, he doesn't fly), not a member of the XIII more of a foil to Xikur.

Blonde hair and brown eyes, always wields twin swords.

Probably some kind of white top and black pants. Battle accessories.

---

Jyo the Emissary

His weapon is a spear called the Key of Longinus which he doesn't carry around with him.
    Last edited by Jirito; 01-14-2012 at 02:38 AM. Reason: add Jyo

Very VIP person Tech Admin Rantz's Avatar
    Articles

Jirito you are amazing. These are great.

programmed by NASIR Recognized Member black orb's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Banner Design
    • Logo Design

>>> Yeah, all those are pretty good.. I hope Mercen-x had paid you lots of money for this!..
    >> The black orb glitters ominously... but nothing happens..

Thank for the comments, but critics are also welcome

Quote Originally Posted by black orb
    I hope Mercen-x had paid you lots of money for this!..
    He said he's planning to...haha
    It's just fun to do this stuff aside from my work anyway, even though I'm pretty busy nowadays..

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Banner Design
    • Logo Design

>>> Jirito, we should work together in some collaboration picture someday.. Only if you want of course..

Quote Originally Posted by black orb
    we should work together in some collaboration picture someday.. Only if you want of course..
    Hmm...sure! But I'm now still haven't finish a lot of work that I promised to do yet because I'm pretty busy with my job, and I don't want to promise things that I can't keep. So, when that time comes, I'm not sure if I'll be able to do it or not.

BTW it's would be nice to work with you though....

Holy smokes! These are absoultely amazing! o.o I'd normally spasm about a thousand compliments in your direction but I'm too speechless. Your work is inspiring! <3
    Do you Wanna Build a Snowman?

-= It doesn't have to be a snowman... =-

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Banner Design
    • Logo Design

Quote Originally Posted by Jirito View Post
    Hmm...sure! But I'm now still haven't finish a lot of work that I promised to do yet because I'm pretty busy with my job, and I don't want to promise things that I can't keep. So, when that time comes, I'm not sure if I'll be able to do it or not.

BTW it's would be nice to work with you though....
    >>> Sure, I said someday so it doesnt have to be now.
    If you come up with some idea just tell me..

Eggstreme Wheelie Recognized Member Jiro's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

Those are some pretty incredible pieces.

They see me rolling. They hating, patrolling.
    Trying to catch me riding dirty.

Yes. Currently, I'm between jobs and low on funds, so I can only lavish upon Jirito the many deserving compliments she denies being worthy of. She seems to assume her work is lacking. I suppose it is more helpful to hear cristicism than fanfare but it's hard to criticize obvious beauty.
    Jack: How do you know?

Will: It's more of a feeling really.

Jack: Well, that's not scientific. Feeling isn't knowing. Feeling is believing. If you believe it, you can't know because there's no knowing what you believe. Then again, no one should believe what they know either. Once you know anything that anything becomes unbelievable if only by virtue of the fact you now... know it. You know?

Will: No.

If Demolition Man were remade today

Huxley: What's wrong? You broke contact.
    Spartan: Contact? I didn't even touch you.
    Huxley: Don't you want to make love?
    Spartan: Is that what you call this? Why don't we just do it the old-fashioned way?
    Huxley: NO!
    Spartan: Whoa! Okay, calm down.
    Huxley: Don't tell me to calm down!
    Spartan: What's gotten into you? 'Cause it sure as hell wasn't me.
    Huxley: Physical relations in the way of intercourse are no longer acceptable John Spartan.
    Spartan: What? Why the hell not?
    Huxley: It's the law, John. And for your information, the very idea that you suggested it makes me feel personally violated.
    Spartan: Wait a minute... violated? Huxley what the hell are you accusing me of here?
    Huxley: You need to leave, John.
    Spartan: But Huxley.
    Huxley: Get out!
    Moments later Spartan is arrested for "violating" Huxley.

By the way, that's called satire. Get over it.

What the bliff Recognized Member
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

These are boss. You should be the lead character designer for Square.

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Banner Design
    • Logo Design

Quote Originally Posted by Mercen-X View Post
    She seems to assume her work is lacking.
    >>> She is right, Jirito can still improve lots more (pretty awesome huh?)..

Sjaxem the Watcher
    Sjaxem the Watcher versus large swordsman:

After Sjaxem leaps in to strike, the swordsman surprises him by leaping to the side and grabbing the straps trailing from his headband. Sjaxem finds himself caught by his straps then whipped up and slammed down into the ground. The swordsman insults his fashion sense as being impractical.
    The swordsman arches, raising his incredible sword with intent to cleave Sjaxem in two. With his sword, Aeon DeGeros, embedded in the ground yards away, Sjaxem appears helpless to defend himself. As the swordsman brings his massive weapon down upon Sjaxem, the young rogue rolls to the side and twists to his feet. He takes hold of his straps and jets at the swordsman, whipping the straps at his face which causes him to rear back, mostly due to aggravation. The whips strike again, wrapping around the handle of the blade just above its wielder's hands and freeing it of his grasp as Sjaxem plows his feet into the giant's face and uses him as a stepping stone back to safety.
    As if he'd predicted its trajectory, Sjaxem shows no sign of surprise as the blade embeds itself into the ground at his feet despite the possibility it could have just as easily cut through him. Sjaxem picks up the large sword quickly enough with both hands and he rushes upon the goliath with a swing toward his ribs.
    As the swordsman tries to catch the blade in his hands, Sjaxem seizes an opportunity to surprise him by shifting the blade for a blunt strike, causing the swordsman to horribly injure his hands by cutting them along either side of the double-edged sword. The shock disabling him from properly slowing the propulsion of the swinging blade, the blunt strike manages to knock him to the ground.
    Sjaxem retreats midway toward his own blade, using his straps to retrieve it from wear it rests before returning to the giant to threaten him with both weapons.

Blog Entries

W00T! These rock! =O

As far as the character designs goes, I personally like Anxalia and Slaxeum the best. Nexas got the most badass weapon design though.

I'm glad you guys like them.

a new one have been added..."Majiix"